Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) (24587 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by THURAFTERNOON: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Not only Abeokuta actually…
You go fear some ATM QUEUE wey Dey Lagos.

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by lordkush: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Let them suffer. They voted Apc. Loved Buhari but he loves you not
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by ARAS(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

I love the way we are all feeling the pain

Let tribalism do us again

As far as we have decided not to do away with tribalism then we all will continue to suffer
I swear.. You’ve said it all..

2 Likes

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Zardex(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2023
I dont know wat kind of policy is this. Pple are already feeling the effects of the economy yet they are making life even more difficult for the citizens. Omoo this one na from frying pan to fire oo.

4 Likes

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Childofaking: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2023
t
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Very good, everybody go enter his senses
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Childofaking:
CBN is doing the right thing.

What i expect the scarcity of cash to achieve is that very soon, we begin to see payment systems for small businesses that will not require the use of cash. we will only need minimal cash, if bus drivers have payment system that will only require you to swipe a card on their device, you will not need to give them cash.

Let our Fintech people go to work now.
So you are not aware of network issues abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by TheLawAsItIs: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Akinowon123:
Panseke, Abeokuta this morning .

The crowd I saw at First Bank, Sapon was much more than these and the ones I posted. By my estimate, there could not have been less than 500 people on the queue. I could not however take the picture as I was in transit.

4 Likes

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed remember the thread i opened 3 weeks ago? Lol.
I hope those little children thinking this policy wont affect them have parent working in the bank that can supply them the money.
Imagine some idiots saying we should make all payments with transfer or we should use 100 naira notes. You would know they are still feeding from their parents and have no responsibilities.
The pos woman that was giving me new note cannot even get it any more. Lol

2 Likes

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by TheLawAsItIs: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Childofaking post=120569567][/quote]

A business idea just popped in my head as I read your post. If only there can be a small, affordable and secure device, transactions will be seamless. Just like we have come to adapt with using ATMs and POS, we will adapt when we start using such device. But is there any device like that? If there is, the CBN should quickly give it out to businesses and persons who will need them (commercial transporters for example).

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by leisuretym: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Emefiele using Nigeria for experiments for a cashless society implementation in the world
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Childofaking:

What i expect the scarcity of cash to achieve is that very soon, we begin to see payment systems for small businesses that will not require the use of cash. we will only need minimal cash, if bus drivers have payment system that will only require you to swipe a card on their device, you will not need to give them cash.

I expect supermarkets where you can make payments with your card to make more sales now than the open market where you must pay cash.
since i dont have much cash i will only go to the market where i can pay with my card.

TRASH!

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2023
I guess mumu people called zombiediots can see Tinubu on the queue there? Lol.......

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by gabbytabby: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Good idea but extremely bad timing.
Childofaking:

I expect supermarkets where you can make payments with your card to make more sales now than the open market where you must pay cash.
since i dont have much cash i will only go to the market where i can pay with my card.

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Samogloby: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
This is small compared to what I saw at Area3 GTB yesterday. Winning election in Nigeria is easier than getting New Naira note from BANKS.
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2023
I thought its only South East only, am happy it's everywhere . Lets suffer together.

2 Likes

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
LordReed remember the thread i opened 3 weeks ago? Lol.
I hope those little children thinking this policy eont affect them have parent working in the bank that ca supply them the money.
Imagine some idiots saying we should make all payments with transfer or we should use 100 naira notes. You would know they are still feeding from their parent and have no responsibilities.
The pos woman that was giing me new note cannot even get it any more. Lol

LoLz. Do people not understand how connected monetary systems are?
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Prosper91(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2023
For Agbor, no money for ATM even pos no g get money...
The few pos wey get cash dey charge 1k to collect 5k..chai
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Dialpad: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Politicians that have been well prepared for the election 3 yrs ago

They are just punishing the masses

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Noted.
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by EKONGKING: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2023
olaleke1:
This one is small. Come to Ajah and see the mad queues at GTB, Wema, Providus, etc...

Emefiele is not a human being at all....the last time Nigerian currency was changed was not as challenging as this...

POS operators too are cashing out big time, claiming they also bought the cash...

Maka-whyyy?

So, if I go market now, the local market women go use POS to collect money?

I don't know who made that senseless buffoon the CBN governor....

Is Emefiele CBN governor in 1984 also when Buhari implemented the same policy.
Why r u people so stupid that u leave common sense .
Buhari and his cabal doesn't want tinubu to win and they r using this guy to ensure this.
Even elrufai blamed the policy on Buhari and yoruba urchins are blaming CBN governor .
Why are Yoruba urchins afraid to blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by blackmantis: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2023
It's everywhere....Kano, Kaduna , Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi.....just name it. People are suffering. POS operators are going out of business.

No cash anywhere.

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

I love the way we are all feeling the pain

Let tribalism do us again

As far as we have decided not to do away with tribalism then we all will continue to suffer
leave tribalism out of it...none of this candidates can make Nigeria a better place!

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Reelmii: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Queue for fuel
Queue for ATM
Queue for voters card...

May God have mercy ooo....shey person no go get leg pain like this

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Funflipper: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
The scarcity makes one wonder if we are at WAR.

If only other parties form an alliance and consolidate as one together against the APC, the victory will have been guaranteed.

But you guys hailed the catastrophic implementation of the old/new currency swap because it was aimed at stopping Tinubu (the one they are terrified of) not knowing there will be a big ripple effect on the already crippled economy.

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Rajiolaade: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2023
YungTemy:
Tinubu urchins will never hear word. Them go still wan vote same APC back to power again. Who did this to us?. Why are we selling our votes for 2k. It is so sad.

Atiku supporters are so d*umb to realize that the so called wanna be president, spends most of his life in Dubia, he comes back only when it's time for election. He doesn't even feel the hardship we are facing. It's so sad.

I cry for this country. 😢
it's atiku, buhari and the cabal that are at work not APC at all .we are therefore VOTING APC ( Tinubu) as the next president of Nigeria! GBAM.

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2023
No reach half of queues in my area
Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by PaNnamdi: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Childofaking:

Shut up u fool
Look at your life and see the rubbish u are vomiting out.is nigeria ripe for this,no network for even transfer and u are saying rubbish online defending evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Childofaking:

how u want make danfo driver take pay agbero boys?

You now see why such ürchins need to be driven away from the streets.

1 Like

Re: New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) by PaNnamdi: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

Is Emefiele CBN governor in 1984 also when Buhari implemented the same policy.
Why r u people so stupid that u leave common sense .
Buhari and his cabal doesn't want tinubu to win and they r using this guy to ensure this.
Even elrufai blamed the policy on Buhari and yoruba urchins are blaming CBN governor .
Why are Yoruba urchins afraid to blame buhari
Emefiele could have resigned instead of been part of evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today - The Nation / Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.