Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today (71419 Views)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
ComeToJesus:

You have very low communication skills. Atleast, ask for the name of the market before you scream 'liar'
At least I just learned from you. Thank you.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Shancca: 2:27am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=120572247]This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?[/quote

Nigerians are ungovernable.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by cardoctor(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2023
9jvirgin:
Peter Obi is it, there’s nothing more to complain about?

Looking more like it
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by miniziter(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2023
Lionmachala:

Go to flling station ... Strike deal with them
E don cast.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by CirocBoi(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Makers49:
Here in onitsha,20k we take 4k as charges

40k is 5k charge.... New naira notes though
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by gabazin080(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Go to Mushin Market, Lagos. The section that Hausa men sell dry fish. Matter of fact, it's the Mallam that sold the dry fish to me that called the POS girl.

Mind you, old notes not new ones o
i don't mind whether old or new. I stay in ojuelegba but I don't really know that exact place those Hausa u said sells.
is it when we face Daleko, iyana isolo road or along oshodi - mushin road
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Godsonkemz(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2023
The coming days will be tougher. That's why I'm gradually sorting out the new notes aside, saving them not in the bank while the old ones circulate.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Marvyx:
Learn how to use some platforms like Opay or Palmpay (my best) to make your transfers. They are fast, efficient and intra transfers within the platforms are free., small businesses can even utilize them.

Precisely. If we all have Opay or Palm Pay accounts, we can buy and sell with ease, without bank charges or need for cash.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by GentlePEACE: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

i paid 2k to collect 13k last week friday. now if u are selling stuff and u don't accept transfer, u are on your own o.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by deltateam: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

To be honest with you, it's cheap.

They charged me #400 on #5000 withdrawal and that's the best charge in my area because most would charge 10% meaning you should have paid #2000 for your #20 000 withdrawal.

Blame the government for creating such avenue for cheating and bank managers too.
In a sane country, there should be heavy sanctions. Infact all bank and operation managers should have been thrown into jail to eat sour beans.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by jeromestarks: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin🤣🤣🤣
GentlePEACE:

i paid 2k to collect 13k last week friday. now if u are selling stuff and u don't accept transfer, u are on your own o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.