Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust (36103 Views)

Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by bizzibodi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
It only a party full of idiots that will present a misfit, an odd animal like BAT.

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 00FFT00(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
After the elections you would realize how naive you are about politics in Nigeria.

I will not be surprised if it wasn’t them Jagaban & Co that tricked that Mumu Judas Peter Obi into running for I want to be President with waiver ticket?

I only see one naive individual in all of this. But calling him naive is me being nice, the right designation is foolish. Foolishness is believing northerners will abandon theirs to vote for a man they clearly stamped as a fake Muslim. A confirmed drug dealer and thief. Let's not even mention his obvious mental and physical infirmity.

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 23jerryking(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not sure if you have sense at all.
Stop being a stupid fool. Loser like you. Nonsense. When your Tinubu bragged about making Buhari president, I thought he had all the powers in the world to make and unmake anything. Why is now looking difficult to make himself president. A brainwashed fool like you with an empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by alibiz: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's too early to cry.
I believe Tinubu is doubting his chances of winning this election.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
00FFT00:

I only see one naive individual in all of this. But calling hin naive is me being nice, the right designation is foolish. Foolishness is believing northerners will abandon theirs to vote for a man they clearly stamped a fake Muslim. A confirmed drug dealer and thief. Let's not even mention his obvious mental and physical infirmity.
Ok my mistake, maybe you are not from Nigeria the country of the fantastically corrupt as former Prime Minister David Cameron addressed you animals in the Zoo to the late queen as?

Which country are you even from, abi you enter Nigerian forum by mistake, think say you dey Ghanaian forum?

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/03/nigerian-drug-users-more-than-population-of-four-african-countries-marwa/?amp=1

https://www.nairaland.com/7546079/ndlea-busts-transborder-cartel-five
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Manofnaija: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
You people should stop distracting us with all these writeups.
The major underground work in APC right now is how to perfect their rigging plans.
It's clear to them that they can't win through free and fare election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
23jerryking:
Stop being a stupid fool. Loser like you. Nonsense. When your Tinubu bragged about making Buhari president, I thought he had all the powers in the world to make and unmake anything. Why is now looking difficult to make himself president. A brainwashed fool like you with an empty skull.
Blind Bats, Na so una dey hail Nnamdi Kanu that year, until we Nigerians taught the idiot a lesson, now he is begging like a caged bird?

That time it was, Nnamdi Kanu is 100x stronger than the President in Aso Rock from Sudan.

Indeed, certified Mumus, President Buhari is supporting that runaway Apga Governor from pdp, taking political hiatus in the Labor party? after election it will be god punish Buhari & INEC for declaring APC & Tinubu winner of the general election.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by IntroTech: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why is it so difficult for them to talk to Buhari directly?

Why dem come dey use corner corner way dey refer to the man.

No sensible pesin will vote for Tinubu.

The man is nothing but a disaster.

And if he peradventure he makes it to the Aso Rock, he will institutionalize thuggery on a national scale.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Manofnaija:
You people should stop distracting us with all these writeups.
The major underground work in APC right now is how to perfect their rigging plans.
It's clear to them that they can't win through free and fare election
Only a foolish person politically, or a foreigner believes that anything like free & fair elections exist in this regulated open Zoo.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Goodlady(f): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
Rubbish. Nigerians have chosen Obi.
Ok. I actually like Obi too
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 00FFT00(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
Ok my mistake, maybe you are not from Nigeria the country of the fantastically corrupt as former Prime Minister David Cameron addressed you animals in the Zoo to the late queen as?

Which country are you even from, abi you enter Nigerian forum by mistake, think say you dey Ghanaian forum?

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/03/nigerian-drug-users-more-than-population-of-four-african-countries-marwa/?amp=1

https://www.nairaland.com/7546079/ndlea-busts-transborder-cartel-five

I was hoping you'd one day make a valid point. You sef don too dey disappoint.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by galaxy2020(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
God is on the throne.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
Rubbish. Nigerians have chosen Obi.
Na so Brazil think say FIFA done crown them 2022 World Cup Champions.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Manofnaija: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
Blind Bats, Na so una dey hail Nnamdi Kanu that year, until we Nigerians taught the idiot a lesson, now he is begging like a caged bird?

That time it was, Nnamdi Kanu is 100x stronger than the President in Aso Rock from Sudan.

Indeed, certified Mumus, President Buhari is supporting that runaway Apga Governor from pdp, taking political hiatus in the Labor party? after election it will be god punish Buhari & INEC for declaring APC & Tinubu winner of the general election.

You had a sweet dream.
Please wake up to reality.
Say NO to insecurity, poverty, scarcity in mid of abundance, corruption, tribalism and religious sentiments.
Vote wisely!!!
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
00FFT00:

I was hoping you'd one day make a valid point. You sef don too dey disappoint.
Talk is cheap, come Tuesday February 28th after all the results have been announced, you will disappear from Peter Obi threads, like you have deserted you ipob & Biafra struggle today.

