Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads (962 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Surprises Lagos Residents With Gifts At Christmas (Video) / List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by swaggerjack: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why do Nigerians leaders rulers only tar roads to the front gate of their house and leave other residents with dirt roads?

The only thing Nigerians leaders know how to do his loot and snap pictures.

For almost 13 years now my street is still not tarred. The useless Senator that represents my zone and lives in my estate used his connection to get his street tarred to his front gate and left the rest of us to enjoy the dirt road.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by swaggerjack: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
TMKsouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by CodeTemplar: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
swaggerjack:

helînues
Monôgamy
LegêndHero
NGpâtriot
TônyeBarcanista
yarîmo
sêunmsg
Simplyeô
Racôon
NgenêUkwenu
TMKsôuth
Îrongalaxy
zhîke
Jozîboi
CilîcMarin
Omênka
Nlpolîcewoman
candîdtalk
môh247
princêoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammô
WannâHowzit
monkey-juicy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by AfonjaEkiti: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Helinues loves the politician like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by Puremind1225: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
swaggerjack:
Why do Nigerians leaders rulers only tar roads to the front gate of their house and leave other residents with dirt roads?

For almost 13 years now my street is still not tarred. The useless Senator that represents my zone and lives in my estate used his connection to get is street tarred to his front gate.

They are simply greedy and evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by Cromagnon: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
swaggerjack:

For almost 13 years now my street is still not tarred. The useless Senator that represents my zone and lives in my estate used his connection to get is street tarred to his front gate.

you sef become a leader na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by Rostikol: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cromagnon:
you sef become a leader na

Exactly.

All of them are saints until you give them power.

Give this OP common LGA chairman and see how he will transform overnight into a big dog and ditch Nairaland posting.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by swaggerjack: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
monkey-juicy.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by dihnawris: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
After themseves alone
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by swaggerjack: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2023
Puremind1225:

They are simply greedy and evil
100%
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by swaggerjack: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
dihnawris:
After themseves alone
cry
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by zelnababa(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is in our blood if you too become leader you Will do the same.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by Dest8sman: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
The problem is not the leaders but the led. Near those related to the politician and hear them glote that one of their own is in sit of power.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by Cromagnon: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Rostikol:

Exactly.

All of them are saints until you give them power.

Give this OP common LGA chairman and see how he will transform overnight into a big dog and ditch Nairaland posting.
Good help is to remain same when we get there
Re: Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads by marlow1962(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Residents are meant to be in dirt, na wertin him they tell you be that. And funny thing the residents so are happy with that.

Una never see anything

(1) (Reply)

Gov Lawal Accuses Tinubu Govt Of Holding Secret Meetings With Zamfara Bandits... / Similarities Between Hamas & Biafra / I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.