Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes (596 Views)

Benin Man Gives Obi Award For Lying (photo) / My Prediction : Obi Wins Lagos; Wins Presidential With 4million + Votes / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by TBEMagazine1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
PROFUN RECEIVES CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION FROM BIG TENT, DEPLOYS FOUR MILLION MEMBERS TO SUPPORT PETER OBI

Project Future Nigeria (ProFuN) on February 7, 2023 in Abuja received a certificate of registration from Big Tent

Big Tent led by Professor Pat Utomi is a coalition of political parties, social movements, civil society organizations and candidate support groups. They form the Third Force for the reclaimation of Nigeria by electing Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed as President and Vice President in the February 25, 2023 general election.

In a press release made available to Newsmen on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, the Director General of ProFuN, Chief Anthony Obineme said that the group in collaboration with other groups that make up the Big Tent will ensure victory for Peter Obi at the polls.

The ProFuN DG promised to deploy about four million of his group's membership across Nigeria to vote massively for Obi. He said that ProFuN has national, geo-political, state, local government, ward and polling unit structure and will deploy the entire structure for OBI/DATTI.

In a telephone chat with TBE Magazine correspondent, the FCT Coordinator of ProFuN, Eze Primacy Okadigbo expressed the group's readiness to work in unity with other members of the Big Tent. He noted that the youth coordinator of ProFuN, FCT chapter,
Osamor Ndubuisi represented him during the handover of the certificate of registration.

PROJECT FUTURE NIGERIA (ProFuN) is a socio political organization with a global mass membership. ProFuN's mission is to unite people who are ready for a better and brighter Nigeria by taking collective decisions that will affect a better change.

Re: Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by iSense247: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by derecho(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi's victory will shock those who think they can add one second to their lives

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi will win,I believe,if you believe with me , like and share my comment

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by Tochi3(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin

Cry go start again now...

Watch..

Re: Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by Bluntguy: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

Cry go start again now...

Watch..
grin Urchins' neck presser.
Esprit de corps o
Re: Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes by Tochi3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bluntguy:

grin Urchins' neck presser.
Esprit de corps o
grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Fresh Poll Expects Tinubu To Win Popular Vote, Run-off Possible / 2023 Election Prophecy Summary / 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.