Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! (2321 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nothing Peter Obi touches succeeds.

Peter Obi inherited more than 100 million dollars from his father. He has failed to increase his inheritance at the rate of even 2% in the last 3 decades.

Peter Obi was a rich kid. He was what the likes of DJ Cuppy, Paddy Adenuga and Jowi Zaza are today.

With the money Peter Obi inherited, his brand should have dominated Africa if he ventured into retail. In fact, there shouldn't have been a ShopRite if he was innovative. Next should have dominated African countries.

Look at Access Bank and GTbank. That's what Fidelity bank should have been if Peter Obi had a Midas touch. They started around the same time. Peter Obi chaired the bank during Nigeria's biggest banking revolution.

This is not political banter.

He invested Anambra's State money in a brewery right? Isn't the investment a loss of billions of Naira?

That's who Peter Obi is. He's worth less than he inherited from his father today by saving more and buying failed stocks.

He's acknowledged that he inherited 100 million+ dollars from his father. His foreign accounts that were spied on and published during the Pandora saga revealed he had less than 30 million dollars stacked in safe havens.

Dangote, Bua, Tony Elumelu, Adenuga etc inherited less but see where they are today.

Buhari isn't so different. He failed at everything he ever did apart from politics. His cattle husbandry was reported to have remained stagnant with the same number of cattles for more than a decade.

What Buhari and Obi have in common is that they preach integrity but una go suffer die because they have no idea about money making. Make honest Anambra people confess as boys migrate during his time. Hardship no be small.

Let's face it, businesses will enjoy better under an Atiku government than Obi's government.

Tinubu is the ultimate. Na baba for wealth creation. He turns everything to gold.

Knowing what Buhari and Obi share in common made me reject Obi from day 1. I swear I know say we go suffer if Obi wins.

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Toneypen247(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Urchins.πŸ’”

Making an innocent man live rent-free in your head. Don't you think you might need therapy??

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Toneypen247(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Also, when you are given a post to share from your group chat, always verify. It makes you stand out as less stupid.😎

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by rickpat(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
person just dey read many things...abeg make this election come and go.. nigeria get new president,the struggle continues...bunch of jokers...ALL OF THEM

you guys applaud them for campaign and saying they will remove subsidy...now subsidy is not officially removed..fuel is #300-#500 naira,una dey complain..just wait till middle of this year..na that time una go know the difference between kaki and jeans
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by CuddleBerry(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Toneypen247:
Also, when you are given a post to share from your group chat, always verify. It makes you stand out as less stupid.😎

As in!!! It's like the new agenda is to say that Peter Obi, who is a self made billionaire, inherited money. Knowing fully well that Obi is far better than Tifnubu and the other bleaching bastard. The way these foolish boys try to bring down Obi to the level of their masters shows that they know that Obi is better, but hunger won't let them see past tribalism and 30k

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Mrkumareze(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
This 2023 is truly showing us the number of mad people we have .Op is number, he lives under oguelegba bridge

17 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by shortgun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
How you know people who don't know anything about economics.
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Toneypen247(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
CuddleBerry:

As in!!! It's like the new agenda is to say that Peter Obi, who is a self made billionaire, inherited money. Knowing fully well that Obi is far better than Tifnubu and the other bleaching bastard. The way these foolish boys try to bring down Obi to the level of their masters shows that they know that Obi is better, but hunger won't let them see past tribalism and 30k
That's a typical urchin for you. They are paid peanuts to do all this. πŸ’”

They will meet their Waterloo come 25th of this month.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Toneypen247:

I scribbled it this evening while replying to a post on Nairaland.

I felt it was too long and decided to make it a full post.

Deny any of this fact:

1. That Peter Obi inherited more than 100 million dollars from his father.

2. That Peter Obi failed to grow the inheritance at 2% per annum in 30 years based on public records.

3. That Fidelity bank which started around the time of Access and GTbank and had Peter Obi as chairman during Nigeria's banking revolution is still a 4th tier bank.

4. That Peter Obi's Next couldn't compete with ShopRite or Marketsquare despite the fact that he was born with better opportunities than the founders.

5. That Peter Obi didn't lose billions of Naira in his most talked about investment in a brewery.

Deny any of them, I'll deactivate my account this night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Toneypen247(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Deny any of this fact:

2. That Peter Obi failed to grow the inheritance at 2% per annum in 30 years based on public records.

3. That Fidelity bank which started around the time of Access and GTbank and had Peter Obi as chairman during Nigeria's banking revolution is still a 4th tier bank.

