Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu (48830 Views)

Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) / 'A Town Hall Is Different From Balablu, Bluehuhu, Bulabu' β€” Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Thomasankara(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2023
[/color]this ur question na one million dollar question grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Bede2u:
Will yorubas vote Tinubu if he was an Igbo man?
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by faebenezer5star: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
if he is an efik or ijaw sef we go vote-am. Nah Tinubu be Awolowo of our time.
if you're being serious then this is the reason you're at this level you are 😐 .
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by ablejesus26(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu is a legend in skit making

cheesy cheesy..

Sabinus should go make dem do collabo..

He's dragging ist position with him in drama

For where??😁😁 sabinus go learn work first, tinubu is the biggest comedy of all time 😁😁
Werey SE if Atiku shout walatalia se make them shout na lie you lie😁😁😁
That guy na real kolo 😁

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Typical Urchin mentality
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Tektronics12: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Ofcourse, We Need Someone with ideas not a Deluded Presidential Candidate like Obi. A philosopher once Said: The World is not for the Strong, but for People who adapt to Changes.
Bede2u:

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Ofemmanu1: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Na ya ancestors dey disappointed say you no get sense unlike about 0.5% of your lineage wey manage get small sense after like 20 years of fasting and prayer.

You filthy uncommonly redneck.

Tinubu is greater than your father.

QED

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Deepfeel(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

This comment is careless and stupid.

Youre not GOD.
And those who say Igbos will never be president again are God's?

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by GeneralDae: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Why not? Tinubu is one of the best at the moment.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by daygee12: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Definitely same way most Yorubas are still supporting Obi publicly

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Issayuguda: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2023
A two hall
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Ojiofor: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Fake white ipob lady grin

grin

That white lady must be riding an Obidient dick grin
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by daygee12: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2023
id911:

Stop using this line to campaign in order not to drive away some people. A lot of Yorubas around me are rooting for Obi especially those that wanted Osinbajo. Some of them hate Tinubu. Besides, Tinubu is sick and incoherent. People can see it, electing him will bring shame and disgrace to Nigeria.

Shebi una mumu ni, igbo don carry u handicapp
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by ProphetofOdin: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Ikemba007:

Truth be told, the ideas he used to transform Lagos are not for toddlers

dey whine yourself. "Tinubu transformed Lagos" indeed.
The same Lagos that was the former capital of Nigeria, and had other seasoned administrators like Raji Rasaki, Lateef Jakande, Buba Marwa, and not to mention the most recent ones like Fashola and Ambode(of cos you wud claim that Tinubu made them).
Do I still need to remind you that after 2007 Tinubu is still stealing from Lagos state with various disguising funnels? We all know how he used thuggery in the name of party members to boot Ambode out cos he was trying to block his various funnels he uses to steal from the state.
Continue pushing the lies for your paid master that Tinubu built Lagos, but the student of history know the truth.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Allanoba: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Tinubu will be remembered as one of the most popular presidential candidates even if he doesn't win this coming election, which is unlikely.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer ✏️, kindly check my signature for contact details.
How do I reach you
Here is my contact reach me via WhatsApp
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Don't mind afonjas, they dare not mention Tinubu's name if he was an Igbo man, not to Ralf of voting him. Afonjas are just terrible, just few sensible ones, d rest are just jokers
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Manofnaija: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Please don't insult Awolowo. He did not colonised any state during his reign, neither did he move bullion vans to his private residence.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by daygee12: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Yoruba are not tribalistic, u should as ur Igbo brothers
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Chiefwandungu(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Gazelle Gagaraga....

2 Likes

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Emola12(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Awolowo ko sangolowo ni see for your life don't ever compare tinubu and Awolowo again there is different in between heaven and Earth okay
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by GeneralDae: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2023
XerXerz:
I still wonder why a sane person in this time and age would want to vote Tinubu
Tinubu is the best of them all. The only one with unconventional ideas for the economy.
Trust me, before the primary I was rooting for Osinbanjo/Amaechi and detested Tinubu then based on general hearsay. But after the primaries, I see a man who is quite organized. Just look at the way he organizes his campaign and activities compared to most other candidates.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by odduduwa: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
million dollar question

1 Like

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Amala and ewedu miscreant
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by XerXerz: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yorrroba man stop deceiving yourself. Look at the order of genuine acceptable across Nigeria

1. Peter Obi

2. Atiku

3. Tinubu

Tinubu should be in elder people's home and not presidential home. Someone who can't make one sentence without gaffe, is that the kind of president you want?

Let's not even talk about his cocaine case in US or his false declaration of age or his school certificate scandal. Tinubu is over 85yrs old and should be retired because he cannot handle Nigeria's multi complex issues.

GeneralDae:

Tinubu is the best of them all. The only one with unconventional ideas for the economy.
Trust me, before the primary I was rooting for Osinbanjo and detested Tinubu then based on general hearsay. But after the primaries, I see a man who is quite organized. Just look at the way he organizes his campaign and activities compared to most other candidates.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by zoghys: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

slowpoke, and one of your folks just said Nigerians shouldn't vote based on ethiinicity or religion. Am 100 perent Yoruba but would vote for obi because I believe in hm, not because he's Igbo or a Christian but a good person at least from his antecedent as a former governor and more importantly I believe he's has something different to offer Nigerians.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by eseelvis: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Of your personal time which can nonsense talk be that
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Pat081: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Will Yorubas vote for Tinubu if he was an Igbo man?
you are talking nonsense what of those who want to vote for Obi and do you think is every yoruba people that will vote for Tinubu think b4 you talk
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Omoikarekimire(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
The one wet concern be say whi be the tailor wet dey sew Tinubu clothes.Always looking somehow.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by RZArecta(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
stop lying and stop insulting Awolowo
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by 07kjb: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Let's vote right that's the most important thing
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by johnpalmer774(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Are you okay? Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. More yorubas will vote Obi than voting Tinubu. So stop being a Tribalist.

i thought it's only ipob sympathizer are affected with Mkpulu Mmiri i never new some self-acclaimed Yoruba too are affected, but i thin you need spiritual healing asap for that statements that more Yoruba will vote for Obi than Tinubu......Please take my advice and go for the healing before it too late....But if you really want to know if more Yoruba will vote for obi than Tinubu then come to my Area , Ifako Ijaiye in Lagos and come and tell us that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.