Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,138 members, 7,863,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira (1598 Views)

Naira Over N1400 To Dollar, Nigeria’s Economy On Brink Of Total Collapse / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate History (1972-2022) / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
BobbieZion:

Shut up!!!
Shege Dan banza....

What concerns the second coming of Jesus Christ with Buhari's failures?

Get ready for the biggest shock of your life come Feb 25th.
Dan banza!!

Let's see how it goes then
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by BobbieZion(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Let's see how it goes then

Good......
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
nairanaira12:

You just use your own mouth to condemn your own political party

You just said your brain was not working well when you campaigned and voted for APC in 2015 and 2019.

You just said you are a fool for campaigning for the APC all these years.

You just said you lack sense of judgment and your opinions are senseless.

Shut up and keep quiet u draft Idle
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
amanda2013:
Thanks to APC. We are waiting for them at the polls.

I can't battle words with a low IQ like u
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Adaojo, Which school you go? grin
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by jerrykc22(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
All thanks to this useless Government and there policies that never works.

Now POS Operations no longer collect charges any longer....

They now collect TITHE grin cheesy
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by amanda2013(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can't battle words with a low IQ like u
You wouldn't drag me down to your level. Please run along.
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by nairanaira12: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

What makes your own version of daftness astonishing is that you don't know that you are daft.

You just claim that APC is bad, yet you have been campaigning for that same APC for 8 years.

The same APC you claimed was the best is the same you now claim is bad.

What does that make you? A double standard, morally questionable fellon?
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
nairanaira12:

What makes your own version of daftness astonishing is that you don't know that you are daft.

You just claim that APC is bad, yet you have been campaigning for that same APC for 8 years.

The same APC you claimed was the best is the same you now claim is bad.

What does that make you? A double standard, morally questionable fellon?

Go and read my post again. Am promoting APC and president Buhari in the post for making things hard, so that Nigerians will know the value the more. That's why I call you draft Idle because u don't know anything
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by nairanaira12: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go and read my post again. Am promoting APC and president Buhari in the post for making things hard, so that Nigerians will know the value the more. That's why I call you draft Idle because u don't know anything

So, making life hard is an achievement of the APC, according to you?

Your head is not correct. You are a daft fool. You are some daft Islamic idiot.

If Buhari rapes your daughter too, it will be an achievement, right?
Aye e ti baje
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
nairanaira12:

So, making life hard is an achievement of the APC, according to you?

Your head is not correct. You are a daft fool. You are some daft Islamic idiot.

If Buhari rapes your daughter too, it will be an achievement, right?
Aye e ti baje

Yes it will be an achievement, anything Buhari does I am very okay with him
Re: It's No Longer How Much Is Naira To Dollar It's Now How Much Is Naira To Naira by nairanaira12: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yes it will be an achievement, anything Buhari does I am very okay with him

If Buhari rapes your daughters too, you are OK with it, right?

Oga, you are cursed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner – Former AGF, Aondoakaa / Muslim Cleric Says: Instead Of Congratulating TINUBU, We Should All Do This::::: / Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.