Next month, It is Peter Obi has said we are going to Supreme Court to appeal the election results will be your joy.

Welcome to Nigeria, country of the fantastically corrupt.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Manofnaija:

You had a sweet dream.
Please wake up to reality.
Say NO to insecurity, poverty, scarcity in mid of abundance, corruption, tribalism and religious sentiments.
Vote wisely!!!
Lazy Man Charity they say begins @ home, go and cure the insecurity, poverty, scarcity in mid of abundance, corruption, tribalism and religious sentiments in your state first.

If I was to ask you what your state added to Nigeria’ GDP, you wouldn’t be able to say?

Only Hypocrite Lazy Almijiris like yourself is waiting for someone in Abuja, go and read your constitution of 1999 as Amended for yourself properly, not them tell me, nonsense Mumu.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Manofnaija: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
Only a foolish person politically, or a foreigner believes that anything like free & fair elections exist in this regulated open Zoo.

The more reason I asked for less distractions.
They will be telling us that there is war in APC to make us relax, while they perfect their rigging plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Mccullum: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
They'll plot against Tinubu but he'll scale through those hurdles,

Destiny has favored him as the next president of Naija.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Manofnaija:

The more reason I asked for less distractions.
They will be telling us that there is war in APC to make us relax, while they perfect their rigging plans.
President Buhari & APC hand over to the opposition party, either the real Pdp or the pdp disguised clowns in the Labor Party? Never, who one go prison?

No honor amongst politicians in the country of the fantastically corrupt, the Nigerian Military, Ambassador Burutai along side all his fellow ex Force Chiefs are with APC, Supreme Court today is dominated by APC appointed Judges? The present Chief Justice of the federation is Jagaban’s persona person, a fellow Yoruba Muslim?

After the elections, they will go & appeal to the United States, United Kingdom, UN, & EU for help to remove their fellow political criminals from power for them?
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
lordkush:
Atiku left pdp and fought gej. His reason was it’s the time for the north to produce a president

So anybody from the south supporting atiku after 8 yrs of Buhari is an animal that deserves to be chained and left in the rain.

Tinubu a south westerner went to the land of the dead, to bring Buhari that was generally not accepted in the south and middle belt regions . He cornered sw votes for Buhari.

The mantra was Jonathan was daft etc. but can you compare the Jonathan to the cow from daura that came to nuke our fragile economy ? Under him acct general stole 80 billion ? Where is magu ? In all ramifications Buhari failed and has set a precedent as the worse president ever in the history of Nigeria. Not just that he is very eager to hand Nigeria to atiku a northerner having tried to fix that fat idiot lawan in as president but failed . All bubu knows is bigotry. North north north

Now to all supporting BAT YOUR premise is built on Muslim Muslim ticket, bigotry , and now even your party don’t want you. After supporting Buhari you should have shredded your pvc because you’re all idiots incapable of making sound judgments

Whoever you are, wherever you're from, God will abundantly bless you for having the intellectual capacity to put thoughts like these together.

These same set of people banded together and twice forced the gigantic failure that is Muhammadu Buhari down the throats of over 180million unwilling Nigerians over watery claims of integrity and existential discipline, all of which have collapsed like a pack of badly placed cards, leading to the sorry state that is Nigeria today.

As if that's not enough, they're yet again sitting on the altar of religion and tribalism, coercively shoving yet another evidently colossal mistake, in the person of BAT, into our faces. This man may have been a political force and administrative Einstein back in his governmental days as a Governor, but for the love of God Almighty, the same reasons we cannot afford to put this country on an experimental platter to be served on the laps of another Northern grasp, are the same reasons we cannot have another tired old muslim piloting the affairs of a country that is already falling over.

How can we as a people, who pride in black intelligence, keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? What could possibly go worse than this if we decide to trust our National affairs, at least for just this once, into the hands of the Igbo race? The world over, the entrepreneurial spirit and acumen of these people has been proven beyond sound doubts. Why can we not trust an Igbo man with the Presidency? Why can we not put religious and tribal sentiments aside and make choices for the ultimate good of our generations ahead?

We Efiks mbakara and Ibibios and Atams and Ekois of the South South have voted different tribes into the top seat since our democratic existence. What is wrong if we decide to trust an Igbo man this time? Are they not part of the Nigerian project?

Haba mana!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by fcbelle72(f): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu's imminent disgrace will be catastrophic.

I see apc presidential candidate been disgraced at the polls
I see him failing sick and stroke
I see him lossing all he has laboured all his life
I see his wife running away from him
I see all his friends abounding him to stroke
This i have seen grin

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buddha3:

Whoever you are, wherever you're from, God will abundantly bless you for having the intellectual capacity to put thoughts like these together.

These same set of people banded together and twice forced the gigantic failure that is Muhammadu Buhari down the throats of over 180million unwilling Nigerians over watery claims of integrity and existential discipline, all of which have collapsed like a pack of badly placed cards, leading to the sorry state that is Nigeria today.

