Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens (5003 Views)

2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
Yoruba are tribalistic because they won't let you take over their land. I'm sure every ungrateful squatting refugee think that.

Lol! Wetin people wan use their land to do? Yorubas that live in London, they don take London lands abi the ones in New York?

Tribalism runs through una

3 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by asanausana91: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
What is our DSS waiting for? This idiot should be picked, he maybe Femi Fani Kayode.
DSS please wake up!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hogwash drinking slave, you have to be a real life fool to think idiott will think like I do. I'm the kind your thiefing father fear most because we can wake people up to their scam.
Rapuru14:

You're an idi@t for crafting these epileptic lines from your self-consuming hate-filled soul.

1 Like

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by BloomingDale(f): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
I waa just telling your fellow idiott below that I strike a cord in your greedy father's heart because words like mine are alarms that can wake even the almost dead.

Nigeria should be the next Ukraine to set Yoruba free. Now call DSS one more time. Yorubaland must be liberated from slavery. For HUMANITY.
asanausana91:
What is our DSS waiting for? This idiot should be picked, he maybe Femi Fani Kayode.
DSS please wake up!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by Ogbuefi2020: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
You just have to carry SS join body.
Stand on your two feet and be your own person.
Go an join body with Kano, we no stop you

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yoruba are made all right, you need to stand on your own.
Ogbuefi2020:

Go an join body with Kano, we no stop you
Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by 00FFT00(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
It's clear that Yoruba will never be allowed to participate in Nigeria's democracy. Yoruba is the engine that runs Nigeria and the financial bone of the country. If you take Yorubaland out of Nigeria, the country will collapse and turn to Venezuela on steroids, a country with oil but you can't see a rat, cat or dog because they have eaten all of them out of hunger. Yorubaland put Nigeria in the map and the only face Nigeria has. So why is the plot to stop Yoruba from ever ruling Nigeria is this bold? Well, it's because we have accepted everything thrown our way, the fear of dying has crippled us so much that we are not holding our own down. They say people who haven't found something to die for, have no purpose to live for, what about yourselves and your children? Aren't they worth fighting for? Buhari put an igbo police to control Yorubaland during elections, he wants to rig the elections against Tinubu. They want to rig the elections against Yoruba again. Don't you know that the only reason they are afraid of Tinubu is because he's a real Yoruba man(unlike Obasanjo, an igbo man they call Yoruba to deceive you) and will work against them and do the right thing for Nigeria with total equity? He won't rob peter to pay paul, he will let every region retain what it generates, how is this bad if Nigerians are honest? The first thread about the new police commissioner in Lagos has been locked, I wonder why! This is a new war they have brought to your doorstep, are you going to just look like baboons lying down again? Where in the world do you provide money for food and you are the one going hungry? If these foreign police who don't speak the language of the land that your mothers and grandmothers understand are not raping your children, they're killing your youths. How long are you going to accept these assaults? You are already at war and people die only once. Do we still have alpha males and females in Yorubaland? If we don't, at least let's make some noise and get the attention of the weapon sellers to correct this injustice against Yoruba and hopefully some war mercenaries to help us. As Ukraine wraps up, they are going to need somewhere to go, in our case, it will be a different kind of emotion on people, owing that we are fighting for our survival as a people on our soil. Between our cousins in Togo, Benin and beyond, the victory will be ours. But first we must start somewhere.

You may actually begin to make some sense when you finally learn how to format the nonsense you were given to post with correct punctuations to boot.
Omo Ale cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by bentenny(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
valicious1:

I stopped reading the thrash when I got to the bolded
You even try sef!
The title itself discouraged me from reading!
This is premium wailing!

5 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
First of, shove your validation in you know what!

What karma are you talking about here? You have aligned with fulani more than 9 times but 2015 is Yoruba's 1st.

What is wrong with political allies? We have aligned with igbos and burned and yes we are finding out if fulani can't be trusted too and that will be conclusive this month. The point of this thread is over the injustice of appointing an igbo, an enemy to run Yorubaland during elections for the purpose of rigging the elections.

I've always cried for my people because of the injustice against them and I won't stop if Tinubu is president either unless he does the right thing.
BloomingDale:
I believe you OP, but the thing is that you guys are reaping your Karma. I warned against this last year or a few years back, that you Yorubas will reap your karma if you keep aligning with the Fulanis, but a Yoruba person said I was anti Yoruba so I deleted the post.

