Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi (32768 Views)

Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Simplythebest: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Poverty is a disease
daygee12:
When we tell u Obi is an igbo project they will starting insulting us. But if na Eniola Badmus that identifies with Tinubu na war
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Simplythebest:
Poverty is a disease

My brother poverty is a disease, if u see how people were poor in Anambra under the regime of Peter obi
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Ihedinuwa69(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Who will use tinubu as a main character for a movie
I wan watch am...🐥
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Careente7(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
“Nollywood nollywood,how I fu*kin’ love you “ in Hopsin voice. If you know,you know.
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by tctrills: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
alfredilly:
Obi movement takes it's strength from the ethnic unity of Igbo people. after you
I have never seen a tribe forming a consensus of backing a single candidate. Igbo break the record in this

Igbo people campaigned against Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu despite each governor outstanding performance. They were all desperate to vote PDP in Lagos. Who does not know that their issue with Tinubu is the sentiment against a south west based political party. Easterners have never aligned with the west in politics. They prefer to follow the north even when they have no vested interest. Zik did it to Awo, They all rejected MKO in 1993 but chose the Fulani man Tofa. In 1999, Falae of AD was the candidate in the west, rather the Igbo chose the northern imposition of Obasanjo in PDP. This is the basis of their hatred for Tinubu. I only pity some Yoruba youth who fail to see. Even in BBN, they discriminate you.

You talk like a fool. And your facts are mostly wrong. Igbos voted for Fashola, they loved him. It was the Yoruba inner workings of APC that removed Ambode. And even when Igbos voted for PDP candidates in Lagos, they were all Yoruba men.

Now let's move over to MKO. Abiola got more that 47% of the Igbo vote. You insult a people that gave almost half of their votes to your son. Please when have you ever given 10% of your vote to an Igbo man.

You claimed that it's the Igbo's that align with the north but in recent memory 2015, we saw your Tinubu align to remove a southern president. Tinubu party wether it's ACN or APC has always nominated a northerner on till now and even at that, it has always nominated a Muslim.

Again you messed up with OBJ, you expect the Igbo's to vote for AD, clearly Yoruba party and ignore the more inclucive PDP. Then you must be joking.
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
A failed soul is a person who seem to have succeeded in a craft his father happened to be a stakeholder in (so probably due to his father's influence), but failed at other attempts where his father had no stake eg in politics. Dude even failed in both monogamy and polygamy 😂
Deepfeel:

As long as Nollywood is concerned he is one of the best

And yes you can't just pick some climbs highlights of a movie and conclude , you will have to watch a movie from the beginning to the end to know the complete story , and the message it really portrays

And can you give me a definition of a failed soul, what makes a person a failed soul?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Simplythebest: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Really have you forgotten that is Anambra you are talking about. Can't you tell ur self the truth for once.?
daygee12:

My brother poverty is a disease, if u see how people were poor in Anambra under the regime of Peter obi

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Simplythebest:
Really have you forgotten that is Anambra you are talking about. Can't you tell ur self the truth for once.?

My brother may Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria oo, till date Anambra people never recover
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Probz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Is Yul Edochie going to play the candidate who gets struck with temporary madness?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2023
LogicnReason:
A failed soul is a person who seem to have succeeded in a craft his father happened to be a stakeholder in (so probably due to his father's influence), but failed at other attempts where his father had no stake eg in politics. Dude even failed in both monogamy and polygamy 😂

When you succeed in one thing and don't succeed in another ,makes one a failed soul? Is it safe to say you are a failed soul cause you lack knowledge?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Myself2(m): 5:02am On Feb 03, 2023
What a contrasting character to llay Peter Obi
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dude, even you know that you (and Yul) are failed souls. Cos its too clear you can't even comprehend talk more of retaining any knowledge. If someone was sponsored on a free ride in the movie industry on the back of his father's stake in the industry, do you call that success? His true test was venturing into something totally free of sponsorship and dude FAILED. So Mr, your ignorance is too bright to be ignored
Deepfeel:

When you succeed in one thing and don't succeed in another ,makes one a failed soul? Is it safe to say you are a failed soul cause you lack knowledge?
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
LogicnReason:
Dude, even you know that you (and Yul) are failed souls. Cos its too clear you can't even comprehend talk more of retaining any knowledge. If someone was sponsored on a free ride in the movie industry on the back of his father's stake in the industry, do you call that success? His true test was venturing into something totally free of sponsorship and dude FAILED. So Mr, your ignorance is too bright to be ignored
There is nothing like sponsoring Yul on a free ride in the movie industry, Yul acts , write movie's and direct movies he is amongst the most talented actors Nollywood has
What stakes does Pete edochie has in the movie industry? And Yul has a senior brother who acts movies too why is he not as good or successful as Yul ? Is he not Pete edochie's son too ?
Pete edochie was a radio broadcaster before he joined the movie industry,does that makes him a failed soul cause he started as a radio broadcaster?