4. That Peter Obi's Next couldn't compete with ShopRite or Marketsquare despite the fact that he was born with better opportunities than the founders.

5. That Peter Obi didn't lose billions of Naira in his most talked about investment in a brewery.

Typical urchin. I can only deny what has a base. Imagine denying nothing.

Everyone can't be mad the same time bro.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ž

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Toneypen247:

Typical urchin. I can only deny what has a base. Imagine denying nothing.

Everyone can't be mad the same time bro.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ž

I'll give you receipts, one by one grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by obailala(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Peter Obi inherited more than 100 million dollars from his father. He has failed to increase his inheritance at the rate of even 2% in the last 3 decades.

Peter Obi was a rich kid. He was what the likes of DJ Cuppy, Paddy Adenuga and Jowi Zaza are today.

With the money Peter Obi inherited, his brand should have dominated Africa if he ventured into retail. In fact, there shouldn't have been a ShopRite if he was innovative. Next should have dominated African countries.

Look at Access Bank and GTbank. That's what Fidelity bank should have been if Peter Obi had a Midas touch. They started around the same time.

He invested Anambra's State money in a brewery right? Isn't the investment a loss of billions of Naira?

That's who Peter Obi is. He's worth less than he inherited from his father today by saving more and buying failed stocks.

He's acknowledged that he inherited 100 million+ dollars from his father. His foreign accounts that were spied on and published during the Pandora saga revealed he had less than 30 million dollars stacked in safe havens.

Dangote, Bua, Tony Elumelu, Adenuga etc inherited less but see where they are today.

Buhari isn't so different. He failed at everything he ever did apart from politics. His cattle husbandry was reported to have remained stagnant with the same number of cattles for more than a decade.

What Buhari and Obi have in common is that they preach integrity but una go suffer die because they have no idea about money making. Make honest Anambra people confess as boys migrate during his time. Hardship no be small.

Let's face it, businesses will enjoy better under an Atiku government than Obi's government.

Tinubu is the ultimate. Na baba for wealth creation. He turns everything to gold.

Knowing what Buhari and Obi share in common made me reject Obi from day 1. I swear I know say we go suffer if Obi wins.
Besides stolen funds and Alpha-Beta which Tinubu uses to siphon public funds, please can you give us the names of the flourishing businesses that Tinubu owns that gives him his billions?

People worshipping thieves and looters and still think they have sense!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Everybody have a point
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by blank(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please start with evidence that his dad left him 100million dollars.

Let's start from there.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Phoen1X: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
@OP You would be jobless by now if am your employer,...is this how you justify your #30k paycheck ?...comparing a honest man with a world class drug baron ?

7 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
blank:
Please start with evidence that his dad left him 100million dollars.

Let's start from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4995746/inherited-170-million-parents-peter

https://igberetvnews.com/547680/just-in-peter-obi-reveals-how-much-he-inherited-from-his-parents/

How do you think he was Friends with the current Sultan of Sokoto?

You think that when the son of royalty moved from the north to the East, he went there to live in a slum or a low- class vicinity?

That's the very reason they knew each other. Peter Obi was one of the wealthiest boys then who could provide the Sultan the luxury he needed to survive when he moved to the East.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by HydraFeeds(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
rickpat:
person just dey read many things...abeg make this election come and go.. nigeria get new president,the struggle continues...bunch of jokers...ALL OF THEM

you guys applaud them for campaign and saying they will remove subsidy...now subsidy is not officially removed..fuel is #300-#500 naira,una dey complain..just wait till middle of this year..na that time una go know the difference between kaki and jeans
fuel is 185 in Mobil ibeju lekki side
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by HydraFeeds(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Toneypen247:

That's a typical urchin for you. They are paid peanuts to do all this. πŸ’”

They will meet their Waterloo come 25th of this month.
the same peanut they paid Anambra billionaires to attend apc rallies .
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by rickpat(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
HydraFeeds:
fuel is 185 in Mobil ibeju lekki side
okay...I have bought fuel for 185 in more than three months honestly
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Lovelive: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Delusion ! ! !
All this propaganda doesn't work any more. In case you are about to forget today date, let me remind you of it (1st February, 2023) . Can you see now that we were not more in year 2015 where you used this devish strategy to rub the destiny of Nigeria.

This time around, ko le work ke.

