Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges (4819 Views)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President / 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by leethebee: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prof. Peter Umeadi, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance(APGA) says he has the ability to tackle security challenges bedevilling the country.

Umeadi said this when he spoke at the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) State of The Nation Dialogue in Abuja.

He said that he plans to adopt some measures including a holistic review of the security apparatus with special attention to the police to tackle the challenges.

He added that the welfare of the police and the provision of adequate working tools would be given optimal attention

“As APGA Presidential candidate if elected in the General Election, I will lead the country to overcome insurgency.

“The police should be able to stay and fight and overwhelm the internal security challenges with the needed support.

“The social progress philosophy of my manifesto is all-encompassing to help the nation come out of her current challenges through the application of true federalism and concept of effective decentralisation of power.

“The problem of the Nigerian economy is not resource related but mono-economic policies and politicised crude oil production smeared with corruption.

“This has rather made the resource blight than a blessing,’’ he said.

Speaking, NBA President, Mr Yakubu Maikyau, expressed appreciation to the participants and commended the initiators of the programme.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/ive-capacity-to-tackle-security-challenges-apga-presidential-candidate/amp/

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Hopium: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Use the capacity to solve the insecurity in Anambra first before dabbling into national insecurity grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by ubest1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Seeing his face alone makes me laugh grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Karemarealty288(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Small nyash dey shake ......this is just like the story of Elephant and Ant. Ant harvested its yam from its farm, while heading home, Oga Ant saw the Elephant and was happily sharing its testimony of harvesting yams as big as its lap.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by youngbabaj(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Abegi go si down

2 Likes

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Olachase(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2023
On a normal day this man destiny chose to be a farmer look at his face very well 😁😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2023
afo nsị

1 Like

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by atobs4real(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Noted with thanks.
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by DonBigE82: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Ok Sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Make them this one go siddon, better join your LP party people as we from South West don wan share vote with LP as baba Emilokan from the west, labour party fot the west too, no bi APGA, na ALAGA.. Nigeria dey hot now pass hell fire. Even God don tire to cool them down...
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Naira20: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Kikikiki

Peter Obi has rendered most of these politicians useless.
The guy's style of politics has made regional politics unattractive.

1 Like

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Peter II

Class of people who talk before they think!

Another day dreamer like Peter!
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by awoo10(m): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Oga go and sit down...Its Obi's time... we dont even know your name...
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by hopexter(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Hopium:
Use the capacity to solve the insecurity in Anambra first before dabbling into national insecurity grin

That’s the problem, they all want to start providing solution from federal when they couldn’t even start the solution from their state.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Propsad1: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2023
K
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by phemmie06(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2023
APGA or àga? I have not come across your poster let alone bill board. Someone like you also will shout of rigging you out after the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Emola12(m): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Nah so me self a go talk say I av the capacity to tackle insecurity if I get opportunity to campaign
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by olatunji0607: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Dear Mr incoming president, kindly use the capacity and experience to tackle insecurity in the East first!

1 Like

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by MartinsD12(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2023
leethebee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/ive-capacity-to-tackle-security-challenges-apga-presidential-candidate/amp/
Joker , better go and support peter obi our brother, stop this unwise decision of going to contest

1 Like

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by tunwumi: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Humm
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Searchingvictor: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Noted
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Pat081: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2023
phemmie06:
APGA or àga? I have not come across your poster let alone a billboard. Someone like you also will shout of rigging you out after the election
What is the name of this guy man too in AA models or what they should ask their family members to please help them vote for LP
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by 2tpick: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2023
He is contesting against sowore and kola abiola
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by tuoyoojo(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Who know this one

Abeg go siddon for corner
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by boldtruthalways: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Who is this one? Abeg go and support Peter Obi for a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by harbarzzy(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by 123readygo: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Olachase:
On a normal day this man destiny chose to be a farmer look at his face very well 😁😁😁

Lol
Na prof and former chief judge of Anambra state be that
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by Mindlog: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Soludo is not promoting his party's candidate but has eyes on another.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by nazicartel(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2023
This one should find one party and collapse his party with
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by nazicartel(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2023
olatunji0607:
Dear Mr incoming president, kindly use the capacity and experience to tackle insecurity in the East first!
how will he do that?
Re: Peter Umeadi: I’ve Capacity To Tackle Security Challenges by sapele914(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2023
ubest1:
Seeing his face alone makes me laugh grin grin grin grin
What of Peter Obi that resembles a potato wearing glasses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian / Public Complaints Commission sues staff over industrial action / Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.