Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State (2733 Views)

Edo 2020: Apprehension In Okpella As Police Besiege Town On The Orders Of Godwin / Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by baby124: 1:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Please move to front page so all the culprits can be caught, tried and executed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by baby124: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Cc Mynd44
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Maazieze(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2023
The army doesn't punish this kind of behaviour and acts surprised people despise them where ever they go. Christs sake

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Jackson619007: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Soo bad, but the story needs to be heard from both sides to know what conclusion followers.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by baby124: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Maazieze:
The army doesn't punish this kind of behaviour and acts surprised people despise them where ever they go. Christs sake
I am so shocked at this level of wickedness and brutality. The whole command of army who did this and the chiefs involved must all be caught and executed.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by BabaRamota1980: 2:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Sorry for your loss. Even in picture the guy appears to be an humble person. May his soul rest in peace.

Now, in Nigerian politics, this is where it matters to have good representation. I believe Okpella is represented by Senator Oshiomhole. He is Tinubu's right hand man.
Orders can be given from top to investigate and get to root of the problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Cassandraloius: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Omg! This is so disheartening. Nigeria has happened to this family, may his soul Rip cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by gidgiddy: 5:53am On Jun 28, 2023
There is no difference between extra-judicial killing and murder
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Paretomaster1(m): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2023
I don't know what to believe yet, but what I know for sure is that Okpella youths are the most calous, and wicked people I have ever seen.
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Maazieze:

Expect the unexpected now that Tinubu is the president

A wasteful fool who moves around with 120 car convoy, but is quick to tax the poor masses..

The suffering of Agbadorians has just begun..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by westlius(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Rip to the dead
It may not be soldiers, army material full market
Bad pple sew army cloths to act evil
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by helinues: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2023
This could be one side of the story

Just saying
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by helinues: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Expect the unexpected now that Tinubu is the president

A wasteful fool who moves around with 120 car convoy, but is quick to tax the poor masses..

The suffering of Agbadorians has just begun..

Tinubu must also be responsible for the activities of illiterate UGM locking every one up every Monday in SE. Eish

The goose chasers dem

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu must also be responsible for the activities of illiterate UGM locking every one up every Monday in SE. Eish
The goose chasers dem

Tinubu is responsible for insecurity in any part of Nigeria.. he bought the job
He should do his job..

Are you here to defend his incompetency like you did for buhari for eight years

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by helinues: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Tinubu is responsible for insecurity in any part of Nigeria.. he bought the job
He should do his job..

Are you here to defend his incompetency like you did for buhari for eight years

Nnamdi Kanu and Simeon Ekpa are both working for Tinubu to destroy SE into ashes..

You forgot

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Curious346: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

Nnamdi Kanu and Simeon Ekpa are both working for Tinubu to destroy SE into ashes..

You forgot
sad
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by ahaz: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2023
baby124:
Please move to front page so all the culprits can be caught, tried and executed.
Mob attacked and stoned an innocent girl to death in sokoto, no soldier or police fired a warning shot..They proceed in the burninjng of shops soldiers where watching like boys scout.
Riot took place in kano, no single person was molested or beaten..but, just a protest in the south, Nigerian solders remembered where they kept their gun..well, i don't blame them,I name the south we never see anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by orisa37: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2023
The Soldiers must be brought to book and killed for killing the Youths.
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Parachoco: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2023
This is Madness
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Westerhoffe(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Jackson619007:
Soo bad, but the story needs to be heard from both sides to know what conclusion followers.

You mean the soldiers? (As the other side?)
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Parachoco: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2023
After making my own little research, a youth in the community first shot a soldier

This is foolishness and madness, how can a sane person shoot at a soldier? I'm glad the person was gun down immediately

I hope this issue is really looked into by the authorities, enough of all this senseless killings in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by goodnessme1(f): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2023
When evil Nigeria soldiers were doing the same thing in East,Killing any youth they see just to stop Ipob, most of you evil Nigerians hailed them.

I remember them killing some boys playing football in Aba.
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Isobug: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Imagine the impunity......And these people will Scot free just watch
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Makamatic: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Make okpella self do get King .. those corrupt chief done finish their community . But I believe their Boys , them go kill one chief child.
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by zeuss: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubu may just be like the Fulani..... This brazen evil could not happen in GEJ's watch
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by BadMaster: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
After making my own little research, a youth in the community first shot a soldier

This is foolishness and madness, how can a sane person shoot at a soldier? I'm glad the person was gun down immediately

I hope this issue is really looked into by the authorities, enough of all this senseless killings in Nigeria
If you read the narrator's account of what happened, you would know she's either lying or she simply doesn't have the correct info. She's not even sure of who is paying the youths between Dangote and BUA.
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by Godjone(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2023
The moment you are leaving Okene and just stepping into EDO state from Okpila. The excesses of these soldiers is something else. They maimed, harrassed, intimidate, extort and even shot at travelers and civilians. From Okpila to Auchi you will see like 8 checkpoints. From Auchi to Igono you will see like 7 check points. From Igono to agbede you will see like another 7 check points. From Agbede to Ekpoma you will see like 4 check points. From Ekpoma to BENIN you will see like 18 check points. The activities of these unpatriotic troops have kept commuter and other road users in serious dilemmas. The caused serious traffic jam along the ever busy Auchi BENIN express extorting monies from trailers, bus drivers and bikes users. The army authorities should as a matter of urgent importance look into the activities of their men on this particular road and find a way of regulating their unpatriotic activities
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

You forgot

Only a competent leader will triumph on any form of insecurity...

Keep the excuses of an illiterate coming

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by slimfit1(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigerians always wait till they are victims before they talk not knowing it will be your turn one day. Sorry for your loss but we have been talking everyday we look like noise makers.
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by helinues: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Only a competent leader will triumph on any form of insecurity...

Keep the excuses of an illiterate coming

Exactly, meaning all past and present political leaders in SE are incompetent reason why UGM case is still lingering on
Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

Exactly, meaning all past and present political leaders in SE are incompetent reason why UGM case is still lingering on

Helinues.. You supported Buhari the commander in chief of the Armed forces.. "The commander in chief" for bloody eight years yet insecurity is the order of the day all over the country...

Today you vilify the same Buhari
And support another incompetent commander in chief..

what will you gain by doing the same thing over and over..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State by baby124: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:

Do you really believe a Youth will shoot a soldier during a protest? Does that even make sense anywhere in Nigeria? This is despicable and justice must be served to the full extent of the law. They shoot a soldier and the solution is for the soldier to come and kill innocent youths In the middle of the night like assassins? One day, it will be you or a loved one. Keep supporting rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Lagosians Are In Trouble. / Yar’adua May Address Fec Through A Video Conference. / Do You Know Monolithic Somalia Is Now 4 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.