Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers (2734 Views)

Gov Oyebanji: We Have Paid Over N31bn As Salaries, Gratuities, Pensions / Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike / Osun Workers Smile As Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Full Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Felabrity: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Opintiwa:

Did you Hard the Hoill and Honions to the gbegiri?
holy hoil
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Opintiwa: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
holy hoil

Yes my brother very holy.

Make sure it's not Hoccupational hazard food after watching telefision
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Felabrity: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Opintiwa:

Yes my brother very holy.

Make sure it's not Hoccupational hazard food after watching telefision
honly not holy
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Opintiwa: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
honly not holy

Will you use miliki and tea to heat the heggs?
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:
Okay good
best so far in Osun State. Barely 30 days plus in office, he is doing well in governance. Kudos to him. imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Felabrity: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Johnnyessence:
oponu didirin dirobo. okan re koni bale. governor Ademola Adeleke is fulfilling his campaign promise, you are here wailing. you will wail and rant for all the rest of your life. that is your job on nairaland website and your must do it for your paymaster. oponu ode
your papa arindin
Your mama oponu

Since you can't challenge someone opinion without using derogatory words

Uneducated bst
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I commend him for this.

Sinking borehole and this make it two things he's about achieving as Governor.

However he's not worth to be Osun Governor. He doesn't worth to
APC urchin saying trash as usual. the clueless Aregbesola and the party destroyer oyetola refused to pay these suffering workers salaries for the last 8 years they spent in power, you are here abusing the performing Governor, senator Ademola Adeleke for fulfilling its campaign promise to the good people of Osun State. well it's your job to rants, keep it up wailing. odi Aye atunwa fun ijoba oyetola ni ipinle Osun. Eyin ole jati jati of Apc gbogbo. Okan gbogbo yin ko ni bale.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
your papa arindin
Your mama oponu

Since you can't challenge someone opinion without using derogatory words

Uneducated bst
oponu ode, you must wail as much as you can. it is job mumu urchin.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Felabrity: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Johnnyessence:
oponu ode, you must wail as much as you can. it is job mumu urchin.
your papa urchin
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
your papa urchin
oponu your papa and mama urchin. ode you have no pvc to votes but to cluelessly display your clueless behavior here why seun is cashing out big on your cluelessness. ode oponu afofun gbemu.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Felabrity: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Johnnyessence:
oponu your papa and mama urchin. ode you have pvc to votes but to cluelessly display your clueless behavior here why seun is cashing out big on your cluelessness. ode oponu afofun gbemu.
e don do na abeg
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
e don do na abeg
i know get your time this evening, so Bleep off joor. Tinubu supporter on nairaland. odi aye atunwa fun ijoba oyetola ni ipinle osun.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Pat081: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Felabrity:
He dons suddenly dey do well

He should start preparing to leave the office

Tinubu and his crew do get joy
that is why osun not only osun but those who want the best for their children and those who do not pray for evil again will not vote for APC and Tinubu again God forbid BAT thing in this country again Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Naira20:
I love this.
Atleast the case will span 4months.
Use the 4months to pepper Oletola first.

I know immediately Tinubu loses by February 25, the venal judges in our judiciary would sit up.

The power is returning to the people.

I actually fear those Judges more than politicians now.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Ancestortinubu: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Your brain can never sense Good thing because it has hanging in jagabaron bourdilion occult coven. Bastard urchin.

quote author=Felabrity post=120560243] your papa ode[/quote]
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by OAT0720: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kudos to the dancing Governor of Osun State😍
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gomina Ipinle Osun, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke, ride on sir

Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by OriOko88(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2023
God forbid APC in my state again. I go relocate enter osun straight if Demola wins at d supreme. The guy go transform Osun.

People like him according to wht i heard online. If supreme court declares oletola,na state of emergency go end am Laslas. People dey para undecided
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by OriOko88(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
this toad of a governor again
Awon daddy e ni frog. Eleriibu sombori tongue
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Educated illiterate
Johnnyessence:
APC urchin saying trash as usual. the clueless Aregbesola and the party destroyer oyetola refused to pay these suffering workers salaries for the last 8 years they spent in power, you are here abusing the performing Governor, senator Ademola Adeleke for fulfilling its campaign promise to the good people of Osun State. well it's your job to rants, keep it up wailing. odi Aye atunwa fun ijoba oyetola ni ipinle Osun. Eyin ole jati jati of Apc gbogbo. Okan gbogbo yin ko ni bale.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by 9jahotblog: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Oyetola bandits can't you see what ur olule can't do for 4yrs , Gov Ademola Adeleke achieved it just 40days in office..
What a shame. Kudos to Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke for this great work in Osun State presently.
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by 9jahotblog: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc nlfpmod cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc justwise FP
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by ASAPFERG: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2023
OriOko88:
Awon daddy e ni frog. Eleriibu sombori tongue
ogun wipe your ebi from earth
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by James91: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanks God for this governor, poor will rejoice again, may evil party APC not happen to the state again, may the suffering evil party APC put poor people in the state be their curse forever.may they never win any election again.

Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2023
galaxy2020:
What? If true, the people of Osun will fight for him.
If the judgement at the appeal court is for a rerun , then people will vote massively for him
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by jude79(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Opintiwa:

Did you Hard the Hoill and Honions to the gbegiri?

Which kind hof people speak this kind hof English, angry if you don't tell me I will go to Google and search for the people that consumes gbegiri you think say you wise pass hus grin grin

Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by Opintiwa: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2023
jude79:

Which kind hof people speak this kind hof English, angry if you don't tell me I will go to Google and search for the people that consumes gbegiri you think say you wise pass hus grin grin

Wicked soul let hus let them rest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers by 9jahotblog: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
James91:
Thanks God for this governor, poor will rejoice again, may evil party APC not happen to the state again, may the suffering evil party APC put poor people in the state be their curse forever.may they never win any election again.
well done Governor Ademola Adeleke for the fulfilment of campaign promises to the workers and pensioners of Osun State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can a State Build A Sea Port Without FG Approval? / Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State / Gowon: A Good Name Is Better Than Gold And Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.