Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? (488 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC?? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? by Freestyl(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Have You Collected Your PVC Yet?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? by Toneypen247(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm.

Reverend, you are in the wrong party. However, since we are voting individuals and not the party, you might be considered on the ground that you have the capacity and vision to lead.

Ije government aburo in the name of the father, son and the Holy Spirit. One needs to be proactive even tho the latter is essential and a prerequisite for good governance.

I wish you all the best.πŸ™πŸ’―
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? by OneCandleAway(f): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
I heard there was another reverend father that was governor of Benue previously, and he performed well before he was removed
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? by Freestyl(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:
I heard there was another reverend father that was governor of Benue previously, and he performed well before he was removed

Yes. Rev. Fr. Moses Orshio Adasu (12 June 1945–20 November 2005) became governor of Benue State, Nigeria,Β on 2nd January, 1992. He left office after the military coup in November 1993, in which General Sani Abacha took over power.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs / The Moment Ogun State People Welcome Peter Obi / Tinubu Is What Yorubas Call Akudayya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.