Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him (42759 Views)

Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Rolings: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
He has won already, stop basing your judgement on nairaland comments. Go to the field and hear from people
Which people?
Is it people that are against a muslim muslim ticket that will approve another northerner take over from Buhari?
Or
The people that have been at the receiving ends of fulani menace for the past 7 years that will now vote in another fulani man?
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Chetas81(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Creamypie:
If this news is not fake, wike, The roaring mad dog at it again. Though I don't know who becomes the next president, but its not atiku
only sick people want TINUBU to be President the existence slave won't finish from Nigeria until 30 century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by seguno2: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Atiku the greedy man want to succeed Buhari after 8 years of Buhari.

I thought it's a power shift, so the south has it this time...

Why don’t you find out from greedy wailing Wike

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by ponishah: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Creamypie:
If this news is not fake, wike, The roaring mad dog at it again. Though I don't know who becomes the next president, but its not atiku

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by ponishah: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2023
taylor88:
Atiku is greedy to think he’ll succeed Buhari after 8 yrs of a northerner tenure

Rivers State is Obidient and my Governor won’t give Atiku that access

A southerner will succeed Buhari

When I say a southerner I mean Peter Obi and not the criminal urine dispensing machine that doesn’t have state of origin

Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by ponishah: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Righthussle:
We are with you Wike. Anything to retire these old men is a welcome development. Especially Atiku.

What insult. How can Buhari hand over to Atiku ? What is Atiku thinking ? It is the turn of the south.

E be like say na "to your tent oh Israel " go settle the matter once and for all.
"To your tent"?
You see as your brain tiny reach, north will easily coast home to victory.
But remove sentiments and emotion, north is poised to win this election. South is too divided to for the race
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Mrfixitt(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
He has won already, stop basing your judgement on nairaland comments. Go to the field and hear from people
Which people ? You're a joker. Peter Obi is your next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Okiton: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2023
NessFortunate:

Shut up poor miserable miscreant dey compare moronic himself to Wike. Why you mumu like your yeye papa?
I believe you are one of the frustrated souls on nairaland, nothing but a keyboard warrior. Perhaps you haven't eaten and are out to vex ur anger on someone else. Sorry I know how frustrated life can be for the miserable and poor ones like you. But I will advise you get a job even if it's POS operator
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Burgerlomo: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
Wike is having issues with wisdom and such men don’t always end well. What becomes of him when Atiku eventually becomes the president?

He will japa grin
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Svoboda(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Buhari is more popular than Atiku in the north, even before 2015

Atiku is more popular, x10 compared to Tinubu in core northern states

Reason Tinubu was begging Buhari to campaign for him

Tinubu needs Buhari influence to win the north, and the latter is not interested

Let's not even talk about South East, or core South South states
They will reject Tinubu twice a day

I am being objective here.

Tinubu can do well in the north on his own merit. He has built structures, friendship and alliances over the years. He never forgets a favor done to him and has favored a lot of the political and business elite in the north.

On the other hand, atiku is campaigning not on the strength of his pedigree or previous favors done but on religious and ethnic sentiments. You see the difference between the 2?

Tinubu can easily pick up a friend from each of the 774 lga he has done a favor to, but can atiku boast of that?

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by BreakingNews21: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Gov W is the modern day Count of Rivers .... aka the exceptionally plotting and revengeful Edmond Dantes (The Count of Monte Cristo). wink
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by muniralmaigida: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2023
You are calling someone's father a mad dog ? Do you think you will ever be as successful as he is , or get as old as he is ? In whatever you do show respect to those above you !
Creamypie:
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by muniralmaigida: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2023
In JESUS MIGHTY Name, GOD forbid we return to the evil years of PDP and APC, Amen.
ponishah:

ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Tflex01: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Stop a Yoruba man from becoming the president? Really? Why do we have this great number of educated f00ls littered all over Nigeria? You mean with your right senses the control of this country with over 250 million people should be handed over to a man that has already lost control of himself? A man that have displayed and keep displaying lack of compression? A sick man that should be taking care of his health. You think all Yorubas should subdue their sense of reasoning because of tribalism? Well I am not like you and will never be so low like you. Power must return to the south and at this moment Obi is the only capable candidate for south and I and other reasonable Yorubas who want the best for this country will vote for him.

"Omo Yoruba" from Abakaliki keep blabbing... You must think everyone is as daft as your miserable father. grin

Before the emergence of your fraud Obi in the race, the only noise that rented the air from your people (even when Osinbajo was still in the race) was instead for a Yoruba man to rule again, presidency should go back to the North... You must think everybody have a short memory like a demented foo.l like you.

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by toblosky(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku can't win
leave them, a step down will happen for Atiku to win. One region can't make you the president ask Buhari. Buhari have North on lockdown but need an alliance with Tinubu to gain sw region to win finally. Kwankwaso and Tinubu and Atiku are romancing the North but look PO he is ransacking the North now not to win but to get his share of the votes. Mark my words Atiku will lose in the North and Delta state
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by uzhiyeka(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2023
I ride with you my able Governor. Any thing that will make us repatriate this old men is a welcome idea. Atiku and Tinubu should go and enjoy the stolen money that belongs to the people and let us be. Enough is enough we don Taya for old pattern of leadership abeg

Obidatti for president
Tony Cole for Governor(i.e if him no campaign for Tinubu. If him do him lose my vote) no time for bla blu
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by DrAkpamudehe: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2023
ponishah:

ponishah@yandex.com

You saw well. Oil dey your head.

Atiku is the next president come February 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by stainzvill(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2023
It takes two to tango. Wike on ten toes, him dey game
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Okwyjesus(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2023
lansile:

Wike is fighting for all SS and SE but you guys don't read well and follow development. Do you think those G5 governors don't know what they are doing by turning against PDP their own party?

He is not from SE. He is fighting for his empty ego. That is bad politics he is playing.

He is not Igbo. He is lkwerre
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by gbishman: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike seems to be everywhere and no where. The question to be asked of him are are as follows:
- As a party man who is your presidential candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.