Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today (71420 Views)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Harmless1b(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
800 for 20k and you are complaining wink here is 10% of anything you want.. some parts are even doing worst
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
ComeToJesus:

I withdrew 34000 naira inside a market and the charge was 300 naira. I was flabbergasted.
The operators there mop up from the market women and charge quite less.
learner liar, which market does not have name and location?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by t2luv1: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:

And ipob miscreants are saying no going back on deadline because they want the country to go in flames.

Enemies of the country.

Well, to shut you up I too say no going back. I am a Yoruba from Ijebu-ode. What do you say about that? Stop projecting everything as tribal.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin
jeromestarks:
This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

where you wan see new note, we done pack am finish grin
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

where you wan see new note, we done pack am finish

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by vic224real(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
You should be happy and thanking your God for 2 reasons.
1. Fir being charged only #800 for 20k
2. For being able to get cash.

Here in Gwarinpa, Abuja i was charged 1k for just 10k yesterday. I no complain, i just jejely collect the money, give them the charges and then waka my thing.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?
You're an ingrate mumu. You could not see cash anywhere and even your Banks could not pay you, and a POS man whom you don't know how much he also paid including transportation before accessing the cash, yet he charged you just 800 for 20k and you're here talking rubbish when others are paying about 5k for same amount. Why don't you go and get it where you won't have to pay anyone.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Jozilinn: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Here too it's 20k withdrawal 2k charges...God will punish the rich politicians making us go through this,if buhari doesn't support it,it wouldn't have happened.
Why didn't they do this since 2019 or thereafter,I just hate the way things are handled in Nigeria.

We better vote out all these outdated old fellows, before they will finish the little shadow we are even managing in this country.🤬🤬🤬

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
nony43:
Nigeria is a funny country , you deposit 20k old notes in the bank comes out and withdraw the same 20k old notes.at the ATM. Where are the new notes?
hehehehe. Dem don share am for same politicians they say they dont want to buy votes

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by helpee(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:

What did they go through Thieves that go at night to withdraw money when people are few then come and charge ridiculous fees. Nonsense! angry
who is stopping you from withdrawing your own at night? How much is ATM dispensing? Assuming it is even true, someone will risk his life to get money at night, not minding kidnappers and other risks, sacrificing his sleep while you are getting serviced by your own hubby and you expect him or her to give you for free? Who do you think is the thief here?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Image123(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
greggng:

Let Nigerians decide what they want .but it will be mad to settle for a confuse candidate ...

Where's the confusion?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by IntroTech: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

The citizens are their own worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by zionstaar75: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Makers49:
Here in onitsha,20k we take 4k as charges
same thing in ilorin for new notes old notes 2k yet some dumb people are shouting tinubu as if it affects him.these guys have several bank ceos as friends. Nigerians are dumb honestly
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by EmekaBlue(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
ThiefnubuJagaban don pack all the new naira notes directly from CBN. I catch them for night here in Abuja
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by greggng: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

Where's the confusion?

If you belong to the ruling party and there policy or action is affecting what you stand for ...the reasonable thing to do is to resign....join a party that shares same ideology like you and contest under there platform. Engaging in anti party activities like tinubu is doing is very wrong ...it can only create problems in the party that will.lead to division. As you can see tinubu and his party are not on the same page ...how will such a person win when internal enemies are more than those supporting him? This is why I said he is confuse

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by DPricey1(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
You were charged that amount and you're complaining.

POS operators here charge 100 naira for every one thousand. I don't blame them because they bought the money from fuel stations. Fuel stations charge 1k for every 20k.

I know this because I tried withdrawing 50k and the POS operators around here didn't have that amount. I almost cried until a kind operator, asked me to go to a fuel station to buy the money because that's how they got cash.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by mymadam(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
nony43:
Nigeria is a funny country , you deposit 20k old notes in the bank comes out and withdraw the same 20k old notes.at the ATM. Where are the new notes?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by ibinaboonline: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Banks started loading their ATMs with the new notes since Monday this week in Aba. Finally. The cue is much, though. I think the real reason Emefiele extended the deadline is too force banks to disburse the new notes. Otherwise, it would've been utter chaos. People deposited ask their cash to the bank but had zero access to new notes. As for me, Good just blessed me with a stress-free life in everything I do. Other branches of my bank have long cues for the ATM but there's just this branch that few people go to. I go there and withdraw my new notes without long cues.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by ComeToJesus: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
gabazin080:
baba drop location abeg

Go to Mushin Market, Lagos. The section that Hausa men sell dry fish. Matter of fact, it's the Mallam that sold the dry fish to me that called the POS girl.

Mind you, old notes not new ones o
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by ComeToJesus: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
learner liar, which market does not have name and location?

