Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New (27654 Views)

Nigeria’s Neighbours Reject Naira, Opt For CFA, Dollars / New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Bizibi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Waffarianman:

Believe me bro Buhari and his kabas are behind al D's
he doesn't know anything.....na the cabals he give free-hand to pull strings. That man na empty drum, sometimes I wish it was osinbajo that is the president.

1 Like

Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari and the CBN governor should be arrested.
Tinubu will win
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Alexrayz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
starstaz:

They always copy unstable countries like Lebanon and Afghanistan. Lebanon practice currency swaps and hostile policies few years back, what happened. Their economy crashed and become a yoyo - using Mike Ozekhome yoyo language.

y didn't u mention india did they not do same did he not work for them u guys always like seeing the worst in everything
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by michoim(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
That's a smart one...
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by zedegit: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New Notes

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/01/exclusive-nigerian-communities-markets-sokoto-abandon-naira-trade-cfa-over-scarcity-new

Useless country full of Balablu buhari
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by nedekid: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jack500:
Emefiele should be arrested and hang.

The worst CBN governor in history.
As much as I dislike Emefiele, his recent policies, (agreed it has caused some difficulties), if successfully implemented will stabilize the economy big time. Just imagine the huge percentage of naira in circulation by not going through the banks. Imagine one of the presidential candidates is rumored to have excess of 200b in cash. Imagine that amount entering circulation, just think of the Inflation. Walai, naira will fall against the dollar. Same with so many politicians including the leader of a group of 5 governors. ( no wonder he employed 300,000 assistants on elections, to use style to offload the money).
Iswap yesterday was said to have mounted checkpoint and was sharing 100k each to traveller's, why? The old naira will be usless in their hands.
Walai, this policy might be though, but on the long run, you and I will be getter for it.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Waffarianman(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bizibi:
he doesn't know anything.....na the cabals he give free-hand to pull strings. That man na empty drum, sometimes I wish it was osinbajo that is the president.

All am seeing they will rig this election for Apc. What's your say
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Eniolohunda: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
When foolish government is always making policy that will make life difficult for the citizens. And unfortunately, the citizens are praising them. If they no longer want old currency, let them make the new currency available to the citizens and they should keep mopping the old ones through bank but no, they must do their Nigeria thing.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by bizzibodi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
When u think U hav seen it all in Nigeria.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by starstaz(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alexrayz:

y didn't u mention india did they not do same did he not work for them u guys always like seeing the worst in everything

Credit to Igbo slayer._________

U mentioned India. Good and great. Did it come with fuel scarcity in India?. Did it come with inflation in India.? Did come,thou close to election date in India.? Did it come with buying black market fuel in India?

Sorry na ur case.!

" Buy the money we spend. You must now buy Naira to be able to spend it. Is this not madness. Banks APPs and USSD for transactions is comatose when they rarely work.

2. Nigerians now buy fuel gruesomely at N350 per liter

3. Right now NEPA is totally useless, so no succor, people hardly have any fall back option. The suffering is becoming real.

4. High inflation rate with severe food shortage. Will be worsened by inability of farmers to access money to buy seeds, fertilizers and other essential farming implements.

Right now there is sudden high cost of living with difficulties of the average Nigerians to access their funds to solve many of these problems occasioned by this Naira re-coloration "

1 Like

Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Lionnation: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I talk am....

Mumu Govt with stupid policy's too much currency they outside nd politicians na him make economy dey upside down Naira wey dey outside reach Cefa wey dey outside still the Money na him strong pass for West Africa right now towards Dollar...

Naso dem lock border den say na neighboring countries dey make life hard for us till now we no see any changes instead na more problem we get Rice rate sky rocket, price of goods jump up Cefa high pass Naira....

One time dem say na NiN we du am we are still not immune to kidnapping....

Where this people dey get derr Policy's from I'm not sure is from this world....

The Next President even if he no see anything du like Jonathan make he sha dey emotional to the masses like him... him Govt is corrupt buh him Govt dey reason with the masses....

And I don't know how we got here it seems everything wey this Govt dey du we are all cool with no protest nothing nothing....
who dey do protest for Buhari who else one die for stupid Nigerians, Nigerians are fools all of them
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by arantess: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babathanks:

There is no difference between you and terrorist, that's why I like my tribe(Yoruba), they will never insult or hurt you because of any idea or opinion. I stayed in the north, you don't dare criticize there politics or religion or else they will hurt you likewise igbo,. But Yoruba are free, you can do anything you like
Of course always rambling along ethnic and tribal lines

Bigot you have been noticed
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by arantess: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
starstaz:

Credit to Igbo slayer._________

U mentioned India. Good and great. Did it come with fuel scarcity in India?. Did it come with inflation in India.? Did come,thou close to election date in India.? Did it come with buying black market fuel in India?

