Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. (658 Views)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Ijaws The Most Accommodating People / What Are The Things Yoruba Tribe Is Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2023
In any harmonious relationship, tolerance is key and that’s why it’s easy for all tribes in Nigeria to live, to co-exist peacefully in the South Western part of Nigeria.
Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria, but it seems they are been taken for granted. And this will not end well.
What are your thoughts about this?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by MadamExcellency: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Travel and see.

Any settlement (territory) that is sold to the highest bidder is business, not accommodation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by youngsahito(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2023
No be lie. That's why u will see some people that have enjoyed the hospitality claiming "Lagos is a no man's land" when their village is full of unknown gun men killing their urchins. I'm proud to be a youruba guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Mystic216: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Always talking as if they have choice
Oga Una no get choice
Even with all una tribalism
Una no fit stop any Nigerian from living in Yoruba
Enough of all these bullshit of always trying to present yourselves as the best among every other Nigerian

Lazy parts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Missgeraldine(f): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2023
Yes, very true...but the problem is the mischievous yoruba Muslim miscreants in their midst.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Mystic216: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2023
And this will not end well.
What are your thoughts about this?[/quote]

Una no fit do more than a church rat
Other tribes have been living together in every part of the country for decades upon decades
Why are you people always forming the good guys
Get d fcck off
Rubbish people
All una ancestral lands will be bought and you guys will be given conditions on how to live and nothing will happen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by dominic17: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2023
I have been to all regions in Nigeria, my experience reviewed you just stated the opposite.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Mystic216: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Yorubas??
The ones I’ve stayed with or another Yoruba dey for Nigeria that we don’t know??

Oga you are yearning dust
Absolute rubbish
Make una do rubbish and see wetin pass una papa

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
In any harmonious relationship, tolerance is key and that’s why it’s easy for all tribes in Nigeria to live, to co-exist peacefully in the South Western part of Nigeria.
Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria, but it seems they are been taken for granted. And this will not end well.

I dont know know who Yorubas think they are accomodating but you cannot accomodate someone in their own country, you can only accomodate a foreigner

Every Nigerian is free to go anywhere in Nigeria, whether for visit, business or settlement.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

I disagree, the most accommodating are the Middle Belt people.

Yorubas are probably the most tribalistic in Nigeria. The most tribalistism I've received and even heard people complain about is from the Yoruba people, and that's even in my own state of Kaduna.

They insult you secretly, badmouth you and mock you behind your back. They also blow up the fires of distrust and misunderstanding, all while making themselves out as the good ones. Nigeria goes beyond Lagos State my friend.

I hope no one takes this as a form of tribal submission but my personal experiences! Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by kay1one(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2023
By this you mean that we should vote Tinubu to show appreciation?? 😂🤣

We will not!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Evergreen12345(f): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2023
saying all these because of politics is useless especially at this political time Al tribes are accomodating the truth is just that most of Yorubas don't like travelling around the country to hustle or will I say are afraid to travel ! Hausa Igbo and other tribes are very accomodating too !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Blackfire(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2023
grin
Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by ibechris(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na mumu talk be this.

If I sell my father's land to another tribe does that mean the seller is accommodating?

What would u say about the Gbaggi tribe in Abuja,Kaduna and Nasarawa.?

I think the writer has never travelled all his entire life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by ibechris(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I disagree, the most accommodating are the Middle Belt people.

Yorubas are probably the most tribalistic in Nigeria. The most tribalistism I've received and even heard people complain about is from the Yoruba people, and that's even in my own state of Kaduna.

They insult you secretly, badmouth you and mock you behind your back. They also blow up the fires of distrust and misunderstanding, all while making themselves out as the good ones. Nigeria goes beyond Lagos State my friend.

I hope no one takes this as a form of tribal submission but my personal experiences! Thank you.

The only tribe that would gossip u, discussed u behind close doors and even abuse u are Yorubas.

The most tribalist sets of people I have ever met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Xchii: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mystic216:
And this will not end well.

Una no fit do more than a church rat
Other tribes have been living together in every part of the country for decades upon decades
Why are you people always forming the good guys
Get d fcck off
Rubbish people
All una ancestral lands will be bought and you guys will be given conditions on how to live and nothing will happen
typical Osu alusi miscreant from a poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region running his putrid faecal oha eating mouth as if he owns anything other than a wheelbarrow selling gala on our streets.. you people are shameless scum.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Mystic216: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Xchii:
typical Osu alusi miscreant from a poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region running his putrid faecal oha eating mouth as if he owns anything other than a wheelbarrow selling gala on our streets.. you people are shameless scum.
Your cry will not stop us from buying your papa land

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can we come to the East and not get cannibalized?

I'm a Muslim and I detest ever going to the East not to talk of living and doing business there because you HATE anything Islamic or Muslim. You won't hesitate to attack.

Such is not found in Yorubaland,
gidgiddy:

I dont know know who Yorubas think they are accomodating but you cannot accomodate someone in their own country, you can only accomodate a foreigner

Every Nigerian is free to go anywhere in Nigeria, whether for visit, business or settlement.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Vulturereloaded: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
How do you sell your land, take the proceeds to solve your financial problems, then claim accommodation?

If you did not sell your land, you would have accommodated poverty. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Xchii: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mystic216:

Your cry will not stop us from buying your papa land
Even with the drugs you sell around the world, y'all are still destitute scums that litter my region selling gala on our streets. The real tears is the next 3weeks when Tinubu becomes your president.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Do you guys give free launch to visitors? You claim to be so accommodating but your tribe's man is contesting in a major party knowing fully well it's not morally right for south westerner to contest this time around. Just say Lagos stats is the most economical viable state in the country due to black man kind of politics. All tribes will enjoy Lagos because one Nigeria is the main thing right now. Cook enough food for visitors so they can enjoy your region well. And don't forget to vote in Peter Datti to show how serious you guys are accommodating. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Why do you want to spend your whole life living in one hut in Ogbomosho like your parents and grandparents did?
Abi dem curse you ni?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Mystic216: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Xchii:
Even with the drugs you sell around the world, y'all are still destitute scums that litter my region selling gala on our streets. The real tears is the next 3weeks when Tinubu becomes your president.
Whichever person that becomes the president won’t stop us from buying all your papa land 😂

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Xchii: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mystic216:

Whichever person that becomes the president won’t stop us from buying all your papa land 😂
continue to buy land inn your delusional ipob lalaland, if it makes you feel better, but never forget reality is different from your rants Osu.
Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by Xchii: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Why do you want to spend your whole life living in one hut in Ogbomosho like your parents and grandparents did?
Abi dem curse you ni?
what makes you think he doesn't travel? Because he refuses to move to your red mud hamlets where y'all fleeing?
Re: Yoruba Tribe Is The Most Accommodating In Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Can we come to the East and not get cannibalized?

I'm a Muslim and I detest ever going to the East not to talk of living and doing business there because you HATE anything Islamic or Muslim. You won't hesitate to attack.

Such is not found in Yorubaland,

Nigeria is the th most terrorised country in the wirld and most parts have to live with insecurity of different types.

Ask the Christians who were attacked in a Church in Owo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Installed Buhari As President; Will Succeed Him In Office / IGBO Man Can Never Be President Of Nigeria / Igbo Go Back Home And Build Home - Thegreenhouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.