Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu (48829 Views)

Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) / 'A Town Hall Is Different From Balablu, Bluehuhu, Bulabu' — Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by fcbelle72(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
if he is an efik or ijaw sef we go vote-am. Nah Tinubu be Awolowo of our time.

I hear animal speaking ...Bala blu
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Will yorubas vote Tinubu if he was an Igbo man?
I can bet my soul.
They will never.
Infact by now they would have been crying for his head.
Afonja always remain afonja from their grand fadas.
Awolowo.
Quote me I dey here.

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by shomutuski(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

very thoughtful question , mesef wey be yoruba no fit sef. ask them
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by johnpalmer774(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Iamuk:

I can bet my soul.
They will never.
Infact by now they would have been crying for his head.
Afonja always remain afonja from their grand fadas.
Awolowo.
Quote me I dey here.

Ask urself if igbo's would have voted for Obi the lying failure if he was a Yoruba Man absolutely not ........Obi that all is successors in office claimed he was a failure from Obiano to Soludo ......Tinubu is an archiver and i will choose an archiver over a failure over and over again.

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by symbianDON(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
tungamaje:
You don't mean it. So bulaba gaffe has gone international? I thought it was just a Nigerian thing. Indeed the world is a global village
it was an international embarrassment na! Balablu blublu bulaaba
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Linda1999: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
May she is ask our upcoming president
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by madridsta007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

LMAO. Of course they wont.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by FuckTheMod: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Will Igbos vote Tinubu if he was OSU ALUSI PIG?

Will Igbos vote òbí if he wasn't OSU ALUSI PIG?

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by obrian888: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

comparing a decent, clean, legend to a criminal drug addicts, this is getting out of hand, Awolowo weeping right now in his grave. he cannot be compared to the great Fela sef, because Fela was known for who he is and what is does for a living,his life style, his true identity FELA open himself to the whole world to see, so they are on different level. oga, Fela better pass Tifnubu 10 times.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Dadadididacontr: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
If Tinubu was to be an Igbo man; I will vote for him.
Bede2u:
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Igbos can never had a great asset like Tinubu.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Truthdeypain: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Sure na, if there was no human being left alive, even then very doubtful..

GOD BLESS OMOULUABIS
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
id911:

Stop using this line to campaign in order not to drive away some people. A lot of Yorubas around me are rooting for Obi especially those that wanted Osinbajo. Some of them hate Tinubu. Besides, Tinubu is sick and incoherent. People can see it, electing him will bring shame and disgrace to Nigeria.
I am not Ibo but I know the effort me and my team has made to market Peter Obi in our little ways. Reading stuff like this is a total turn of.

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Jomonix: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

This is the question. Will they?
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Eastornprince: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Simplyleo would have had an epilepsy on the word pigs before now
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Truthdeypain: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Lori iro.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
No and never will we support does who betrayed our fathers

Zik - Awo

We remember
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Babaibe: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Who made this ...the stupid biafra/ipob Obedients who sees Tinubu as a threat to their fake ambition. OBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will lose by the grace of God
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Ofemmanu1: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deepfeel:
And those who say Igbos will never be president again are God's?
To generalize is stupidity
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Ofemmanu1: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jomonix:

This is the question. Will they?
No we won't.
With plenty reasons.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by funshint(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
very wicked people. What ideas does tinubu have if not tribalism
You mean a man that appointed people from different ethnic background into his cabinet? We go amplify your wailing come Feb 25 grin
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by cliqtips: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Lol ...
I was telling someone that if Yoruba were to have a president in their region, they won't even look his way

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by odunH(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

And you're supposed to be educated?? You're finished sorry
Everyone has right to form an opinion nau. Moreover, you asked a question and he respectfully replied you, then why the insults again?
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by UmbrateethO4: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Will Igbos vote Tinubu if he was OSU ALUSI PIG?

Will Igbos vote òbí if he wasn't OSU ALUSI PIG?
will your mother accept to do infection test before fucking my pig?
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Alpharey: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
YungTemy:
What if Tinubu becomes the President? 🤔

Then Nigerians should get ready for a tough times ahead because, Tinubu will not be in charge of his government due to his age and health. Trust Nigerian politicians on embezzlements when they know that there is loopholes in the system. Infact, Shettima will have a field day with his northern boys.

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Okiton: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Tinubu presidency would be the very worst in Nigeria's 63 years of existence. A man that behaves like an agbero
yes you are right here, but the difference is that Tunibu is completely mad

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by onuman: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

You still live in the Awolowo era. Sorry.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by IntroTech: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
She go search search search, na she go taya

Even Tinubu sef no sabi where the townhall dey.

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by johnjose68: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bede2u:

Ask your daddy Ekweremadu in London Prison.
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by FuckTheMod: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
will my USELESS ugly old hag whóre mother accept to do infection test before fucking your pig?
She has to
Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by AntiTerrorist: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
johnpalmer774:

i thought it's only ipob sympathizer are affected with Mkpulu Mmiri i never new some self-acclaimed Yoruba too are affected, but i thin you need spiritual healing asap for that statements that more Yoruba will vote for Obi than Tinubu......Please take my advice and go for the healing before it too late....But if you really want to know if more Yoruba will vote for obi than Tinubu then come to my Area , Ifako Ijaiye in Lagos and come and tell us that.

Re: A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu by Evergreen12345(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
no

Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo)