Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) (24974 Views)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Buhari Meets Sultan, Other NSCIA Members / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:
I don't like peter obi because he's just another nigerian politician, just a lesser devil we don't know yet or he finna show his colors like buhari did...

Still on, I'm still voting for him because I don't want emilokan to turn this country into guinea Bissau or atiku that'll sell our generations and private entities to the vaswani brothers
You will live long my brother. Nigerian government doesn’t have one single property, the only national property wer we get (nnpc) na em atifku dy try by all means to privatized. Na if atifku private that nnpc, na em go buy am. That guy doesn’t mean well for his country and it’s so sad that poverty eaten dunce are clapping for him.

If na dullard ahmad drugnibu, make we forget that one. It’s so sad that he’s family is pushing him to his early grave,all be cus say dem wn answer wife daughter and son of president.

Shettima and em fulani comrades just they use Yoruba ppl dy catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by avonikinayo: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have said this and l will say it again, Peter Obi will get his own share of northern votes!!!
Northerners have shown they love kwakwanso more than atiku🙆

Even Apc is fighting Apc😊😁

No block votes for anybody 😁😁
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by egunna(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
topmarks:
"Obi is not known in the North"
I laugh
Lessons will be learnt
he truly is not known.dont deceive urself.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Zulum500: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
post=120547590:
Your Eminence, if there is anyone that knows me the most in this room it is you. We have known each other for over 40 years- Peter Obi PeterObi to the Sultan of Sokoto

Bro why is the sitting room different from the one atiku is in yesterday with the sultan
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Lashist(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Arrest Thiefnubuu now
He's a drug trafficker undecided undecided undecided
Seriously, you dey make me laff whenever I see your comment wink
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mindlog:

When you have interest in multiculturalism and have an idea of what is culturally appropriate to certain people, such question won't come up.

Muilti wetin?

son no body sit on flooor hear in london sir..only homeless people do..so why on earth are they sittin on the flooor like beggger?.. they dont have capenter who build chaair there in nigeria? do u have chair at home..juss askin! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Zulum500: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sannisege:
Tinubu is the only southern politician that can wrestle power from the Fulani. That’s why Hausa men like Ganduje are fully behind him. Hausa sef don tire for Fulani dominance

Bros you de mind that fool..
They are too childish
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Guyman01: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Heffalump:
After this visit, the Sultan will withdraw his utterances against the Campaign team of the Labour Party, who said he has endorsed the best candidate for this election. Obi will clear his doubts. Other presidential candidates are not his match. The difference is like 7-Up (very clear).

I Expect every well meaning Nigerian to put sentiments aside and give obi a chance. If he fails, then Nigeria has no hope. Obi should be a National Project. If you haven't changed your mind reading this message, please do now.

Save the future of our children and generations to come by changing the narratives. It's only a fool that makes the same mistake every time and expects something different. If Obi fails, to change him will be very easy for us to handle.

Please be wise!
I have a lot of confidence in him, if he fails we can address him directly as our candidate that we made unlike the current situation where Buhari voters are so scared of him they can only mention his name in parables

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Aku2321(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dey play
Thinkam:
sad Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Nigerians be wise vote PDP, don't allow APC to keep killing you
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Man, are you NOT ashamed of yourself? embarassed

U that wrote WAEC in 1972. sad

Following Young People to Act foolish in a Public forum. undecided

Young people who are mostly Obi's supportERS are acting foolish "in Public forum", did you say? It's your father that wrote WASCE in 1972?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peter obi loading.......
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by macrodata(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thinkam:

Just celebrate your valentine day, climb your olosho & drink your paraga in peace. Then prepare for May inauguration grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:
I don't like peter obi because he's just another nigerian politician, just a lesser devil we don't know yet or he finna show his colors like buhari did...

