Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him (42754 Views)

Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Felabrity: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
LoL, I'm voting OBI but you guys are underestimating BAT. Many of you said he wouldn't get the ticket but he won with a wide margin, the media was also awash with fake news about how he was going to lose the primaries, same thing is playing out now, you keep underrating the man, I don't hate him like a lot of obidients here but just brace yourself for surprised, the election is in 24 days..
Atiku is more popular, has more structure and is accepted nationwide compared to Tinubu

The only thing Tinubu can boast of is money

5 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by vanitybutiwanti: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Duru009:
Wike has use his own hands by destroying himself. His ENDING will be disastrous.....

Those advising him have already destroyed him .....
Why?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by MartinsD12(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by buhariguy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Menclothing:
Wike is now a bad man ?
to ipob fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by DrAkpamudehe: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

I am on the field

How old are you? Kiddo
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by daygee12: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

Na your Yoruba Governor be mad dog

Na Obi-diot ooo, no be Yoruba governor. We know people who don't have respect for elders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by DrAkpamudehe: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin cheesy
Why is Wike afraid Amaechi and Rivers APC working for Atiku.
Wike is becoming paranoid as election approaches
Federal Government has already approved an given go ahead for Atiku to use the University of Port Harcourt Sport Complex for his campaign
The Federal Government has also deployed and given go ahead to men of the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Police Force to be deployed across all roads and demolishing any road blocks leading to University of Port Harcourt next week should Wike Try to use his thugs to mount road blocks.
Wike is too predictable
Atiku is a thousands of miles ahead.

Let me quote this for posterity, because a lot of urchins here don't read.

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
So who is reporting the news that a sitting Governor is a shameless human being

The press or the person posting the news! ..

Decorum is applicable in all ramifications!
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Mgbaofuu001: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
As eeeh they sweet us eeeh they pain them😜😜😜😜
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by vanitybutiwanti: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

Could that possibly be the reason Rotimi Amaechi has been eerily quiet following the outcome of the APC primaries? Man is barely seen in functions and public gatherings and has spent quite an unusual amount of time in his Rivers home since then. He probably fancies his chances better under an Atiku presidency, knowing how vindictive Tinubu can be, for contesting against him in the primaries.
No, they are doing it to spite wike, they want wike to go down. BAT won't do anything to Amaechi if he wins, Amaechi and his goons wants to see wike in jail..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by gassbee: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:
Atiku is greedy to think he’ll succeed Buhari after 8 yrs of a northerner tenure

Rivers State is Obidient and my Governor won’t give Atiku that access

A southerner will succeed Buhari

When I say a southerner I mean Peter Obi and not the criminal urine dispensing machine that doesn’t have state of origin
dey there dey deceive yourself, ur eye go clear wen you hear result on February 25
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by vanitybutiwanti: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by senteugene: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
By this time May 29th... Wike go don become ex governor
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Caramia2020(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
That's their problem.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Trollronaldo: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is wrong, irrespective of party. Let it be fair

Voe for Obi anyways
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Felabrity: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You're being deceived, BAT will get more votes in some SS states than Atiku, you'd be surprised. I don't have the time for backs and forths, let's just wait for the election results to star reeling in.
just lol
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
No, they are doing it to spite wike, they want wike to go down. BAT won't do anything to Amaechi if he wins, Amaechi and his goons wants to see wike in jail..

Lol.

This Wike/Amaechi animosity, is it ever going to end?!
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Creamypie(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Qatar2022:

You can never be useful in your life
this idiot. Stop quoting me and get off my mentions if you lack sense to say something constructive. Pig
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Someodds: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Too childish and gragra just like a regular Ikwere man. Him for allow the man use the space, besides he's not going anywhere in the election.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Aukeibado(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
peepydelano:
He has won already, stop basing your judgement on nairaland comments. Go to the field and hear from people
From which people?

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by emmaitive(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike is already dead politically

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Thoughts007: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Wike is digging his political grave

I believe so too.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Season of Nigerian politicians show of power for personal political interest, but when it comes to full filling campaign promises, it becomes war against civilians/citizens.

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by rolams(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
This guy go use ego kill him political career!

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by tomzyELNINO: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
When I see Obedients hailing this kind of childish behavior, then I doubt the kind of change and difference they promise.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Ruthless70: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:
Atiku is greedy to think he’ll succeed Buhari after 8 yrs of a northerner tenure

When I say a southerner I mean Peter Obi and not the criminal urine dispensing machine that doesn’t have state of origin

Any southerner is a consolation to me, definitely not Atifku

3 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Ruthless70: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

Na your Yoruba Governor be mad dog

If den invoke Ogun to kill Ur papa now Una go say person wicked

2 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Sannisege: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
This guy should give up already

Atiku is winning the election, most likely
Atiku cannot win. The stats don't favour him. Moreover, Most Hausa people will vote against Atiku because of the Fulani Bandit crisis that has killed many Hausa people. Hausa are tired of Fulani dominating them. Only Fulani and some southern slaves, mostly in SE and SS will vote for Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Gozac: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

SW is greedy to feel they can rule through Tinubu after 8 years of OBJ with SE, NE yet to rule. For your information Atiku is the incoming president of Nigeria, begin to learn to live with it once it happens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Felabrity: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sannisege:
Atiku cannot win. The stats don't favour him. Moreover, Most Hausa people will vote against Atiku because of the Fulani Bandit crisis that has killed many Hausa people. Hausa are tired of Fulani dominating them. Only Fulani and some southern slaves, mostly in SE and SS will vote for Atiku.
like they didn't vote Buhari in 2019 despite the level of insecurity then

They also voted Atiku too

Who are the people attending Atiku campaigns?
Northerners don't care about all these insecurities, they just want to remain in power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by asanausana91: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

I hope you know that Obi is given everything he needs in the north.
Politics is not war, campaign let others campaign at the end Nigerians will vote for whoever they want to.
Wike is just acting childish.
Next year by this time he will not be in charge of the stadium. Rubbish.
Even if Atiku didn't campaign in Rivers state, he will still win the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.