You have very low communication skills. Atleast, ask for the name of the market before you scream 'liar'
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by kingxsamz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
ikdaddy01:
How is it the fault of the POS operator. The guy even try charge 800.
ATM is overcrowded, who knows how he will collect money to serve customers

That's the person's business. Even if it takes the person 1 day to withdraw, it changes nothing. Or should we start paying traders extravagant amounts because of the stress they went through in acquiring their products?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Ikea81: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

You get luck..na 1k them dey take collect 5k for my side.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Image123(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
greggng:

If you belong to the ruling party and there policy or action is affecting what you stand for ...the reasonable thing to do is to resign....join a party that shares same ideology like you and contest under there platform. Engaging in anti party activities like tinubu is doing is very wrong ...it can only create problems in the party that will.lead to division. As you can see tinubu and his party are not on the same page ...how will such a person win when internal enemies are more than those supporting him? This is why I said he is confuse

You made up this rule or opinion from your own mind right? Even husband and wife, brothers and sisters have disagreements and differences. Political parties are not cults where everyone must agree with everything done or smile and lie about it. They say if siblings have a discussion and come out all smiles always, they are not telling themselves the truth.
Naira designs is not a party decision but a CBN decision backed by the presidency. The CBN is Banker and provider of economic and financial advice to the Federal Government. CBN is not APC bro, so nothing wrong in any member of APC or any Nigerian criticizing wish washy not well thought out CBN policies.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Polyol(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Drop location please. I'll collect 100k for 20k.

Tell the POS guy please
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by greggng: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

You made up this rule or opinion from your own mind right? Even husband and wife, brothers and sisters have disagreements and differences. Political parties are not cults where everyone must agree with everything done or smile and lie about it. They say if siblings have a discussion and come out all smiles always, they are not telling themselves the truth.
Naira designs is not a party decision but a CBN decision backed by the presidency. The CBN is Banker and provider of economic and financial advice to the Federal Government. CBN is not APC bro, so nothing wrong in any member of APC or any Nigerian criticizing wish washy not well thought out CBN policies.

I am looking at it from another angle . What tinubu is doing might be his undoing I the sense that the opposition parties might use it against his party . They might start by reminding Nigerians that during apc tenure ...fuel price has gone up and you cant even see it to buy. Secondly during apc tenure Nigerians have faced untold hardship ..insecurity etc... I expect any candidate they are bringing out to say this is what I will do when I get to power ..I don't expect him to keep criticising the policy of the platform he is contesting under.whether you like it or not ...is the party in power that produced Mr president . The Mr president produced cbn governor ...nobody from.opposition party is having a decision making stake in this administration.. in conclusion apc govt or administration is responsible for what Nigerians are going through ...since tinubu is part of them...he has automatically inherited there sin ...he is not just part of them but a critical stake holder ...he nominated many functionaries at the top ...ie he recommended osibanjo, he recommended aregbesola ,he recommended fashola ...he recommended abike dabire...etc..He can't claim to be a Saint. The failure of apc is so massive that Nigerians will be fools if the repeat this mistake again
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by star2008(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
PDP and CBN Mr emefiole una weldone we're watching you guys. We will use are PVC to fight you back
why PDP, Emefiele is working for an APC government. Now. Una eye just dey open, didn't President Goodluck Jonathan warn u guys. U called him names .Now make una enjoy ur CHANGE Now. APC Change

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by faceland: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Whats even the usefulness of notes that some people are rejecting currently... the govt have used this their policy to create a channel where pos owners can become millionaires from the sweat of the masses.. bluhari just keep disappointing Nigerians.

They better quit POS after this... Take hard earn money and didn't ask how they earn it. This is cheating.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by SeniorMan715(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nobody should blame POS owners, can you imagine my neighbour doing POS bought 100k 10k, that is 10k for 1k, Individuals that have cash are now selling it to POS owners, making everything difficult for everybody.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by faceland: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
star2008:
why PDP, Emefiele is working for an APC government. Now. Una eye just dey open, didn't President Goodluck Jonathan warn u guys. U called him names .Now make una enjoy ur CHANGE Now. APC Change

Now I understand why they shifted the date.
#EndSARS would have been child's play.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Allisgud: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Makers49:
Here in onitsha,20k we take 4k as charges
🤓🤣🤓u are sharing my money with me be that
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by faceland: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Nobody should blame POS owners, can you imagine my neighbour doing POS bought 100k 10k, that is 10k for 1k, Individuals that have cash are now selling it to POS owners, making everything difficult for everybody.

He is lying.

They are exploiting the situation.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by SeniorMan715(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
I was there.
faceland:

He is lying.
They are exploiting the situation.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by DMTtechnologies: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
t2luv1:

Well, to shut you up I too say no going back. I am a Yoruba from Ijebu-ode. What do you say about that? Stop projecting everything as tribal.

Talking about Ijebu Ode... Why not buy this land

Distress Sale

A Standard plot of land is available at Itanrin, Ijebu ode.
The land is few meters away from Benin Ore Expressway.

Asking price = 1.5m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.