Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near (15644 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Nicholas Felix Steps Down For Osinbajo (APC Presidential Primary) / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Ventura1: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Some of these bribery claim are just figments of your imagination.
Tinubu bribe delegates to vote
Atiku bribe delegates to vote
Obi bribe fellow contestants in LP to step down
WibusJaga:

Osinbajo my man.

If not for Bribery & Buying of Delegates during the Primaries, the balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie would never have emerged as Flagbearer. cool

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Anambra1stS0n: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Blood is thicker than water...Tinubu and osinbajo are brothers. ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You guys keep fooling at the same time consoling yourselves
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by fredoooooo: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
How can we have a smart southerner like the VP and the ruling party decided to bring forth a man that's old and dementia to come and rul Nigeria as of Nigerians are zombies....

The finest of APC is Osinbajo and since they decided to bring in a grandpa...

We have decided to look at Peter Obi as the most qualified.

I'd really love to see how two intelligent candidates like Peter Obi and Osinbajo would've debated on townhall meetings to spew sensible ideas on how to bring Nigeria forward.
Talk is cheap .. we want doers people with track records ..
Talk is cheap and politics is more than just to speak grammars.
We are all hypocrites, if truly we need a change SOWORE with no pdp or apc party affiliations and the the youngest should be the one we're all campaigning for by now but NO o , we're all hypocrites ..
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by drlateef: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
How can we have a smart southerner like the VP and the ruling party decided to bring forth a man that's old and dementia to come and rul Nigeria as of Nigerians are zombies....

I'd really love to see how two intelligent candidates like Peter Obi and Osinbajo would've debated on townhall meetings to spew sensible ideas on how to bring Nigeria forward.

Because that old man is the smartest and best of them all. That’s the man we want. Tinubu will win, vote for him and stop crying.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by zanebaddo(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2023
TheSupleemLeada:

Quit the bvllshit, nothing is binding most sensible Yoruba like me who are Christians to you hateful fascists called obidients. It's even better to have Atiku than Obi the ethnic champion disguising as a nationalist.
Obi ethnic Champion? Kai Nigerians will not cease to amaze me. Your hatred for igbos is next to none. Its not better to have Atiku instead of Obi. It is far better for Buhari to continue in office for another 16years what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by slowice(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
No one can tell me the APC is not an evil wicked party.
How can you have osibanjo but choose tinubu as flag bearer? Anyone supporting this nonsense is a fool. We need a government with human face not that arrogant entitled bigot

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Chetas81(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
You guys still think the VP is not on board. Lol.

APC victory is what that matters

When I saw some nitwits bashing the man on twitter, I said to myself if only they understand how the man and Bat are close. No one will leave each other at the time of needs such as this.

If you like. Carry politicians for head dey cause enemies instead of making friends

πŸ˜‚
existence slave can be visible to the world
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Zulum500: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Shut up.. you won't vote for him..
No be you de call am osibande
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Chetas81(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2023
SICK NIGERIAN'S REMAIN WITH APC GOVERNMENT AND THEIR KANGAROOS
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Oddfinder012: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Blood is thicker than water...Tinubu and osinbajo are brothers. ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
He's No longer Judas? Mumu ppl. Y'all watched shettima villify the vp and kept quiet. Una tooo mumu
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Herbiodun09: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

See this ipig
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by SouthSouth1914: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

When I saw some nitwits bashing the man on twitter, I said to myself if only they understand how the man and Bat are close. No one will leave each other at the time of needs such as this.