As if that's not enough, they're yet again sitting on the altar of religion and tribalism, coercively shoving yet another evidently colossal mistake, in the person of BAT, into our faces. This man may have been a political force and administrative Einstein back in his governmental days as a Governor, but for the love of God Almighty, the same reasons we cannot afford to put this country on an experimental platter to be served on the laps of another Northern grasp, are the same reasons we cannot have another tired old muslim piloting the affairs of a country that is already falling over.

How can we as a people, who pride in black intelligence, keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? What could possibly go worse than this if we decide to trust our National affairs, at least for just this once, into the hands of the Igbo race? The world over, the entrepreneurial spirit and acumen of these people has been proven beyond sound doubts. Why can we not trust an Igbo man with the Presidency? Why can we not put religious and tribal sentiments aside and make choices for the ultimate good of our generations ahead?

We Efiks mbakara and Ibibios and Atams and Ekois of the South South have voted different tribes into the top seat since our democratic existence. What is wrong if we decide to trust an Igbo man this time? Are they not part of the Nigerian project?

Haba mana!!
Please let Peter Obi not come & waste our time in Nigeria, nonsense talk & bull I will do this, I will do that, someone that just joined a political party barely 6 months ago, a waiver presidential candidate?

You think politics is about 1 person? The Judas should get lost.

Let him go back to Apga, the same party that made him a 2 term Governor, or pdp if they want an Igbo President.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 00FFT00(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
Talk is cheap, come Tuesday February 28th after all the results have been announced, you will disappear from Peter Obi threads, like you have deserted you ipob & Biafra struggle today.

Next month, It is Peter Obi has said we are going to Supreme Court to appeal the election results will be your joy.

Welcome to Nigeria, country of the fantastically corrupt.

The bolded is absolutely correct. See, you just made sense, but only to the extent that the man you follow, and baring all his corruption will fail at this election. The signs are everywhere. Did you hear about the python dancers in Lagos yet?.

Dem dey do bodyguards for Igbos there now. Igbo sef don turn "omo ijoba". Inside lagos o!.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by kelly72: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
drlateef:

Honestly, your prayers are based on falsehood and false beliefs. God almighty will not answer false prayers. Search your conscience and pray for truth.

Tinubu is going down because, he has ridiculed Buhari enough.

In 2015, the SS zone wanted to complete their 2nd term but Tinubu used hundreds of lies to deceive Nigerians into voting their son Jonathan out. They suffered that loss not for genuine reason but lies. They will pay Tinubu backing his own coins.

Ever since then, Pabola EscoBAT has been boasting about how he made Buhari president. He told the story of how the old man kept failing until he cried to him to beg for help. Now he is lampooning Buhari for not giving Jim all the enablememt to rig the election and for implementing economic polities to help the country. He claims he is officially entitled to rule Nigeria now.

Well, Buhari is set to place him where he truly belongs. He will learn that Nigeria and Lagos are not spelt the same way.

Besides Buhari, Nigerians are set to remove a major source of crime from their politics. He will learn for the first time that stealing hundreds of billions and using same to corrupt the electoral process is a huge crime.

May the Lord heal him of his many diseases after he has lost the election, he needs to stay alive for those who say he created them
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by bluecircle470: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:

He’ll rule us and your own catastrophe will be worse
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by ZombieSlayer1: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Every print media wants to trend with tinubu, they are our problem as a Nation. These media houses unless they are cautioned they will not desist from misquoting asiwaju.

What is your gain oh daily DIStrust?
Tinubu is demarketing himself. He makes the job of his supporters and his urchins extremely difficult. Nobody misquotes him, he gives everyone the arrows with which they attack him. You people should've chosen a better candidate but No, you foolishly presented Balablu in a town hall and now you're crying like bush babies
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by chinchum(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
They have started again. Same unfounded rumours late May and early June 2022.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
For the fact tha Buhari is not in support Of Tinubu, there is no way Tinubu can win.
He's not popular.
His best bet would be to use incumbent influence, which he has lost.

Thank you for this submission. I have said it severally, Tinubu's best bet is Buhari's support and for him to use state machinery or incumbency in favouring him, I repeat he can't win if the presidency withdraw their support because APC has a lot of disaffection from the populace and his personality isn't strong to sell him enough I know he will battle tooth and nail but trust me he can never win without Buhari support that is the reason given all the subtle moves that is showing lack of Buhari support none of the APC PCC and Tinubu men wants to confront Buhari rather all of them are throwing shades hoping Buhari will catch it and do the right thing but Buhari sef na stubborn man wey no get time to think anything twice.

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Enemyofpeace: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
i swear
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Enemyofpeace: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
I like the body odour of Buhari, it's shows that he is not in support of Tinubu’s presidential ambition
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Malory: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
obembet:

If Atiku is corrupt then obi is corrupt.
Atiku is from Cameroon.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Malory: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:

My dumbest MOFO retar@ded imb@cile village drunkard father.
You mean am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody / Obaseki Picks 38-Year-Old Omobayo Godwin As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.