Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Apple Music - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Music (1004 Views)

How To Use Chipper Cash To Pay For Icloud & Apple Music In Nigeria / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Music by Boomzaga(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hy guys,
My Apple Music just expired tonight and I discovered that non of my atm cards are working on apple , ask some of my friends they are all complaining about same issue. Please what do you guys use to pay for yours now
Re: Apple Music by Ebubu: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Boomzaga:
Hy guys,
My Apple Music just expired tonight and I discovered that non of my atm cards are working on apple , ask some of my friends they are all complaining about same issue. Please what do you guys use to pay for yours now
get payoneer debit card
Re: Apple Music by Boomzaga(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ebubu:
get payoneer debit card
i will try that right now
Re: Apple Music by Boomzaga(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ebubu:
get payoneer debit card

Re: Apple Music by chatinent: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Try virtual dollar cards.
Re: Apple Music by Ebubu: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Boomzaga post=120562714][/quote]you can buy payoneer funds into your payoneer account, to qualify u for that. or you use chipper card
i have a contact of who sells payoneer
or use chipper card
Re: Apple Music by L0wk3y(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just collect another atm card from the same bank it would work, had the same problem at the tail end of last year. 🚶‍♂️
Re: Apple Music by DearAminu: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
L0wk3y:
Just collect another atm card from the same bank it would work, had the same problem at the tail end of last year. 🚶‍♂️

Would you mind sharing your subscription? I’m already fed up with this payment issue😫
Re: Apple Music by Philip25(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Use chipper dollar card. That's what I used in upgrading my own.
Re: Apple Music by Knowles12(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chipper cash is your best friend for online international transaction

Re: Apple Music by rust6(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Philip25:
Use chipper dollar card. That's what I used in upgrading my own.

Still not working with chipper dollar card
Re: Apple Music by Stephenabudu960(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
rust6:

Ebubu:
you can buy payoneer funds into your payoneer account, to qualify u for that. or you use chipper card
i have a contact of who sells payoneer
or use chipper card
rust6:

How much is the dollar rate on chipper dollar card

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Bought The New Tecno Phantom X2 Pro / Stolen SIMs To Be Blocked In Five Minutes — NCC / How To Get Retrieve/get Back Your Lost Or Stolen Redmi Devices!!redmi Users Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.