Don’t start crying yet o, because the karma has not even begun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by BloomingDale(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:

What karma are you talking about here? You have aligned with fulani more than 9 times but 2015 is Yoruba's 1st.

What is wrong with political allies? We have aligned with igbos and burned and yes we are finding out if fulani can't be trusted too and that will be conclusive this month. The point of this thread is over the injustice of appointing an igbo, an enemy to run Yorubaland during elections for the purpose of rigging the elections.

I've always cried for my people because of the injustice against them and I won't stop if Tinubu is president either unless he does the right thing.

Ok. Good luck, but I’m not Igbo. Maybe you guys should form an alliance with South South and North Central since the core Northerners cannot be trusted. Maybe we all should work together to cut them off.

1 Like

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
See card-carrying full-length mirrored OMO ALE JATIJATI looking for punctuation when his house is on fire. My post must have made a lot of sense if you think someone had to give it to me to post. What a POS!
00FFT00:

You may actually begin to make some sense when you finally learn how to format the nonsense you were given to post with correct punctuations to boot.
Omo Ale cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by MrEverest(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
It's clear that Yoruba will never be allowed to participate in Nigeria's democracy. Yoruba is the engine that runs Nigeria and the financial bone of the country. If you take Yorubaland out of Nigeria, the country will collapse and turn to Venezuela on steroids, a country with oil but you can't see a rat, cat or dog because they have eaten all of them out of hunger. Yorubaland put Nigeria in the map and the only face Nigeria has. So why is the plot to stop Yoruba from ever ruling Nigeria is this bold? Well, it's because we have accepted everything thrown our way, the fear of dying has crippled us so much that we are not holding our own down. They say people who haven't found something to die for, have no purpose to live for, what about yourselves and your children? Aren't they worth fighting for? Buhari put an igbo police to control Yorubaland during elections, he wants to rig the elections against Tinubu. They want to rig the elections against Yoruba again. Don't you know that the only reason they are afraid of Tinubu is because he's a real Yoruba man(unlike Obasanjo, an igbo man they call Yoruba to deceive you) and will work against them and do the right thing for Nigeria with total equity? He won't rob peter to pay paul, he will let every region retain what it generates, how is this bad if Nigerians are honest? The first thread about the new police commissioner in Lagos has been locked, I wonder why! This is a new war they have brought to your doorstep, are you going to just look like baboons lying down again? Where in the world do you provide money for food and you are the one going hungry? If these foreign police who don't speak the language of the land that your mothers and grandmothers understand are not raping your children, they're killing your youths. How long are you going to accept these assaults? You are already at war and people die only once. Do we still have alpha males and females in Yorubaland? If we don't, at least let's make some noise and get the attention of the weapon sellers to correct this injustice against Yoruba and hopefully some war mercenaries to help us. As Ukraine wraps up, they are going to need somewhere to go, in our case, it will be a different kind of emotion on people, owing that we are fighting for our survival as a people on our soil. Between our cousins in Togo, Benin and beyond, the victory will be ours. But first we must start somewhere.

Before pushing others to go and die because of a greedy criminal, I hope you're ready to be in front?

If you do anyhow then you will definitely collect Wotowoto. You think Buhari is playing with you? Thank God that the first batch of hoodlums mopped from their hideouts are now on their way to sambisa. They're even lucky because others may end up in mass graves.

You can go and die alone, Yoruba omoluabis are not foolish.

1 Like

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by jamesversion: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:

This is a lame write up by a crackhead. Written by Someone of the class of FFK.

The writeup stinks. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by MrEverest(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:

Olodo bigot, there are yoruba police commissioners in the East and other states of the federation. Why are you Tinubu supporters so hateful and full of bigotry?

Are you more Nigerian than others? If Nigerians irrespective of religion and ethnicity can be governors of other states during military, why not police commissioners?

