Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) (43409 Views)

ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation / DSS Arrests Syndicate Selling New Naira Notes / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Seen.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by KingExalted: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
I wish the ICPC is genuine and real. Tracking poor masses and keeping blind eyes on the real thieves

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by AOB1: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
sad
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Keji1012(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by IbroMaka(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Hustle, hustle everywhere

Bankers should be arrested more... They sell codedly to big men

Anyways, hire me as your private investigator.

Check my signature!
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by MorningSir: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Instead of saving themselves all this stress and just do things like normal people...now how many dem wan arrest? Just how many??

This is what the country becomes when you appoint people who should be selling suya to top government posts...i don't blame her at all!

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Emefiele should be arrested first. Then bank managers will follow. If the new notes are made available and adequate, no one will sell or buy. The overall blame goes to the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by SmartPolician: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Itogbes:
They should also find out where she got it from

This is even more important
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
I like her color, be gentle on her jor grin grin

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by faceland: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Etranshub:
They should come to my area and pack all the pos operators lol.... Imagine 1500 to withdraw 10k and naa old note u go still collect grin grin

Reject the hype... Why must they cheat when they can still make profit legally.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Rubbish people.

The only good policy of Buhari, now in danger of destruction.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by WithFact: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
In one way, it ofgers help to those in dsare need but at large myrids of it's kind affect public.

Govt should retract it's step and do the needfull.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Robenna(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Why won't she sell it when people are buying and it is scarce
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by panpan(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
The Central Bank is the cause of the scarcity of naira notes.
Those who are selling new naira notes are taking advantage of the scarcity, but they are not the cause of the scarcity.

This is not a naira redesign project.
This is a cash removal project.

The Central Bank's action has been deliberate. This is not an issue of incompetence or making a mistake.

The enforced cashless policy is all about control. There is certainly foreign or international pressure on the Central Bank to eliminate cash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by IMASTEX: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
kereman1:
Born in Nigeria, we have a criminal natural instinct imbedded in us.
Bankers, POS vendors, transporters are cashing out big time.
No nation has her citizens act differently by default, the big deal is strict law enforcement regardless of persons. The same ICPC has been dormant in the face of bigger financial crimes.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Etranshub(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2023
faceland:

Reject the hype... Why must they cheat when they can still make profit legally.
surei cant afford 1500 on 10k thats 15k on 100k

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Middleborn: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
leisuretym:
You don’t think about the consequences of your actions, you turned Naira into hot cake and offered her no job , free the girl and sack the bank staff, she’s only a hawker looking for a job to do.

We reason in the same frequency.

Government cause a problem, people become helpless and resort to fraud, then government focuses on destroying the people, while doing nothing about what triggered the people. This is the story of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
They will release her soon. Yes what she is doing is wrong but na this kind period some Nigerians go hammer like mad, I just pray ours come soon too

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by kereman1: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
IMASTEX:

No nation has her citizens act differently by default, the big deal is strict law enforcement regardless of persons. The same ICPC has been dormant in the face of bigger financial crimes.

See u, dey play ohhh.
Even the law enforcement agencies are the most criminal minded, our politicians, traditional rulers and clergy men nko, na them worst. Ppl we look up to are all corrupt why sudnt we tow that path.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by ogastone(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2023
All POS operations should be arrested.
If nothing is done to curb these set of new naira notes sellers , naira will never recover.
Nigeria Police should be involved in this war.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by blahc007: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2023
kereman1:
And we keep on shouting "get your PVC" meanwhile curruption is buried deep inside our minds

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Majesty33(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2023
U can imagine where we have reduced ourselves to? We selling our own currency, our symbol and identity for monetary gains.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by DSC7: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2023
She should be decisively dealt with to detter Tinupoo urchins from doing same....
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Na them!

Omo Yoruba, Tinubu's people. But na them dey complain ontop the naira redesign pass.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Jimbadly: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
You've not made the notes available in sufficient quantity yet you are arresting Business minded people who choose to exploit the scarcity to earn a living in this terrible country.

Useless CBN.
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by IMASTEX: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
kereman1:

See u, dey play ohhh.
Even the law enforcement agencies are the most criminal minded, our politicians, traditional rulers and clergy men nko, na them worst. Ppl we look up to are all corrupt why sudnt we tow that path.
My comment isn't different from what you just wrote. Be calming down!!! Read to comprehend before typing grin grin grin
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by 9gerian: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
You have a point. POS merchants now sell Naira going by the rates.

kereman1:
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
a yelebe maxlem
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Barims(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Lynch her angry
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by bubu2019: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
We have no government as things stan
Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by Allisgud: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
I heard pos at alaba are charging 3k for 10k

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) by jeromestarks: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2023
I know a POS operator who sells too.
Anyone with ICPC contact should quote me with it.
Nonsense POS operator. Idiot boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

India Bans Cryptocurrencies, Gives Investors 6 Months To Liquidate Their Assets / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.