Sorry na ur case.!

" Buy the money we spend. You must now buy Naira to be able to spend it. Is this not madness. Banks APPs and USSD for transactions is comatose when they rarely work.

2. Nigerians now buy fuel gruesomely at N350 per liter

3. Right now NEPA is totally useless, so no succor, people hardly have any fall back option. The suffering is becoming real.

4. High inflation rate with severe food shortage. Will be worsened by inability of farmers to access money to buy seeds, fertilizers and other essential farming implements.

Right now there is sudden high cost of living with difficulties of the average Nigerians to access their funds to solve many of these problems occasioned by this Naira re-coloration "
Fuel is 450 today, 500 in most places

Imagine buying naira to spend naira....omo eh I can't even shout

Most bank apps and ussd not working
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by itsene: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Enemies of Nigeria are hiding the election to advance their interests. Be careful and be vigilant.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by jieta: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Quite unfortunate that everyone is suffering from the mistake of some miserable animals who enthroned a failure like Buhari out of religion, tribal, regional sentiments and to spite some other regions.

2days ago in my area here in Warri, a motor boy of one pure water company was left with swollen lips and broken nose because he was telling the woman who he went to supply water that he prefers Tinubu to be president... Some guys hearing what he said advised him not to repeat that statement again, but he was proving to be political sound.. The visibly frustrated guys had no option but to show him the Warri kind of "Love"

The driver had to quickly whisk him away to avoid a total onslaught.

We are tired of APC and their stupidity.

Vote Wisely.
Na God go settle down punish that driver, watin them just kill the nonsense troway.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by JasonScoolari: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
jieta:
Na God go settle down punish that driver, watin them just kill the nonsense troway.
Area!!! grin

The little love wen dem show am, E head go correct.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Pat081: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
What used to pain me most is that all this useless people who will not better for them that are following this evil APC party are they not feeding the pain too or are they different from us Please let us take the money for them and vote for better person don't let us use am yoruba, lgbo or hands if APC should win this election that is another pain of 4years for us GOD WILL SAVE US AND THE UNBOR CHILDREN
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Osariemen12: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
CFA is better than Naira.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by sofiscatedmoron: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
fergieboy:
It’s for the best
That is old naira,with filter
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by elonize(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Quite unfortunate that everyone is suffering from the mistake of some miserable animals who enthroned a failure like Buhari out of religion, tribal, regional sentiments and to spite some other regions.

2days ago in my area here in Warri, a motor boy of one pure water company was left with swollen lips and broken nose because he was telling the woman who he went to supply water that he prefers Tinubu to be president... Some guys hearing what he said advised him not to repeat that statement again, but he was proving to be political sound.. The visibly frustrated guys had no option but to show him the Warri kind of "Love"

The driver had to quickly whisk him away to avoid a total onslaught.

We are tired of APC and their stupidity.

Vote Wisely.
whosoever beat dat boy is a fool.y dem no use dat strength, start protest for d banks around dem..nobody goes in...
Na boy wen get his opinion, na dem dey show their muscles... Warri nor dey carry but na dem b last for everything...
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by JasonScoolari: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
elonize:
whosoever beat dat boy is a fool.y dem no use dat strength, start protest for d banks around dem..nobody goes in...
Na boy wen get his opinion, na dem dey show their muscles... Warri nor dey carry but na dem b last for everything...
I for like make you come Warri come talk this thing.
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by elonize(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I for like make you come Warri come talk this thing.
for ur information, I dey warri like dis...nor dey hype those set of nonsense ppo wen dey beat odas cos of who dem dey support..
Banks dey misbahve,y dem no go protest...useless ppo
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by truthfinder319: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2023
So obi supporters can praise Buhari and Emefiele because they think the policy will affect Asiwaju? Even when the masses and rural dwellers are affected by scarcity of new notes? Wonders will never end. Inconsistent children of hate
Re: Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2023
fergieboy:
It’s for the best

That is the old money that woman is sampling. Notes can last if stored properly, just dont keep them under your armpits or near a virgina with stds cos they will rot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola / Femi Otedola Celebrates Birthday With His Family In London (photos) / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.