Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

“shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. (2315 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Newspopng: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Racoon(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2023
sad Tinubu arrogates the status of a god to himself always yet he equally fails to recall how pride have destroyed the lives of arrogant people like him. Even the holy Bible says "Pride goeth before destruction; and a haughty spirit before a fall...." - Proverbs 16 : 18.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Don't worry Bobo Chicago. On February 25th it will be the turn of Nigerians to tell you "shut up!"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Missgeraldine(f): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Haa!! Na to slap dem remain undecided

This tifnubu is something else

2 Likes

Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by EKONGKING: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2023
It is easy to make a pig, a miss universe in the eyes of people than defending tinubu

1 Like

Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Freshtruth(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu too get money
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by sweetonugbu: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Very very arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Deebami: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Eweeee!
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Evergreen12345(f): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2023
very arrogant and unreasonable man .

AMODA OGUNLERE must not rule Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Is this the same Tinubu these people are clamoring for, even the so called learned ones? The same man that always talks like someone extremely high? Just look at him speak, you can't even endure a 2mins video of him talk.

This man will never be President!
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by habsydiamond(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2023
I kept talking as if he is the one putting food on every family's table in this country. Arrogance comes before a fall.
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Shokoloko(f): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Newspopng:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Y0KEZ8iGydA?feature=share
What kind of person is this?
Has regard for neither opposition and same party members.
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
I hate this man with passion
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Racoon:
sad Tinubu arrogates the status of a god to himself always yet he equally fails to recall how pride have destroyed the lives of arrogant people like him. Even the holy Bible says "Pride goeth before destruction; and a haughty spirit before a fall...." - Proverbs 16 : 18.

It's only idiots that are following him
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by slivertongue: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Another disaster that must be avoided
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu too get money
money without wisdom is a waste
Re: “shut Up! Let Me Say My Mind”~ Tinubu To The Members Of His Party. by lazynairalander1: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fake!
Fake!!
Fake!!!

OP you should try harder next time this one no enter.

(1) (Reply)

LP & Obi Presidential Campaign Rally At TBS , Lagos / See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing / Tinubu Appoints Former Lagos Police Commissioner, Odumosu As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.