It's safe to say you are a failed soul cause knowledge is far from you
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 1:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Yul Edochie read my lips mate. You are a failed soul. I know it hurt you deeply to hear this, but it's true. You are a failed soultongue
Deepfeel:

There is nothing like sponsoring Yul on a free ride in the movie industry, Yul acts , write movie's and direct movies he is amongst the most talented actors Nollywood has
What stakes does Pete edochie has in the movie industry? And Yul has a senior brother who acts movies too why is he not as good or successful as Yul ? Is he not Pete edochie's son too ?
Pete edochie was a radio broadcaster before he joined the movie industry,does that makes him a failed soul cause he started as a radio broadcaster?

It's safe to say you are a failed soul cause knowledge is far from you
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:31am On Feb 04, 2023
LogicnReason:
Yul Edochie read my lips mate. You are a failed soul. I know it hurt you deeply to hear this, but it's true. You are a failed soultongue
Lol you have nothing more to say kid it's clear , i just offered you maturity as a gift, take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Naaa, I am just dealing with you at your own level. You came over to my quotes because you feel pained that I mocked Yul. But you don't see the insult in what you (cos I am sure you are Yul, else I don't see why took it to defend him) did in mocking a presidential candidate and making a movie off of it. Especially at a time when such misconception about being stingy could hurt Obi, especially by the section of the population who don't understand financial prudence in managing of public money. The idiot probably gloats about his baritone so he is quick to note the husky voice of others and make fun of it. Go back to this post and see how disgusted people were about that. And you silly sulky thing had the guts to come to my post to do what? Debate me on my opinion of Yul in light of all this and claim you are mature? You really concluded that you are more mature because I gave you an off ramp to keep your stupidity to yourself grin? See gloating at its finest grin. Lol dude or whoever the hell you are, you are not the morally smart one here okay. Go back to the crux of this whole talk and see that you are the child here. Do you even realise no one else quoted me cos my shot at him is well founded. Poor you, you think to be a success in life means to be popular in nollywood or making a couple of hopeless 1900 style storyline?

The summary is that I fired a rightly deserved shot at Yul the foolish kid who had been making a fool of himself and seeking relevance everywhere he can lately, and it hurt you so bad. Like seriously? When others are coming to endorse their candidate and telling us why people should support them. The failed soul saw it as a time to fool around and you feel pained at my shots at him. Really? Will you get off my face, you silly thing undecided
Deepfeel:

Lol you have nothing more to say kid it's clear , i just offered you maturity as a gift, take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
LogicnReason:
Naaa, I am just dealing with you at your own level. You came over to my quotes because you feel pained that I mocked Yul. But you don't see the insult in what you (cos I am sure you are Yul, else I don't see why took it to defend him) did in mocking a presidential candidate and making a movie off of it. Especially at a time when such misconception about being stingy could hurt Obi, especially by the section of the population who don't understand financial prudence in managing of public money. The idiot probably gloats about his baritone so he is quick to note the husky voice of others and make fun of it. Go back to this post and see how disgusted people were about that. And you silly sulky thing had the guts to come to my post to do what? Debate me on my opinion of Yul in light of all this and claim you are mature? You really concluded that you are more mature because I gave you an off ramp to keep your stupidity to yourself grin? See gloating at its finest grin. Lol dude or whoever the hell you are, you are not the morally smart one here okay. Go back to the crux of this whole talk and see that you are the child here. Do you even realise no one else quoted me cos my shot at him is well founded. Poor you, you think to be a success in life means to be popular in nollywood or making a couple of hopeless 1900 style storyline?

