Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian (4804 Views)

2023: How Could You Imagine Beating This Kind Of APC Team? (Photo) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / I Love The Results Coming From South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by pachigo001(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
See the type of tweet a Yoruba man is making against igbos what’s really wrong with these people didn’t there parents train them well this problem una de look for una go see am soon sad sad sad

15 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Don't hate the player hate the game systems

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by Ballmer: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
What is wrong in the tweet ?
How is this tweet different from Kanu telling Igbos to Stine Kumuyi / Adeboye when they come to Ipobland to preach.

How is it different from the killing igbos declared on Fulani because of herdsmen.

pachigo001:
See the type of tweet a Yoruba man is making against igbos what’s really wrong with these people didn’t there parents train them well this problem una de look for una go see am soon sad sad sad

37 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by raskymonojendor: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
pachigo001:
Nnamdi Kanu said worst about the yorubas on his radio Biafria and you ibos all bowed down at his feet and worshiped him. Your victim mentality don cast. If I were you, I will just return to my region to avoid all these insults.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nnamdi kanu started this evil and you his followers swallowed the rubbish.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by dominic17: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Igbos should prepare to defend themselves everywhere they are, they should be ready to deal ruthlessly with this dirty tribe once and for all. they have been campaigning for war against Igbos since, they intentions is to deploy security agencies since they are naturally cowards every Igbo person should be already to use every means neccessary for self defense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by WorldRichest: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
Igbos should prepare to defend themselves everywhere they are, they should be already to deal ruthlessly with this dirty tribe once and for all. they have been campaigning for war against Igbos since, they intentions is to deploy security agencies since they are naturally cowards every Igbo person should be already to use every means neccessary for self defense.

Cowards that used over three million of your grandparents for pepper soup and suya?

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by Ojuntana: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Nnamdi Kanu said worst about the yorubas on his radio Biafria and you ibos all bowed down at his feet and worshiped him. Your victim mentality don cast. If I were you, I will just return to my region to avoid all these insults.
Nnamdi Kanu really scammed igbos sha
Dude was just catching cruise until he realised they some people took him seriously.
Next thing he started forming freedom fighter

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by spagettiluv: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
Igbos should prepare to defend themselves everywhere they are, they should be already to deal ruthlessly with this dirty tribe once and for all. they have been campaigning for war against Igbos since, they intentions is to deploy security agencies since they are naturally cowards every Igbo person should be already to use every means neccessary for self defense.
the same “coward” sent over 3million of your people to hell while your war lord ran to Ivory Coast

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by eepeepook: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
What Babangida said comes to mind. If you quote am, na you know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by eagleu: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
@Mod.
Are you there?
Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by raskymonojendor: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
eepeepook:
What Abacha said comes to mind. If you quote am, na you know.
Perhaps, kwashiorkor kids look like a joke to you.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by opamoses1: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
People condemned this guy when he made the tweet back then. Nnamdi Kanu was a lot more horrible than this. Anyway, No bleeps to give again. We ran out of bleeps.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by Goodnewsforlife: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
an igbo man calling someone dirty

11th wonder of the world

No b una dem dey call pigs?

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by PedoBear: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
When coup will come , it's yellow bars that'll be hiding like cowards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by opamoses1: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
When coup will come , it's yellow bars that'll be hiding like cowards
The last time the ibos organized a coup, 3 million ibos were consumed shortly after by Ogun, the god of war and iron.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by PedoBear: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
opamoses1:

The last time the ibos organized a coup, 3 million ibos were consumed shortly after by Ogun, the god of war and iron.

The coup commanders were yellow bars including banjo

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by raskymonojendor: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:

The coup commanders were yellow bars including banjo
The lies you eboes tell yourself in your whassap groups.

Yoruba planned the coup, but Hausa/Fulani commited pogrom on Ibo where 30,000 ibos were slaughtered in the North.

Aguiyi Ironsi is also a Yoruba man that became Head of State. Yoruba leaders like Azikwe and the premier of Eastern region Michael Akpara were spared.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by DKM123: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Isn't that what the politicians want? So they SPONSOR tribalistic h@te campaign for thier own selfish interest?

At least if you can't love them (the politicians) then, they use the next best most powerful tool which is h@te....

Hating thier rival is almost as POWERFUL as loving them. That's a common law of power.

They divide you and you call each others enemies while they the REAL ENEMIES loot you dry!

Nigerians are so gullible and easy to manipulate so they will keep falling for it.
Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by raskymonojendor: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
DKM123:
Isn't that what the politicians want? A sponsored hate
Yup.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by dominic17: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Stop pretending,Is it obvious everyone knows the dirty tribe of Nigeria including you
Goodnewsforlife:
an igbo man calling someone dirty

11th wonder of the world

No b una dem dey call pigs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by dominic17: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
See this thing, as if your tribe was among the soldiers that fought the war
spagettiluv:
the same “coward” sent over 3million of your people to hell while your war lord ran to Ivory Coast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by JOemmy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
I thought the police have arrested this guy months ago?
Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by optionalY09: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
pachigo001:

I warned nna before, come out for them and don’t even give them chance
Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by spagettiluv: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
See this thing, as if your tribe was among the soldiers that fought the war
I guess the 2nd division soldiers led by Adekunke that dealt with your coward father were Nupe abi?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by pachigo001(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
I guess the 2nd division soldiers led by Adekunke that dealt with your coward father were Nupe abi?
why didn’t he lead only yorubas to deal with the igbos cowards always looking for a way to cover up
Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by raskymonojendor: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
Stop pretending,Is it obvious everyone knows the dirty tribe of Nigeria including you
LMAO..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
na only mouth u get, with one slap, u go die 7 times

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by opamoses1: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
JOemmy:
I thought the police have arrested this guy months ago?
Unlike Nnamdi Kanu that was worshiped and not condemned despite his daily dose of hate speech on radio biafria, this dude was condemned by yorubas and arrested, but what's an Ibo man if he doesn't act like the victim all the time. tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by dominic17: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
When I am not Yoruba, dey never born any of to dare me
Tsolutionifede:
na only mouth u get, with one slap, u go die 7 times
Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by opamoses1: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
dominic17:
When I am not Yoruba, dey never born any of to dare me
grin same thing Ojuku said till he fled to Abidjan dressed like a woman.

Same thing your Eze ndigbo In Akure said, till Akure youths flogged the living daylight out of him.

Same thing ibos said in Lagos, till dey got flogged on election day.

10 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL To Complete Warri Refinery Q1 2024 / What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.