If you like. Carry politicians for head dey cause enemies instead of making friends

πŸ˜‚

All these are mere formalities! You read the rifts within the APC and I am sure you are not bereft of what’s going on with the president and Tinubu. But dey play..
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by arsenal33: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

because the smart southerner is fully part of this failed government
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by cicero(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Didn’t Buhari attend APC rally yet Tinublu is still trying to figure whether he is for him or against him?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by TheRareGem1(f): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Oddfinder012:

He's No longer Judas? Mumu ppl. Y'all watched shettima villify the vp and kept quiet. Una tooo mumu

https://twitter.com/MustaphaOlatu19/status/1584893708075687936?t=MkUN8FSD2ucBDUpZTfMlvQ&s=19

You should watch this video. Let's hear your thought. Because but seems it's only Shettima video you watch. Watch Osinbajo's come back.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by porthouse7(f): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2023
TheSupleemLeada:

Quit the bvllshit, nothing is binding most sensible Yoruba like me who are Christians to you hateful fascists called obidients. It's even better to have Atiku than Obi the ethnic champion disguising as a nationalist.
atiku should rather rig his way into aso rock than obi working as shoe shine at the gate of ask Rock
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by OkutaNla: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

πŸ˜‚

Dey play. Even you yourself know that your principal is the last person the party should trust or rely upon to defend its interest when the chips are down, coz you lots are still bitter about his loss at the primaries. You're deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Victor468: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

If APC had fielded Osinbajo, Atiku would have had a landslide victory. PDP were expected APC to do that mistake, so as to clintch the victory but that didn't happen. BAT is more than enough for them.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by watchindelta(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
What wondering me is that Lp and DPD not attacking APC with their many failures to hit them with, reverse is the case! Strange fuel,dollar,no light, no security, no money, election don reach still yet lp and PDP can't do nothing by attacking them with their failures.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Cricketman: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
This man could av been a better option for ApC

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by wasuka14(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo just realized that, if he failed to give support to Tinubu/Shettima campaign now. He will be worthless and have no home to return to after May 2023.

TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/osinbajo-apc-legal-team-meet-as-2023-elections-draw-near/
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by precious1967(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
In 2015 vp was distributing traders money but now no way except scarcity of money. Sabotage?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by NwokoloOwa: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Some human beings especially black people are tough-o. Shouldn't we be happy when people mend fences and forge ahead? Is that not what all the Holy Books preach. But from some comments here it seems some are not happy with forgiveness, they prefer wars and enmity forever. Na wa-o
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Selfish corrupt interests of one man has destroyed a whole party.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by PointZerom: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

πŸ˜‚

Shut up and stop sounding emotional. Osibanjo and Buhari are not 100% in support of Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by samtress: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2023
TheSupleemLeada:

You are Yoruba and you are christian and that is all what you have to show?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by jahsharon: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Shey you see as e dey go. Preparation leads to success. Tell me, how can you defeat such a team?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by lagosrd: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2023
How brilliant lawyers sweat day and night and rack their memory to entrone problems in Nigeria is still a mystery
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by BreconHills(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Naira20:
Guy pack for one side.
Sensible and Tinubu is your choice?
Keep advertising your stupidity

If we must support our fellow Yorubas,
Is Sowore not Yoruba?
Is Prince Adebayo no longer in the race even if we don't like Kola Abiola?

Why a crook and dishonest person of questionable character like Tinubu?

You must think all Yorubas are as stupid as you BATstards

All the people you have mentioned - what have they achieved? Sowore, Prince Adebayo and Kola Abiola. What are their record in governance?

In sane climes, people run on their records - all these convict, drug pusher, dementia allegations are just that - allegations. A convicted felon cannot run for the Presidency. The electoral laws do not permit that.

Let's have more substantive arguments on their records and less beer parlour talk. After all most of the people here are supposed to be graduates.

Well brought up yorubas by our culture do not insult elders so its quite easy to see when Omoluabi is talking.

If you are yoruba, act like one and make your point without insults or invective.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by majormofor(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

πŸ˜‚
And I will tell that he isn't supporting Tinubu. Buhari and Osinbanjo have removed their hands in this election
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by daniwise(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2023
I wish we had each of these guys representing different parties- Osinbajo,Brig. gen Buba Marwa,Peter Obi,Ambode,Afdb president Adesina,Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,Fashola,I will have been rest assured of a better Nigeria.I will advice the winner of the coming election to inject these technocrats into his government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Convoy Kills Journalist In Abuja / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidency's 'Insensitivity' To Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.