The summary is that I fired a rightly deserved shot at Yul the foolish kid who had been making a fool of himself and seeking relevance everywhere he can lately, and it hurt you so bad. Like seriously? When others are coming to endorse their candidate and telling us why people should support them. The failed soul saw it as a time to fool around and you feel pained at my shots at him. Really? Will you get off my face, you silly thing undecided
You talk too much with little knowledge to make of it

1) Ok I'm not Yul and I don't have the right to defend him from an intellectually weak person like you?
If that's the point why defend obi , you are not obi , and obi has clearly asked his followers never to attack those who attack him

2) you have not even watched this movie you are wailing about just some glimpse of it and you conclude Yul did it to mock obi how foolish and childish of you to think that way , everyone knows Obi's stinginess towards managing public funds it's a positive thing and majority of obi supporters today including me supporter him for that singular act , obidients proudly say we give no shishi when did this slogan of we give no shishi become a mockery ?

3) when does an actor trying to sound like the person he is portraying in a movie becomes , (making fun ) of such persons voice? Many big star actors like will Smith , Denzel Washington etc always change their accent and voice tone when portraying an African character , that's professionalism , not (mockery)

The rest of the things you are wailing about are pointless and trash , I repeat , Yul is one of the best in the Nigerian movie industry and he is never a failed soul simple and short , you have nothing against this man kid get over it

I'm giving you maturity as a gift take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Trust me, this is nothing to do with intellect, this is bread and butter talk. And I am having fun with it. Go and read my presence on this platform if intellect and debates is a big deal for you lol. We are debating your pain about my pain which is Yul mocking Obi and me calling Yul a failed soul and you are the one trying to make intellect of that okay. So you see, this is purely emotional shit. You don't have it in you to debate me when we go intellectual. This is purely an emotional debate lol. But hmm, it seem to me you are trying hard to prove knowledge, intellect, maturity etc. Yep, you are right I talk too much and that's what pay my bills mate wink and you making a point of that is inconsequential.

I am a person of my own and if I call Yul a failed soul that's my perogative. I don't take orders from Obi, and I am far away from the economic pains of Nigeria, but my care is about the suffering of the people. And this, from my perspective is not a time for jokes and comedy, ask Kenneth Okonkwo who is the very face of Nollywood from the day it was born in this modern era. Yet look at what he is doing. Look at a true successful comedian AY and what he is doing in this election time. Because there is a time for jokes.

So just as you think Yul has a right to do shit but think I don't have the right to abuse those who make a joke of what is important to me (especially because you think someone told people not to abuse other) makes you a big joke grin.

So dude this is nothing to do with that thing that matters so much to you (intellect/maturity), it's just me insulting Yul for making a joke of a transition process that I feel (keyword 'I') is untimely to do so. And if you think I don't have freedom of speech to insult Yul when he misbehaves, then abeg keep your intellect in your pants lol.

And by the way, it beats me that you think it's a shameful thing to wail... grin you say it with such pride in yourself grin
Deepfeel:

You talk too much with little knowledge to make of it

1) Ok I'm not Yul and I don't have the right to defend him from an intellectually weak person like you?
If that's the point why defend obi , you are not obi , and obi has clearly asked his followers never to attack those who attack him

2) you have not even watched this movie you are wailing about just some glimpse of it and you conclude Yul did it to mock obi how foolish and childish of you to think that way , everyone knows Obi's stinginess towards managing public funds it's a positive thing and majority of obi supporters today including me supporter him for that singular act , obidients proudly say we give no shishi when did this slogan of we give no shishi become a mockery ?

3) when does an actor trying to sound like the person he is portraying in a movie becomes , (making fun ) of such persons voice? Many big star actors like will Smith , Denzel Washington etc always change their accent and voice tone when portraying an African character , that's professionalism , not (mockery)

The rest of the things you are wailing about are pointless and trash , I repeat , Yul is one of the best in the Nigerian movie industry and he is never a failed soul simple and short , you have nothing against this man kid get over it

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
LogicnReason:
Trust me, this is nothing to do with intellect, this is bread and butter talk. And I am having fun with it. Go and read my presence on this platform if intellect and debates is a big deal for you lol. We are debating your pain about my pain which is Yul mocking Obi and me calling Yul a failed soul and you are the one trying to make intellect of that okay. So you see, this is purely emotional shit. You don't have it in you to debate me when we go intellectual. This is purely an emotional debate lol. But hmm, it seem to me you are trying hard to prove knowledge, intellect, maturity etc. Yep, you are right I talk too much and that's what pay my bills mate wink and you making a point of that is inconsequential.

