Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President (454 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / So Shettima Was The Intended APC President / Buhari Will Be Last APC President, Says Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari will be the only President the All Progressive Congress (APC) would produce. However the party will record some opportunities in some few States Gubernatorial, National and State Houses of Assembly.

Currently, the party is running big comedy shows across Nigeria with its Presidential candidate being the chief sponsor and entertainer.

A drastic shift also has occurred giving the Nigerian voters the opportunity to decide who presides over the affairs of the nation through a seamless and well thought out plan of making the General Election a free and fair one to a possible extent.

We hope that whoever wins the coming election will be a man who has Nigeria as his passion with the heart to see and make things work for the betterment of society.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by ayterajah(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by oz4real83(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
It won't surprise me, President Buhari completely murdered APC to the extent that PDP that was a well-known evil party now looks a better option than APC embarassed
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by amnesty7: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just don't shout rigging after the election grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by ChinemeremFidel: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
ayterajah:
Dey play

Dey play as how?

So wait?
APC suffering no reach your side?
If any supporter of APC can give me 1k right now,,I will know the suffering no reach una

These people sef
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by Xscape1993(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari will be the only President the All Progressive Congress (APC) would produce. However the party will record some opportunities in some few States Gubernatorial, National and State Houses of Assembly.

Currently, the party is running big comedy shows across Nigeria with its Presidential candidate being the chief sponsor and entertainer.

A drastic shift also has occurred giving the Nigerian voters the opportunity to decide who presides over the affairs of the nation through a seamless and well thought out plan of making the General Election a free and fair one to a possible extent.

We hope that whoever wins the coming election will be a man who has Nigeria as his passion with the heart to see and make things work for the betterment of society.
The best home truth of the century....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by ayterajah(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Dey play as how?

So wait?
APC suffering no reach your side?
If any supporter of APC can give me 1k right now,,I will know the suffering no reach una

These people sef
Am not In support of APC but are you not seeing millions of people at their campaign ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by ChinemeremFidel: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
ayterajah:

Am not In support of APC but are you not seeing millions of people at their campaign ground

Is it that these people are not suffering or something?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by IgOga(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
It will take unity of the opposition to dislodge APC.... Obi, Atiku and Kwankwanso must choose a candidate amongts them otherwise APC will win. It's a game of numbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by hisgrace090: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Amen!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
💯
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by darling2424(f): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good to go obidient's
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by oz4real83(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
ayterajah:

people go to gatherings for different reasons. I may be in a gathering where General Babangida or other personalities are for instance , not because I like or support them, but because I have never seen them in my life and being in that gathering will afford me such opportunity. The same reason many others go to such gatherings, just to see some people in real life and in some cases snap photographs with them as memories of having met such personalities.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: The First And Last APC President by UnfairLife7(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
IgOga:
It will take unity of the opposition to dislodge APC.... Obi, Atiku and Kwankwanso must choose a candidate amongts them otherwise APC will win. It's a game of numbers
Lol

Majority of these obi supporters don't know anything

(1) (Reply)

Benin Boys Cooks On Express Road, Block Roads Over Hike In Price of Petrol / Tinubu Is Currently Having A Private Meeting With President Buhari At The Villa / More Defection Hits APC In Zamfara As Matawalle's Henchman Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.