Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Are You Scared Of Marriage/relationship? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Scared Of Marriage/relationship? (179 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Scared Of Marriage/relationship? by xpanciated: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2023
WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP?

I won't really blame you! Coz...with the high rate of divorce, breakups, and separations in our society today...there's no gainsaying that the marriage institution is in a state of emergency!

However...glory to God!! Because..."ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE" by PST. IFEOMA EZE has come as a valid answer to the rapid disintegration, which occurs in most marriages today as a result of lack of knowledge of what should be done.

This balming book practically exposes the secrets of an edenic marriage in a world full of mistrust, uncertainty and confusion.

It teaches you how to prevail against the storms that attack present day marriages and guides you through the principles that guarantee a healthy, blissful and impact full marriage.

Marriage is one vital issue in the life of a man, and just a little mistake can ruin the totality of a man. The author's decades of an exceptional marriage and counselling has given hér enough experiences hence an authority.

This book is a must for every single and married that are looking forward for a successful marriage, it will change your orientation about what marriage is all about!

Warning! Applying all the principles laid down in this book is a sure guarantee for a blissful marriage. Don't apply it, if you don't want one!!!

To purchase this book...kindly click on the link below or contact the author the number below....👇👇

https://enthronementhub.com/shop/all-you-need-to-succeed-in-marriage-by-pastor-ifeoma-eze/

+234 704 931 9442

Buy and get TWO digital products for free!!

Re: Why Are You Scared Of Marriage/relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:30am On Feb 02, 2023
For me,am not scared at all on account of the increased rate of divorce, domestic violence and all that, because I am taking my time very well in the search for a life partner.I need to know my prospective life partner very well pertaining to her character and also mould myself to be the man,she desires.Also I commit my search in God's hands, because only He can give you a wonderful wife or husband.

(1) (Reply)

Insight To A Profitable Family Business You Can Start This Year / What Is The Best Business To Start As A Stay At Home Mom In Nigeria? / The Best Online Furniture Store In Dubai With Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.