I am a person of my own and if I call Yul a failed soul that's my perogative. I don't take orders from Obi, and I am far away from the economic pains of Nigeria, but my care is about the suffering of the people. And this, from my perspective is not a time for jokes and comedy, ask Kenneth Okonkwo who is the very face of Nollywood from the day it was born in this modern era. Yet look at what he is doing. Look at a true successful comedian AY and what he is doing in this election time. Because there is a time for jokes.

So just as you think Yul has a right to do shit but think I don't have the right to abuse those who make a joke of what is important to me (especially because you think someone told people not to abuse other) makes you a big joke grin.

So dude this is nothing to do with that thing that matters so much to you (intellect/maturity), it's just me insulting Yul for making a joke of a transition process that I feel (keyword 'I') is untimely to do so. And if you think I don't have freedom of speech to insult Yul when he misbehaves, then abeg keep your intellect in your pants lol.

And by the way, it beats me that you think it's a shameful thing to wail... grin you say it with such pride in yourself grin

You see , you talk too much, and if talking is what you do for a living then I can guess , you must be a kindergarten school teacher

I'm not debating my pains about your pains , I'm simply telling you , Yul didn't make that movie to mock Obi , the movie doesn't portray obi in a negative way , it's even rather a campaign for Obi , again I repeat, you haven't watched the movie , pointing out in a movie that Obi is stingy with public funds he doesn't mismanage public funds ,it's a positive thing , get over these radical emotions , you are the reason people are calling obi supporters Igbos cause you attack curse and insult people over everything about Obi

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
daygee12:

My brother may Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria oo, till date Anambra people never recover
People like Innoson abi
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Look mate you ain't going anywhere okay. I know you are obsessed with maturity and kindergarten and I enjoy seeing you explain yourself. You have this mental deficiency of looking down on folks of different categories from wailers to kindergarten teachers etc,... Like when you say kindergarten teacher, was that meant to demean me grin? I just look into your soul and see you yearn to be mature and be intelligent that's why it comes up so much in your talk.

And yep I say there are a thousand and one things about Obi that the failed soul could have depicted about Obi in his failed movie but he didn't. That is what the opposition is holding against him and the idiot felt that's the best point to make in his shit. Coupled with the fact that he had campaigned for the apga candidate where soludo was present lately. But you still think there is no undertone to it and I need to watch the entire shit. You just can't comprehend that it's not about watching everything and that makes you really silly.

Look, here is the summary. If you really think that the movie was meant to promote Obi, you are the most naive person around. You probably also think that Tinubu has no catch when referring to Obi as stingy, because Obi was doing a good thing. You probably don't think that some naturally shallow thinkers could easily be dissuaded from voting Obi with such thoughts. But as far as you are concerned it's an innocent movie from Yul meant to promote Obi and I needed to watch the whole shit before making conclusions when I can see a clip that suffice to make judgement on. Well done on your pursuit of intelligence
Deepfeel:

You see , you talk too much, and if talking is what you do for a living then I can guess , you must be a kindergarten school teacher

I'm not debating my pains about your pains , I'm simply telling you , Yul didn't make that movie to mock Obi , the movie doesn't portray obi in a negative way , it's even rather a campaign for Obi , again I repeat, you haven't watched the movie , pointing out in a movie that Obi is stingy with public funds he doesn't mismanage public funds ,it's a positive thing , get over these radical emotions , you are the reason people are calling obi supporters Igbos cause you attack curse and insult people over everything about Obi

Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by daygee12: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
People like Innoson abi

Most of them are drunkard now high on hero beer attacking people for support other candidates
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
LogicnReason:
Look mate you ain't going anywhere okay. I know you are obsessed with maturity and kindergarten and I enjoy seeing you explain yourself. You have this mental deficiency of looking down on folks of different categories from wailers to kindergarten teachers etc,... Like when you say kindergarten teacher, was that meant to demean me grin? I just look into your soul and see you yearn to be mature and be intelligent that's why it comes up so much in your talk.

And yep I say there are a thousand and one things about Obi that the failed soul could have depicted about Obi in his failed movie but he didn't. That is what the opposition is holding against him and the idiot felt that's the best point to make in his shit. Coupled with the fact that he had campaigned for the apga candidate where soludo was present lately. But you still think there is no undertone to it and I need to watch the entire shit. You just can't comprehend that it's not about watching everything and that makes you really silly.