You see why anyone that truly loves this country will never allow a criminally minded and divisive character like Tinubu to emerge president.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
I don't believe in luck, I'm a realist and I don't care who you say you are, I just addressed you as who you sound like. Yoruba really don't need to align with anyone after this, we have worked with every tribe and more than pay our dues in Nigeria. Also, we are yet to find out if fulani can be trusted, I know we can trust Kanuri, Hausa to an extent but this month will seal the deal with fulani. I believe the middle belt knows what's up and will do the right thing. SS too has good head on the shoulder hopefully. Igbos are our enemies, stamped! All the same, Nigeria will be free either together or separated. We can still be in the same country without Yoruba losing everything. I control my police, you control yours. I have my national guard army, you have yours and then the joint army in Abuja. I control my education, you do the same.
BloomingDale:

Ok. Good luck, but I’m not Igbo. Maybe you guys should form an alliance with South South and North Central since the core Northerners cannot be trusted. Maybe we all should work together to cut them off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
I don't believe in luck, I'm a realist and I don't care who you say you are, I just addressed you as who you sound like. Yoruba really don't need to align with anyone after this, we have worked with every tribe and more than pay our dues in Nigeria. Also, we are yet to find out if fulani can be trusted, I know we can trust Kanuri, Hausa to an extent but this month will seal the deal with fulani. I believe the middle belt knows what's up and will do the right thing. SS too has good head on the shoulder hopefully. Igbos are our enemies, stamped! All the same, Nigeria will be free either together or separated. We can still be in the same country without Yoruba losing everything. I conteol my police, you control yours. I have my national guard army, you have yours and the joint army in Abuja. I control my education, you do the same.
una don become separatist
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

3 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by kozmokaz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
toneroforever:
Y must u reason like a cat?
Tinubu is not the president we need right now because he's mentally unfit to rule. Stop trying to deceive the gullible. A lot of Yorubas r voting for Obi.
Today is Feb 1st & it's the last time u will collect 30k for being an urchin.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ayo2008: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:

Yoruba power players got it wrong when they brought forth Tinubu. Is was the biggest mistake which they will pay dearly for.

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
I've been consistent here like time clock, little girl! There's nothing wrong with being seperatist, so many countries created by British have found different paths and Nigeria is not an exception.
PresidentAtiku:
una don become separatist
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

3 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by christistruth01: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rahkman:
every tribe matters?? Lol I thought the south south and south east are 5 percent and they don't matter?? Lol yorubas are becoming really friendly of late oo

Show me where I called any Tribe 5%
Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by adecz: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
I didn't know that Obasanjo was
an Hausa man.

A man who the north released from
prison and made 'king' β—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by Lalar27: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and Tinubu does not represent us. There's no plot against Yoruba people anywhere. Whatever narrative you're selling here is your personal cup of tea. Kosi nkankan to kan wa pelu Tinubu. Peter Omoluabi Obi ni ama dibo fun.
Shut up your mouth. You are a bastard go check your lineage you will see the truth.
A true yoruba will never vote for am igbo man

1 Like

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by BloomingDale(f): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
I don't believe in luck, I'm a realist and I don't care who you say you are, I just addressed you as who you sound like. Yoruba really don't need to align with anyone after this, we have worked with every tribe and more than pay our dues in Nigeria. Also, we are yet to find out if fulani can be trusted, I know we can trust Kanuri, Hausa to an extent but this month will seal the deal with fulani. I believe the middle belt knows what's up and will do the right thing. SS too has good head on the shoulder hopefully. Igbos are our enemies, stamped! All the same, Nigeria will be free either together or separated. We can still be in the same country without Yoruba losing everything. I control my police, you control yours. I have my national guard army, you have yours and then the joint army in Abuja. I control my education, you do the same.

Ok. I’m either for regionalism or total separation( though I will miss the Yorubas, Igbos and North Central peeps). I’m more for regionalism/restructuring though.
Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by Newton2024: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
No doubt but why must Yoruba go under for other tribes?
Are you speaking for yoruba muslims or yorubas in apc because we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

6 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is still the best for Yoruba. We didn't want a puppet that would be useless to himself and to Yoruba. You would have found fault with anyone Yoruba put forward that the cabal can't control, Tinubu is the Yoruba candidate.
ayo2008:

Yoruba power players got it wrong when they brought forth Tinubu. Is was the biggest mistake which they will pay dearly for.

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by Newton2024: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and Tinubu does not represent us. There's no plot against Yoruba people anywhere. Whatever narrative you're selling here is your personal cup of tea. Kosi nkankan to kan wa pelu Tinubu. Peter Omoluabi Obi ni ama dibo fun.
O se boda mi. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi.