PO 2023-2031

N3TRAL:

Look at Access Bank and GTbank. That's what Fidelity bank should have been if Peter Obi had a Midas touch. They started around the same time.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Phoen1X:
@OP You would be jobless by now if am your employer,...is this how you justify your #30k paycheck ?...comparing a honest man with a world class drug baron ?

I'm showing that despite inheriting millions of dollars, Peter Obi does not make the list of top 50 entrepreneurs in Nigeria. How he want take comot Naija from inflation?

He's not made it to Forbes.

He's not started and grown an actual company that produces like Dangote or Bua.

He invested in some failed businesses, saved more than he invested and bought failed stocks with the rest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by HydraFeeds(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
rickpat:
okay...I have bought fuel for 185 in more than three months honestly
the problem is marketers ….if someone is selling for 185 ,what makes others sell for higher price ?
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Nightwolf1: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
HydraFeeds:
the problem is marketers ….if someone is selling for 185 ,what makes others sell for higher price ?
depends on how you get the product...they corruption in that oil downstream sector is massive

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by Hopium: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Deny any of this fact:

Leave them. Only a fo0l will think Obi isn't a scam. You only need to access his performance as governor to know that he's an empty barrel making noise. I only blame the ridiculous leaders we have in Nigeria starting from Buhari; if not an average politician and businessman like Obi won't find any chance to bank on the emotional state of the Nigerian youth. I have nothing against him contesting the presidency, but projecting like he's the Prithvirajsing Roopun of Nigeria is what pisses me off. The man is so fake like a 2 naira bill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Look at Access Bank and GTbank. That's what Fidelity bank should have been if Peter Obi had a Midas touch. They started around the same time. Peter Obi chaired the bank during Nigeria's biggest banking revolution.

Who was Peter Obi's father and what trade did he do? How was he able to leave 100million dollars for Peter Obi to inherit? Was Peter Obi the only child?

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Remember when Otedola gave his daughters Ferraris?

If Otedola dies today, do you think he'll be happy that DJ Cuppy goes around telling the whole world that his 24 year old grandchild does not have a V-boot? grin

Like, a man created Generational wealth and handed it over to his son. His son brags that his children are suffering?

E normal for your ear? grin

No be Marxism be that?
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by gidgiddy: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Tinubu also claimed his wealth came from inheritance, what did he do with the money besides alpha beta that fleeced Lagos state of so much money?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Like na statistics and historical studies I go chop?

If Obi said "it's my turn" , I swear I for campaign for am. It's the only genuine criteria he beats the other candidates. I'll just know that I made up my mind to suffer.

The Singapore, China , Japan etc e dey quote, Dem no get Airports?

Did he build one I Anambra?

You guys don't get . Like how does a man who goes on National TV to talk about people who fly private Jets with disdain build an airport for them to land? grin

Obi is Marxist. There's nothing you can tell me.
Re: The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! by N3TRAL: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

Tinubu also claimed his wealth came from inheritance, what did he do with the money besides alpha beta that fleeced Lagos state of so much money?

You fit compare Alpha beta to any of Obi's venture?

That's why I said that there shouldn't have been ShopRite in Nigeria or even its home country, South Africa if Peter Obi was ambitious. It should have been a Obi's retail brand instead.

Alpha beta transformed public service accounting and taxation in Nigeria. It provides services to more than 10 States including PDP oil rich states like Bayelsa and AKWA IBOM. It has expanded abroad and provides services in foreign countries.

Here's a link:
https://guardian.ng/appointments/alpha-beta-expands-services-outside-nigeria/

Didn't Obi invest Anambra's money in a business he had substantial interest in? Didn't he take advantage by issuing contract payments through fidelity bank and other transactions that saw Fidelity bank gain? The Billions he " saved" in Fidelity bank was always going to make the bank satisfy the Cash Deposit Ratio of the CBN even though the bank had limited customers. Weren't those conflict of interest.

Tinubu, Atiku and Obi all have elite backgrounds. But it appears Tinubu is the most innovative in terms of multiplying money and wealth creation. Atiku comes a distant second.

Nation Newspaper and TVC which may not be that profitable have been sustained by a competent system that has worked for years. It employs at least 100 professionals not paid below the minimum wage cap. They are owned by Tinubu, your next president grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr.dikko Umar Radda Of APC Katsina State Governor Elect / Tinubu Just Made The Most Uninspiring Presidential Speech Ever / PDP Fires Wike Over Appointment As FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.