Look, here is the summary. If you really think that the movie was meant to promote Obi, you are the most naive person around. You probably also think that Tinubu has no catch when referring to Obi as stingy, because Obi was doing a good thing. You probably don't think that some naturally shallow thinkers could easily be dissuaded from voting Obi with such thoughts. But as far as you are concerned it's an innocent movie from Yul meant to promote Obi and I needed to watch the whole shit before making conclusions when I can see a clip that suffice to make judgement on. Well done on your pursuit of intelligence

You are just going in circles with this, I don't like repeating myself over and over again kid

There are a thousand things about obi , how do you know the movie portrays noting else about obi than being stingy? The opposition has nothing negative to implicate obi with being stingy economical with public funds is a good thing, if it was about obi looting government Treasury it could have been something to talk about,but managing public funds it's not a bad thing

A movie is like a book , you can't just read a title of a book or headlines and conclude you know everything in the book

I'm giving you wisdom and maturity take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yep there are a thousand things about Obi, but the failed soul Yul and you his defensive idiot chose to amplify the misleading opposition claim of stinginess in your trailer. Mumu that was what they chose to show viewers in the TRAILER. If you think everybody in the world has time to watch all the movies in the world then you are so so dumb. And if you don't know, get it from me. It is The way of life on planet earth for people to judge a movie from its trailer which helps them decide whether to go see it with their hard earned money in the cinema or movie apps etc. You too dumb. And I am here to educate you till you get sense. I don't mind repeating myself if only to impact common sense to you, intellect may be a far cry, but at least I won't mind helping you with common sense.
Deepfeel:

You are just going in circles with this, I don't like repeating myself over and over again kid

There are a thousand things about obi , how do you know the movie portrays noting else about obi than being stingy? The opposition has nothing negative to implicate obi with being stingy economical with public funds is a good thing, if it was about obi looting government Treasury it could have been something to talk about,but managing public funds it's not a bad thing

A movie is like a book , you can't just read a title of a book or headlines and conclude you know everything in the book

I'm giving you wisdom and maturity take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Brush1: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
He dey spoil Obi voice

Absolutely. He didn’t get it right useless yul
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
LogicnReason:
Yep there are a thousand things about Obi, but the failed soul Yul and you his defensive idiot chose to amplify the misleading opposition claim of stinginess in your trailer. Mumu that was what they chose to show viewers in the TRAILER. If you think everybody in the world has time to watch all the movies in the world then you are so so dumb. And if you don't know, get it from me. It is The way of life on planet earth for people to judge a movie from its trailer which helps them decide whether to go see it with their hard earned money in the cinema or movie apps etc. You too dumb. And I am here to educate you till you get sense. I don't mind repeating myself if only to impact common sense to you, intellect may be a far cry, but at least I won't mind helping you with common sense.
I have few words , you are dumb for judging a book by its title

I repeat
I give you wisdom and maturity take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jezz grin dude ran out of steam. I pity your family for wasting resources on your entire life only to end up qualifying a movie trailer with a book. There are thesis on the appropriateness of judging a movie by its trailer in virtually every reputable college. Even ordinary commonsense should have told you that. Like what exactly do you think a trailer is designed to achieve that is not based on judgement? Do you even understand the idiom you are quoting, or do you think an idiom is appropriate for all context grin?

I see your type everyday. You are the definition of idiocy lol.

You can judge a movie by its trailer you foo.l mumu trying to show smartness when you are a learner. grin grin grin

By the way, look at the post above your quote and see how they loathed Yul for mocking obi's voice. Now go and tell them to watch the entire movie grin mumu
Deepfeel:

I have few words , you are dumb for judging a book by its title

I repeat
I give you wisdom and maturity take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
LogicnReason:
Jezz grin dude ran out of steam. I pity your family for wasting resources on your entire life only to end up qualifying a movie trailer with a book. There are thesis on the appropriateness of judging a movie by its trailer in virtually every reputable college. Even ordinary commonsense should have told you that. Like what exactly do you think a trailer is designed to achieve that is not based on judgement? Do you even understand the idiom you are quoting, or do you think an idiom is appropriate for all context grin?

I see your type everyday. You are the definition of idiocy lol.