1 Like

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by Kingnelson9: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
It's clear that Yoruba will never be allowed to participate in Nigeria's democracy. Yoruba is the engine that runs Nigeria and the financial bone of the country. If you take Yorubaland out of Nigeria, the country will collapse and turn to Venezuela on steroids, a country with oil but you can't see a rat, cat or dog because they have eaten all of them out of hunger. Yorubaland put Nigeria in the map and the only face Nigeria has. So why is the plot to stop Yoruba from ever ruling Nigeria is this
bold? Well, it's because we have accepted everything thrown our way, the fear of dying has crippled us so much that we are not holding our own down. They say people who haven't found something to die for, have no purpose to live for, what about yourselves and your children? Aren't they worth fighting for? Buhari put an igbo police to control Yorubaland during elections, he wants to rig the elections against Tinubu. They want to rig the elections against Yoruba again. Don't you know that the only reason they are afraid of Tinubu is because he's a real Yoruba man(unlike Obasanjo, an igbo man they call Yoruba to deceive you) and will work against them and do the right thing for Nigeria with total equity? He won't rob peter to pay paul, he will let every region retain what it generates, how is this bad if Nigerians are honest? The first thread about the new police commissioner in Lagos has been locked, I wonder why! This is a new war they have brought to your doorstep, are you going to just look like baboons lying down again? Where in the world do you provide money for food and you are the one going hungry? If these foreign police who don't speak the language of the land that your mothers and grandmothers understand are not raping your children, they're killing your youths. How long are you going to accept these assaults? You are already at war and people die only once. Do we still have alpha males and females in Yorubaland? If we don't, at least let's make some noise and get the attention of the weapon sellers to correct this injustice against Yoruba and hopefully some war mercenaries to help us. As Ukraine wraps up, they are going to need somewhere to go, in our case, it will be a different kind of emotion on people, owing that we are fighting for our survival as a people on our soil. Between our cousins in Togo, Benin and beyond, the victory will be ours. But first we must start somewhere.

OP go and drink sniper
Peter Obi must win
Lagos is no man's land and Igbos must rule and control Lagos till infinity
Do your worst
Your hatred will consume you and your generations.
Stupid son of agbado man

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ycat: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
I'm speaking for Yoruba. We Yoruba don't have your style of segregation. Tinubu represents all of us. You are not Yoruba please, be proud of your lineage no matter what. And let Tinubu be whatever you call him, if you put flashlights on other candidates, you will know they are worse than him. He's the best to lead us at this time.
Newton2024:
Are you speaking for yoruba muslims or yorubas in apc because we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by malel1: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:

You are a fool poster .

2 Likes

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
I've been consistent here like time clock, little girl! There's nothing wrong with being seperatist, so many countries created by British have found different paths and Nigeria is not an exception.
sorry ooooooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by ayo2008: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
ycat:
Tinubu is still the best for Yoruba. We didn't want a puppet that would be useless to himself and to Yoruba. You would have found fault with anyone Yoruba put forward that the cabal can't control, Tinubu is the Yoruba candidate.

Had Osinbajo emerged, just know that he will depleted Obi's votes in the south.

If not anything, Osinbajo will secure southwest.

APC governors have lost touch with reality, they think everything is by money. It's why they followed Tinubu during primaries, now let's see how that money can help them win when federal might is gone.

Tinubu is unsellable, it doesn't matter the amount of money that you offer, people won't buy him. Osinbajo is far more sellable.

Now because of Tinubu's huge ego, talking anyhow, he has falling out with Aso Rock. The federal might advantage is gone. Damn, it's finished.

Tinubu because of his bad personality cannot even secure southwest comfortably.
Tinubu's supporters don't understand something, Nigeria is not Lagos. Tinubu can be your boss in Lagos but in Nigeria, it's more complex. Nobody listens to Baba sope here.

You cannot keep harrasing everyone and insulting them. We will humble your Lagos landlord on the 25th. We go humble am and even take Lagos from him.

His days of becoming a democratic dictator is coming to an end.

Tinubu wasn't the best Yorubas could have offered but because of money and greed, they brought a dying vegetable with a very bad reputation and leaking mouth who's totally unsellable. To add salt on injury, they went for Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Lessons will be learnt

Copied

Read and digest without sentiments
I come in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Jonathan Reinstate Major Hamza Almustapha into the Army ? / Disobey Fayemi’s Curfew, Fayose Tells Ekiti People / Bomb Blast In Niger State, Read Comments From Other Africans On BBC Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.