Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira (1571 Views)

Naira Over N1400 To Dollar, Nigeria’s Economy On Brink Of Total Collapse / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate History (1972-2022) / JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanks to PMB for making Naira King. grin grin grin grin The wailing wailers are no longer asking "How Much Is Naira To Dollar πŸ’΅ It's NOW How Much Is Naira To Naira" Am proud of having Buhari as my president and as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Is Good the way things are going now let Nigerians especially the wailing wailers in the east let them know the value of what they have.

Check my previous thread below; πŸ‘‡ towards the ending of last year I said they will be scacrity of money this year, things will get Tougher and harder so that Nigerians will know the value of what they have been enjoying grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7493252/emefiele-not-going-anyway-just

It's not affecting us from this side because we have already settled it far before the beginning of 2022 because we knew what will happen in the future. It's a round table talks grin By Next week 1/liter of fuel β›½ will be N5,000 "mark my words" am giving you people expo to prepare ahead of it. Once again CONGRATULATIONS Thanks To President Buhari for making Nigerians know the value of what they have. See the picture below, more surprise's are coming from Buhari To Nigerians grin

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Ever8090: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
5k for 1500 in Benin city yesterday I almost slap the POS operator

3 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
Ever8090:
5k for 1500 in Benin city yesterday I almost slap the POS operator

You people are the ones going to POS na. As for all POS operators in Nigeria a heavy penity is coming for them soon the CBN Will implement a fine on them
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by amanda2013(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanks to APC. We are waiting for them at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by nairanaira12: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You just use your own mouth to condemn your own political party

You just said your brain was not working well when you campaigned and voted for APC in 2015 and 2019.

You just said you are a fool for campaigning for the APC all these years.

You just said you lack sense of judgment and your opinions are senseless.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by kereman1: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Lol,
In the black market exchange N1 equal N1.1

If u don't Gerrit forgebourit

2 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by nairanaira12: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You people are the ones going to POS na. As for all POS operators in Nigeria a heavy penity is coming for them soon the CBN Will implement a fine on them

As an APC mindless urrchin, are they not suppose to give you special treatment?

How come you are suffering what every other person is suffering?

Why are the POS operators not asking for your APC membership card when you go to withdraw money?

When you were vehemently campaigning for failure, you never knew you too would enjoy the suffering that would come with it?

And instead of you to have sense, you are still campaigning for another failure.
Are you sure you don't need deliverance?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Brimstone77: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2023

I wonder what brought Easterners into this useless conversation..

Igbos didn't come complaining to you.

The woman that stripped her self n@ked in a bank yesterday wasn't Igbo.

The people complaining bitterly since last week of sabotage ain't igbos..

Maybe you should know,lion doesn't eat grass!!

No matter how difficult things get igbos can never be the worst hit...

If they like let them hold the new naira notes for 5000 years,or sell a liter of fuel for 100,000 those that were hunting and eating lizards during last recession will still be the worst hit..

Keep underestimating the great ndi Igbo..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2023
I keep saying it that no matter how rough d jungle is LION no fit chop grasses. Lion will always see animal to eat. Personally, no matter d policy, an average nwa-a for can never chop grasses. Those that beg to eat knows themselves.
Those that sold and still selling their ancestors properties know themselves. U guys should stop wailing abeg, too much wailing is not good for ur health

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive

5 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by ScamHunter: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Urchins are wailing up and down

inoki247:
LoL I no know say it will get to a time in Nigeria where we go dey use Naira buy Naira no record wey Buhari Neva break....

Urchinistic zombeees never know anything.

4 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Linda1999: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians in progress
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by inoki247: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2023
LoL I no know say it will get to a time in Nigeria where we go dey use Naira buy Naira no record wey Buhari Neva break....

1 Like

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by ScamHunter: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Brimstone77:

If they like let them hold the new naira notes for 5000 years,or sell a liter of fuel for 100,000 those that were hunting and eating lizards during last recession will still be the worst hit..

1 Like

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by ebenezary(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2023
this one is serious ooooooooooo
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Tokskob2008: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2023
With all this happening right now I'm still expected to go out and queue under the sun/rain on Feb 25th or so and vote for APC right

We shall see.....

2 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin grin first time in our history

Buhari is always taking last

Later he will say that he is not an imposter

Which Nigerian fit treat another like this

2 Likes

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
I'm beginning to like this Op the way I'm beginning to like Buhariiiiiii grin

See how he pee'd on the graves of his fellow urchins while hiding under Igbo hate.

grin
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Mindlog: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2023
Reality setting in
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Brimstone77:

Just watch and see what happens next. Buhari shall continue to be ur worst night mare till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life next month when INEC WILL declare APC WINNER πŸ†

1 Like

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Can't wait for the next step CBN will take over this mess sha.
POS people will hear it soon.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Brimstone77: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Just watch and see what happens next. Buhari shall continue to be ur worst night mare till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life next month when INEC WILL declare APC WINNER πŸ†

SMH!!

This one don use him brain play bet..

πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Cricketman: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Good. It will increase the purchasing power of d Naira

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by prewtyjulie(f): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2023
My consolation is the fact that no region or religion is having it easy, we r all suffering it together.so if dey like, dey should use dia numbers n keep misbehaving, na still all if us go hear am
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by BigYash: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Urchins have new naira notes in their houses like water.. They don't suffer anything in the country.. Sai Baba πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by alphaNomega: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2023
There is no bottom in Nigeria, everything keeps going down
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by michlins(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Whenever you feel stupid, come and read this post again
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Brimstone77:

SMH!!

This one don use him brain play bet..

πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

How's that ur f**king business πŸ‘‰
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
Good. It will increase the purchasing power of d Naira

Exactly πŸ’―
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by FarahAideed: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari is a disaster
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by BobbieZion(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up!!!
Shege Dan banza....

What concerns the second coming of Jesus Christ with Buhari's failures?

Get ready for the biggest shock of your life come Feb 25th.
Dan banza!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by Cricketman: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Exactly πŸ’―
but I don't like u sha
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
but I don't like u sha

To hell with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Osun State Chairman Local Government Service Commission. / If Wike Is Not Igbo Then Ekiti Is Not Yoruba / Obaseki Vs Shaibu: Gov Relocates Deputy Gov's Office From Govt House (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.