Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family (448 Views)

Mums, How Do You Do You Family Laundry? / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family by Edosateachings(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello Reader,

Today’s thread is to enlighten you who is serious about relocating to Canada on the important factors that you should consider before taking that step.
And also to share with you at the end of this thread proven methods and processes that a lot of Nigerians are using to successfully relocate to Canada.

The factors are:

1. Career growth.

A major consideration you should have at the back of your mind when relocating to another country is the ease of continuing your current career or transitioning into a new one.

In my years of experience dealing with intending and new immigrants, most people don’t do a proper check before moving.

People unconsciously focus their attention on relocation much more than what they will be doing when they get to the new country.

So when considering a country, the final decision should embrace this consideration as it will determine greatly how long it will take to resume doing what you love or start a new one.

2. Family-focused system

When considering the choice of a country outside your home country, you should also consider the implication on your immediate family.

If you are married or already raising a family, this is very important.

Know for sure that it could be more challenging raising children in a different country where your parents, helpers or other family members are not residents.

You need to clearly consider a country that makes it easier to raise children, and also gives the needed support for raising children.

On top of your list should be a country that makes it easier for your parents to visit you and over time even become a resident of that country like you.

You also need to consider the overall country value for the family. This factor is so important as it will help you look back after some years and be grateful for the decision you made to move your family there.

No wonder there is a Ministry of Families, Children and Social Development in Canada.

3. Children's Welfare

Children's welfare is vital. You need to consider that before moving to a new country.

You need to find out the cost of daycare services and associated expenses.

You need to research the school system and what it entails.

You need to double-check if the country you are moving to allows citizenship by birth irrespective of the immigration status of the parents.

You definitely also need to find out if the country offers certain incentives for children.

The Canada Child Care Benefit, the Registered Educational Savings Plan, the Free elementary education up to Grade 12, and the opportunity to benefit from the National Student Loan Service are some of the ways children can develop themselves and benefit from a country like Canada.

4. Healthcare delivery system

Healthcare should be a major consideration especially if you have children, or intend to raise a family.

The quality and accessibility of healthcare in a country are a reflection of the quality of life of the people in that country.

Many folks spend millions of Naira (Nigeria currency) yearly for medical checks in certain countries just because of the dilapidating nature of the healthcare service delivery in such countries.

Many brilliant healthcare professionals have left the shore of Nigeria for other countries in search of a better environment to practice their profession.

The lack of funding for hospitals and institutions for research has limited the healthcare service industry in Nigeria in a lot of ways.

So if you choose to relocate outside Nigeria, why not go to a country where healthcare, especially emergency service is top-notched?

Canada is still a strong player in this direction despite the effect of COVID-19.

5. Ease of Integrating into the country’s society

Adjusting to a new society is a lot of work.

If you are moving to a new country, be mindful of the shock you will experience for a while and this includes the change in culture, food, dressing, and a whole lot of things.

Walking on a street with everyone looking different from you could pose a different level of mental discomfort.

Hence, you need to move to a country that is very diverse and gives everyone the right to keep and respect each other's culture without any bias.

Sometimes, it's better not to travel at all than to go to a country where you are not really wanted or appreciated.

6. Ease of becoming a citizen

The overall goal of moving into a new country is sometimes to change your status to a citizen so that you can have equal rights with those who are born in that country.

Many people don’t even take their time to consider this factor very well.

You will be shocked to know where people have moved to without thinking well. Many of them have regrets and for many, going back home is difficult.

Your topmost priority should be a country that is a global leader economically, politically, and also makes it far easier to gain citizenship.

No one does it better than Canada when compared to other countries in its class.

I remembered how Mr Victor got his own Canadian citizenship in less than 5 years. He actually qualified for it after living in Canada as a Permanent resident for 3 years.

As a Canadian citizen, you can move across the world unrestricted, you can vote and be voted for, and you have special privileges.

I will stop here today.

P.S. – I know that the process of relocating to Canada can be intimidating and frustrating especially if you do not clearly know what you are doing and if you do not understand the processes involved in moving to Canada legally.
And that’s why serious professionals and students who intend to relocate to Canada either as a permanent resident, or to study keep making these same 3 MISTAKES that is stopping them from successfully relocating to Canada.
I know all this because I was once in this same position. Some years back, I had plans to relocate to Canada with my family and live a better life.
But there was a problem.
I didn’t have the right information on how to successfully relocate to Canada with my family.
Due to my lack of information, I ended up losing over $30,000 to travel agents who promised heaven and earth.
After this incident... I decided to take my immigration destiny into my hands.

In 2017, I succeeded in getting a permanent residency Visa which is what I used to successfully relocate my family to Canada that same year at the age of 38. (An age that many people would consider to be too old for Canadian immigration).

Not only did I relocate to Canada with my family, I later went on to study the process of relocating to Canada, which made me a certified immigration assistant.

I also discovered a "3-step unfair advantage" any serious person can follow to relocate to Canada in as little as 8-12 months.

This "3-step unfair advantage" has helped 100s of lucky Nigerians who followed it to relocate successfully to Canada in as little as 8-12 months, and I have put together a FREE video training that will help you understand and make good use of this “3-step unfair advantage”.

In the next 5 minutes, I am going to hand over to you this FREE video training that will walk you through the three mistakes that stops a lot of people from successfully relocating to Canada, and show you the "3-step unfair advantage” that will help you avoid these mistakes, and easily relocate to Canada within the next 8-12 months

In this FREE video training that I’m about to hand over to you once you reach out to me on whatsapp using the whatsapp number bellow…

I revealed to you the exact STEP BY STEP process that has helped me and a lot of other Nigerians relocate to Canada successfully over the past 5years.

The Canadian relocation FREE video training is your sure guide to Canada in order to avoid losing your money to agents out there.

To get this FREE video training, get across to me on whatsapp using the whatsapp number below so i can give you access to this FREE video training.

See you inside

Re: Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family by Edosateachings(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Gain access to this Canada relocation video training using the whatsapp number below
Re: Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family by Edosateachings(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
This FREE Canada relocation video training is your best guide is you plan to relocate to Canada within the next 6-12 month
Re: Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family by Edosateachings(m): 4:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Planning to relocate to Canada with your family? then you have to go through this video training.
Re: Factors To Consider Before Getting A Canada Visa For You Family by Edosateachings(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is literally the best training for anyone who wishes to migrate to Canada with the family

(1) (Reply)

Buywise Foodmart ( Affordable Foodstuffs) Yam, Garri, Palm Oil Etc / . / Why First Child Usually Have Problems Coping In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.