Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi (32766 Views)

Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Yul Edochie Speaks On β€œSex For Roles” In Nollywood / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by siofra(f): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chocoloco:
Make person do movie for tinubu...

Narcos de la tinubu

grin
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deepfeel:

Not just a story, it's a history afonja is the reason a Fulani man is the ruler of ilorin till date and it will remain like that forever , that is more than a thousand pictures

Ur argument is baseless
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by dreadsbee: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very important
They should try to subtitle the movie in Hausa and Yoruba and make it an open free show in different cinema.
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deepfeel:

He is still our second hope if obi doesn't win ,at least we have ifeanyi with him

Goodluck man
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by alfredilly: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jelique:
You are a tribalistic f@@l,we are talking serious issues and way forward for naija,u dey there dey talk tribalism.Its people with ur mindset that found themselves at the helm of affairs that are messing things up in this country with nepotism.

What make you think Obi is the way forward why Tinubu is not. You guys united behind candidate from your region while blackmailing Candidate from another region. You even criticized Sowore to promote the Pandora paper man.
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Ikea81: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very nonsense. Why them go give an Olosho wife for film?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
hisgrace090:
Peter obi's name moves market. With him the fortune of this country will smile again.

Investors will know a business magnate and a financial expert is in charge. To control Fortune 500 companies to anambra was not a mistake

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by TheScienceTutor: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
That voice is horrible. Nothing will ever move me to watch this movie based on that useless and irritating voice alone.
My God. Even if you dress like Obi. You must not imitate his voice. It is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by DisLifeSha: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
E too sweet

Benki003:
Omo this one sweet me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yea, wishful thinking on my path. That's why some people don't even want to have children. How you go get sense, come born mumu wey say e no go get common sense no matter the advice you give am in life.

It beats me how this failed soul called Yul will cast in such a mockery movie about a man who has zero corruption. But his problem is that Obi is stingy with the people's money? So Yul will rather prefer Tinubu or Atiku or the unknown Apga candidate? Otherwise tell me what he wants to achieve with this mockery, cos Obi is a made billionaire who can go back to enjoying his wealth if he loses. Is it not the masses that Yul is mocking?

So yea, when you see idio.ts like Yul, coming from a sensible father you just give upha
Deepfeel:

Your child is not your personal property ,he or she can choose any path to follow , you can never impose your will on a grown up man he's not your slave
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
polite2:
Nice....Yul got it ryt this time

Lols. Where did he get it wrong?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Adrian98(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is very stupid in my opinion by I don’t know why yul edochie keeps on acting things like this. Set a standard
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:
When we tell u Obi is an igbo project they will starting insulting us. But if na Eniola Badmus that identifies with Tinubu na war
To end your misery, you know the shortcut grin

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Thoughts007: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
I think Yul deserves an Oscar for this movie role

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
LogicnReason:
Yea, wishful thinking on my path. That's why some people don't even want to have children. How you go get sense, come born mumu wey say e no go get common sense no matter the advice you give am in life.

It beats me how this failed soul called Yul will cast in such a mockery movie about a man who has zero corruption. But his problem is that Obi is stingy with the people's money? So Yul will rather prefer Tinubu or Atiku or the unknown Apga candidate? Otherwise tell me what he wants to achieve with this mockery, cos Obi is a made billionaire who can go back to enjoying his wealth if he loses. Is it not the masses that Yul is mocking?

So yea, when you see idio.ts like Yul, coming from a sensible father you just give upha
Yul is an actor and he is good at what he does, he's not a failed soul , and the movie is in no way a mockery to obi , and he has no problem with obi being stingy with public funds , and I don't see the movie portraying obi in a negative way so I have no problem with it , I prefer these type of political movie to the money ritual blood money movies the usually act, this is something positive

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adrian98:
This is very stupid in my opinion by I don’t know why yul edochie keeps on acting things like this. Set a standard
What is stupid about this movie? And what standard do you want him to set ?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Ur argument is baseless
The history of afonja is not baseless , the afonja character is the perfect example of a typical Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by abiona36622: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Wetin be this?How many days did they use to shoot this movie? Two market days?Who is Margaret Obi? Judy Austin? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Wetin be this?How many days did they use to shoot this movie? Two market days?Who is Margaret Obi? Judy Austin? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by BRATISLAVA: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Of all the attention seeking people alive, is the man aware that this forceful polygamist is the one representing him in movies?

Bet it's another lousy noisy thing.
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deepfeel:

The history of afonja is not baseless , the afonja character is the perfect example of a typical Yoruba man

Did u know that Aguyi Ironsi an igbo man due to his selfish interest led us to this problem today. An igbo man led the first coup also
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Did u know that Aguyi Ironsi an igbo man due to his selfish interest led us to this problem today. An igbo man led the first coup also

Ironsi led you to which problem?

Yes nzeogwu from delta led the first coup ,but don't forget adewale
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Olodo24: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nollywood isn't creative at all. This could have been a solid biopic that chronicles Obi's presidential race fit to come in place after the general elections to see the results. Yul is fit for the role, but these filmmakers are jokers
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Shinedu come out of ur shell, Nasarawa people don't behave like this because of politics only the Yeast
Dan Iska..
You think I won't openly say it if I were really Igbo?
Shameless idiot. .
I'm an indigene of Nasarawa State and Eggon by tribe, and I and my entire siblings and family members are voting Peter Obi.
Go and die if e pain you!!!

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Flows001:

Dan Iska..
You think I won't openly say it if I were really Igbo?
Shameless idiot. .
I'm an indigene of Nasarawa State and Eggon by tribe, and I and my entire siblings and family members are voting Peter Obi.
Go and die if e pain you!!!

Dan ubanka
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Dan ubanka
Banza, dan asara!!!
Zan ci gindi uwarka!!!
Marasa wayo!

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Realrealfact: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
YouTube link to the movie?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Should have used his normal voice joor
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Shikini: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Great
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Allisgud: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
This one won use obi popularity cashout,why him no use bandits,Fulani herdsmen menace act movie
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
May be good to you, not to me. To me he is at best avg. The video on this post shows the highlights. So he just focus on Obi being stingy, and if you don't know how such media depicting can influence minds that don't think critically, then it tells me much about how you see the world. But yea you are entitled to your own opinion. By the way my own opinion remains that he is a failed soul.
Deepfeel:

Yul is an actor and he is good at what he does, he's not a failed soul , and the movie is in no way a mockery to obi , and he has no problem with obi being stingy with public funds , and I don't see the movie portraying obi in a negative way so I have no problem with it , I prefer these type of political movie to the money ritual blood money movies the usually act, this is something positive
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
LogicnReason:
May be good to you, not to me. To me he is at best avg. The video on this post shows the highlights. So he just focus on Obi being stingy, and if you don't know how such media depicting can influence minds that don't think critically, then it tells me much about how you see the world. But yea you are entitled to your own opinion. By the way my own opinion remains that he is a failed soul.

As long as Nollywood is concerned he is one of the best

And yes you can't just pick some climbs highlights of a movie and conclude , you will have to watch a movie from the beginning to the end to know the complete story , and the message it really portrays

And can you give me a definition of a failed soul, what makes a person a failed soul?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by thesourceboard: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him / What Movie Moved You To Tears? / Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.