Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu (653 Views)

UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) / Iโ€™m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike is a politician who believes in getting rewarded for any service rendered.

I have personally tried to understand him.
I watched many of his entertaining campaigns against Atiku. I agree with his stance against injustice but I tried to look beneath the veneer of speaking for the South.

After a little scrutiny, I realized the fight wasn't an altruistic one.
I went back to watch how he berated Obi in Anambra just to edge him out.
His aim was to be the major Southern aspirant in PDP.
What happened is history now.

I told a few friends that Wike won't endorse Peter Obi for just one reason: He won't reward Wike with appointment or Oil wells for delivering his state.
Wike knows Obi's stance about merit.

Wike enjoyed the rave not because Rivers People loved him ab initio but because his stance on Atiku resonated with OBIdients.
BATstards were happy because He was tearing the umbrella but OBIdients just wanted equity.

APC was ready to give him anything but not OBIdients who expected him to do it for the love of Nigeria.

As Wike popularity increased, he tried to test the microphone through GSM (Governor Seyi Makinde).The response was unfavorable.
In his desperation , he went to London to see if he could convince Ortom because Ortom is the only one who truly has soft spot for Peter Obi.

Ortom who knows that endorsing Tinubu would mean betraying his people who have suffered massacres under APC, politely refused.

Ortom knowing the majority decision, decided to endorse Obi upon his return from their meeting.At least to absolve himself despite being part of the G-5.

Wike brimming with confidence went to Oyo to lay the foundation but was humiliated by Atiku supporters who infiltrated the campaign.

It suddenly dawned on Wike that his popularity is waning.
If he could not endorse Tinubu in The SW, is it in Rivers State that he'd sell Tinubu?

It'd be suicidal to endorse a Tinubu that APC candidates in Rivers state are ashamed to campaign with him picture.

Wike knows what he is doing.

Wike isn't afraid of PDP...He is afraid of OBIdients.

But OBIdients will shock him.
He can not be acting as if he is fighting against injustice and be supporting A Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

8 Likes

Re: Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Do you think wike is afraid? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
He isn't afraid of PDP but OBIdients.
APC supporters can't save him in Rivers.
OBIdients are his backbone, if he makes the mistake of endorsing Tinubu , just 2hours is enough to drown him
YinkaOlusesi16:
Do you think wike is afraid? I don't think so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu by Rahkman: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Make him mistakenly try am if dem born im papa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Why Wike Is Afraid To Publicly Endorse Tinubu by Papacypaul(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
derecho:
Wike is a politician who believes in getting rewarded for any service rendered.

I have personally tried to understand him.
I watched many of his entertaining campaigns against Atiku. I agree with his stance against injustice but I tried to look beneath the veneer of speaking for the South.

After a little scrutiny, I realized the fight wasn't an altruistic one.
I went back to watch how he berated Obi in Anambra just to edge him out.
His aim was to be the major Southern aspirant in PDP.
What happened is history now.

I told a few friends that Wike won't endorse Peter Obi for just one reason: He won't reward Wike with appointment or Oil wells for delivering his state.
Wike knows Obi's stance about merit.

Wike enjoyed the rave not because Rivers People loved him ab initio but because his stance on Atiku resonated with OBIdients.
BATstards were happy because He was tearing the umbrella but OBIdients just wanted equity.

APC was ready to give him anything but not OBIdients who expected him to do it for the love of Nigeria.

As Wike popularity increased, he tried to test the microphone through GSM (Governor Seyi Makinde).The response was unfavorable.
In his desperation , he went to London to see if he could convince Ortom because Ortom is the only one who truly has soft spot for Peter Obi.

Ortom who knows that endorsing Tinubu would mean betraying his people who have suffered massacres under APC, politely refused.

Ortom knowing the majority decision, decided to endorse Obi upon his return from their meeting.At least to absolve himself despite being part of the G-5.

Wike brimming with confidence went to Oyo to lay the foundation but was humiliated by Atiku supporters who infiltrated the campaign.

It suddenly dawned on Wike that his popularity is waning.
If he could not endorse Tinubu in The SW, is it in Rivers State that he'd sell Tinubu?

It'd be suicidal to endorse a Tinubu that APC candidates in Rivers state are ashamed to campaign with him picture.

Wike knows what he is doing.

Wike isn't afraid of PDP...He is afraid of OBIdients.

But OBIdients will shock him.
He can not be acting as if he is fighting against injustice and be supporting A Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

(1) (Reply)

In Search For A Place For Ind. Training / Studying In Austria / What To Do (part-time, Weak-end, Evening, Distance Learning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.