Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Have You Been Kinda Sick Too? Cough, Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Been Kinda Sick Too? Cough, Malaria (156 Views)

BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Why You Are Falling Sick Too Much / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Kinda Sick Too? Cough, Malaria by GreaterFuture(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2023
I had some Mild Fever weeks back, the kind that comes with a funny flu. Not the malaria/typhoid kind of fever..

Accompanying it were severe cough, spitting phlegm heavily, sometimes dry cough, throat issues, runny nose, almost blocked nasal cavity. At a time I had Serious sore throat.
My nose was so blocked for a while too, so much one morning I woke Up, I could barely breathe.

But now what's left is just cough and Phlegm. Every moment, I'm coughing and Spitting out..
I put one and two together and my mind went straight to COVID..., Must be A new, stronger Covid variant.

Then I saw a video of the CMD of Lasuth saying that we should be concerned about this new variant that has shown face in China, india since late last year. Nigerian Drs, by virtue of so many Things, are one of the best in the world as we all know.
And of course I know that no matter what measures are taken (which the government will very likely not) NO HOW NO HOW, it will definitely get here.
Infact me I knew it would be in Nigerian already as he was talking.

So I wanna ask you, have you been sick too? like surprisingly sick out of the Blue, out of no where, with Some strangely tough flu Symptoms?
What were the symptoms you Experienced or Experiencing right now?

(1) (Reply)

Ever Struggle With Drug Resistance And You Later Overcame, / How To Navigate Non-compete Clauses And Maximize Your Doctor Salary / Bigi Supports Association Of Community Pharmacists For Nigerians’ Well-being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.