Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Queue At The National Asembly ATM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queue At The National Asembly ATM (595 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / 2019: Umahi Presents N188.4b Budget To Ebonyi Asembly / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A β€˜Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queue At The National Asembly ATM by InansBobo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
The law making chamber of the country is not immune to the situation of things as it were in the country.

I thought it would be a different ball game at NASS as I branched on to withdraw cash but lo and behold…!

How is the situation in your town?

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by darling2424(f): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Strange things happening in Nigeria 🀭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
darling2424:
Strange things happening in Nigeria 🀭

Nothing strangely new my brother. We have been suffering like this in the hands of Buhari for the past 8 years.
In fact, thank God this one is not like the too many deaths we recorded daily.

The useless APC urchins with their drug master from Iragbiji has been commending Buhari calling him darling daddy on top of our blood.
The e-diots just waked up yesterday and realize that the money swap is suffering Nigerians. Their drug master just realized fuel is scarce.
SHAME. The other day he was shouting Buhari Buhari severall times and commending his govt.

They are aggressively myopic and so selfish, they only complain when it affects them. We have suffered so much under Buhari mal-administration and the fuuls never cared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by Nbote(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one na queue?? Go out there and see queue. If na dis kind queue they in most atms Nigerians wouldn't be complaining. Infact I'm sure these ones queueing are jus visitors to the NASS who decided to use the machine when they noticed it was dispensing because U and I know that no lawmaker would queue by the atm to collect 20k, not even their assistants

2 Likes

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by Solofresh2: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigeria is something else

2 Likes

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by lhordspy: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one na queue? Come to the street first and see queue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by Propsad1: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by Cherish233: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
There's no bank in my area with this quality of crowd, they are triple his size.

1 Like

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by Missgeraldine(f): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
This one na queue? Come to the street first and see queue.

Wetin come happen?? Is buhari no longer your darling daddy

Enjoy your sai baba and sufferness in peace...don't disturb the public pls

1 Like

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by dustmalik: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Wetin come happen?? Is buhari no longer your darling daddy

Enjoy your sai baba and sufferness in peace...don't disturb the public pls
I thought you Obidients said only Tinubu and vote buyers will suffer the consequences of the naira policy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by Missgeraldine(f): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
dustmalik:

I thought you Obidients said only Tinubu and vote buyers will suffer the consequences of the naira policy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tifnubu started the wailing in Abeokuta last week grin

1 Like

Re: Queue At The National Asembly ATM by SmartPolician: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
If CBN is serious about making this money available, they should intervene directly. Take money to banks, have them load their ATMs and watch them distribute the money.

(1) (Reply)

APC Bursted Over Fake Letter From UK National Crime Agency / Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes / Soludo Holds Interactive Session With Ndi Anambra On Abs Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.