Still on, I'm still voting for him because I don't want emilokan to turn this country into guinea Bissau or atiku that'll sell our generations and private entities to the vaswani brothers
If you really want to know who he is ask we wey he ruled for 8 good years without mismanaging our state resources and we will tell you. The only thing is get ready to do away with old ways of life in Nigeria because Peter Obi doesn't believe in using illegal means to get job done. Transparency and accountability are his ways of doing things
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Newton2024: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
femisplash:

Was that the reason ObiLiar had to lie that Sultan endorsed him before the Sultan came out to fire at him?.. Pandora ambition is already dead for his lies against the Sultan.
Wait, were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

Why do you Tinubu's surpporters worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Peter Obi? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
unclejb2:
In a few months time, we have Peter Obi's pictures hanging on that wall behind the seat of the sultan.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Amen!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
post=120547590:
Your Eminence, if there is anyone that knows me the most in this room it is you. We have known each other for over 40 years- Peter Obi PeterObi to the Sultan of Sokoto
please edit these and put where the Sultan said leadership is leadership that anybody from any religion can rule when they have leadership mentality. He also said him and peter are also one big happy family. He supposed to travel today but since he heard peter was coming that was the reason he stayed back. Please do the needfull
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Realists:
Judas Iscariot just gave his Eminence Sultan of Sokoto the Judas Kiss in public. A well known Islamaphobe faking love just for Fulani votes.

There's no shame in being ignorant but being proud about it is indeed shameless, I bet you didn't know sultan of Sokoto was once Peter Obi's tenant...grin grin grin Google is in your phone, search for it...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Legitmatazz: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Realists:
Judas Iscariot just gave his Eminence Sultan of Sokoto the Judas Kiss in public. A well known Islamaphobe faking love just for Fulani votes.
ona foolishness dey make my brain dey pain me

So lyk dix now, na sure urchin odds u carry... D work nor fit you I swear

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Greatkenny2: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Flathead8 post=120547787]Beggi beggi! Nyamiri flat.head Osu from erosion/HIV/potopoto ravaged region on social media said the Sultan is inconsequential[/quote

Lmaooo. Unfortunately you can’t do anything about an idea whose time has come… you can only wail and slam your head on the ground as Islamic terrorist that you are.. The imbecileee is pained hahaha
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by kettykin: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
All the indices favour one person and that's obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCK:

but why they sittin on the floor like goat traders?.....they dont have chair in that palace? why are people so bush in that nigeria place? u cant try this $hit hear in london innit!!(no ofeinse) angry

Na their culture
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
dirtydiva:
If you really want to know who he is ask we wey he ruled for 8 good years without mismanaging our state resources and we will tell you. The only thing is get ready to do away with old ways of life in Nigeria because Peter Obi doesn't believe in using illegal means to get job done. Transparency and accountability are his ways of doing things
He might have good intentions but, he's still a Nigerian politician. Transparency and accountability isn't their strong forte. I'm still voting for him regardless though.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Where did they know each other in school or where exactly?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Olasyke post=120547605]I don't like peter obi because he's just another nigerian politician, just a lesser devil we don't know yet or he finna show his colors like buhari did...

Still on, I'm still voting for him because I don't want emilokan to turn this country into narco republic of guinea Bissau or atiku that'll sell our generations and private entities to the vaswani brothers
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thinkam:

why chose valentine's day? Why not Christmas day? Yeye
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by blank(f): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
I like the fact that the Sultan received him in his private chambers and not the palace. Shows their personal connection.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
post=120547676:

They have known each other for over 40 yrs
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Picardor2: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Thinkam post=120547644] sad Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Nigerians be wise vote LP, don't allow APC to keep killing you [/quot.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:

He might have good intentions but, he's still a Nigerian politician. Transparency and accountability isn't their strong forte. I'm still voting for him regardless though.
Yeah. That thought will be there but if you, I and the lest learn to hold ds men accountable for failing their promise to us not only to federal level but to state and local govt too then they will have no option but to sit up
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by okuta007: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thinkam:

why will he drop out of the race ? because he can’t feed himself or buy fuel for his care to go to campaigns ? i don’t understand your thinking - so anyone who is not robbing the government or embezzling funds can’t run a success campaign ?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Satan of Sokoto, who have you endorsed so far? Am afraid he is jux another political god father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.