Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Breach Of Agreement And Promise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breach Of Agreement And Promise (239 Views)

Bridge Of Agreement.....bought A Body Massger And Have Refused To Pay / Untouchable Comedies Cry For Help As Blessing CEO Arrests For Prank And Promise / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breach Of Agreement And Promise by Umaigwe(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2023
This young man Eki Amos Toroo is a mechanic that claims his residence is at Idikpo in Benue state. He caries out maintenance and repairs at my rice mill located at Takum, Taraba state. On the 5th of January I put a call across to him to come to Takum and do some repairs to our milling machine. In accordance with his prognosis of the faulty machine he requested for a sum of N50000 to enable buy some parts for the work and to make it easy for him when he arrives. I did accordingly and forwarded the exact sum to him. He promised to arrive that weekend but failed to. I called to enquire he gave some lame excuse of haven't gotten the parts he needed for the and promise not to fail to show up the following week. The proposed week came and pass and still he didn't come nor call. I called again to enquire he gave the same excuse. This continue until he stopped picking my calls to this day. All my text messages are ignored even my WhatsApp messages are read and ignored. When I tried calling him with other numbers he will pick up and as soon as he recognised my voice will abruptly end the call. Please anyone with useful information on his whereabout to please share with me. I need to get him arrested. Call 07069602304.08053470451.

Re: Breach Of Agreement And Promise by darling2424(f): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2023
See how his head is

For him mind now he don scam person

Them go catch you beat you,you go vomit that money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breach Of Agreement And Promise by Reelmii: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2023
I wonder why people will just like to create problems for themselves.....wen them go catch am now,, he go say na devil

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Agreement And Promise by Kasdat5(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Drop his numbers . Nairalanders would help you bombard him
Re: Breach Of Agreement And Promise by Umaigwe(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
His phone numbers are 07037511692 08050698731. Thanks a lot nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Court Jails 19-year-old, 3 Others For Internet Fraud / Gunmen Abduct 25 Church Members In Ondo Road Ambush / Obtain By Trick; Chief Joseph Umezugha Is A Serial Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.