You can judge a movie by its trailer you foo.l mumu trying to show smartness when you are a learner. grin grin grin

By the way, look at the post above your quote and see how they loathed Yul for mocking obi's voice. Now go and tell them to watch the entire movie grin mumu
You are simply slow

Like I said you can't judge a book by its title , and headlines you can't know everything in a movie till you watch the whole movie , that's why you concluded the movie is meant to mock obi

There is nothing bad in trying to sound like someone you are portraying in a movie simple

this is wisdom and maturity I'm giving you take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
I don't sugarcoat my words. I won't say you are slow. You are an outright foo.l a mumu. That's why you are the only one who don't know it's meant to mock Obi, who don't know that there is a difference btw trying to mimick the voice of a character and mocking, . On a serious note you are a foo.l a real simpleton and this is no joke.
However, I am still warning you, when you get out in public don't say in front of your colleagues that you can't make judgement on a movie trailer. And don't compare a movie trailer with a book. You will get exposed
Deepfeel:

You are simply slow

Like I said you can't judge a book by its title , and headlines you can't know everything in a movie till you watch the whole movie , that's why you concluded the movie is meant to mock obi

There is nothing bad in trying to sound like someone you are portraying in a movie simple

this is wisdom and maturity I'm giving you take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 1:11am On Feb 05, 2023
LogicnReason:
I don't sugarcoat my words. I won't say you are slow. You are an outright foo.l a mumu. That's why you are the only one who don't know it's meant to mock Obi, who don't know that there is a difference btw trying to mimick the voice of a character and mocking, . On a serious note you are a foo.l a real simpleton and this is no joke.
However, I am still warning you, when you get out in public don't say in front of your colleagues that you can't make judgement on a movie trailer. And don't compare a movie trailer with a book. You will get exposed

No , only Radical bitter people who lacks simple wisdom will watch glimpse of this movie and conclude it was made to mock obi

I repeat it to you and to anyone who is intellectually dull like you , don't judge a book by it's title and headlines , don't conclude you know everything in a movie cause you saw glimpse of it

this is wisdom and maturity I'm giving to you , take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Your weakness is that your use of words are shallow and aimless and so they don't serve the purpose you intend them to grin from intellectual, maturity, kindergarten and now radical and bitter grin. You are an idiot to think that one has to be radical or bitter to discribe people with words that suit them. I call you, yes you Yul a failed soul and you want to die lolzz. And do I really need to be bitter or radical to discribe you in terms that I fancy grin? I didn't know you are a real idiot with your failed polygamy to your claims of being broke etc. I don't pity you though.

The most amazing thing is that you think I can't comment on an aspect of a movie. Even when you watch a complete movie YOU CAN say hmm I don't think so and so part was done well, it could have been done better. Even after you seen the entire plot and what have you. YOU CAN pass judgement on a scene or 2 and that has nothing to do with the storyline. You mumu grin Or you think if I watch the entire clip then I will appreciate the scenes I have watched which were focused on mundane stuff in less than 3 weeks to an election and could be reedited and played all over social media to twist the thinking of the gullible? Mehnnn you are an idiot, a simpleton
Deepfeel:

No , only Radical bitter people who lacks simple wisdom will watch glimpse of this movie and conclude it was made to mock obi

I repeat it to you and to anyone who is intellectually dull like you , don't judge a book by it's title and headlines , don't conclude you know everything in a movie cause you saw glimpse of it

this is wisdom and maturity I'm giving to you , take it
Re: 'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi by Deepfeel(m): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2023
LogicnReason:
Your weakness is that your use of words are shallow and aimless and so they don't serve the purpose you intend them to grin from intellectual, maturity, kindergarten and now radical and bitter grin. You are an idiot to think that one has to be radical or bitter to discribe people with words that suit them. I call you, yes you Yul a failed soul and you want to die lolzz. And do I really need to be bitter or radical to discribe you in terms that I fancy grin? I didn't know you are a real idiot with your failed polygamy to your claims of being broke etc. I don't pity you though.

The most amazing thing is that you think I can't comment on an aspect of a movie. Even when you watch a complete movie YOU CAN say hmm I don't think so and so part was done well, it could have been done better. Even after you seen the entire plot and what have you. YOU CAN pass judgement on a scene or 2 and that has nothing to do with the storyline. You mumu grin Or you think if I watch the entire clip then I will appreciate the scenes I have watched which were focused on mundane stuff in less than 3 weeks to an election and could be reedited and played all over social media to twist the thinking of the gullible? Mehnnn you are an idiot, a simpleton
I told you before, you talk too much without making anything sensible out of it

How slow is this kid , you didn't watch the movie, you concluded it's a mockery attack on obi , if you watch the whole movie you will get the message at the end, it's absurd to pick glimpses from a movie and conclude it's an attack on someone

Again
this is basic wisdom I'm giving you I'm giving you maturity Take it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him / What Movie Moved You To Tears? / Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.