Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (10424 Views)

500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by WHITELIGHTER: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Today 6000 from APC to PDP
Tomorrow 12000 from PDP to APC

I just feel these guys are using it to scheme Tinubu and Atiku... majority of them are going to vote someone else
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by 3seriez(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Senator Tsauri and Mustapha Inuwa are real grassroots politicians. For them to be back in PDP doesn't spell well for APC Katsina.
Election is gonna be interesting in Katsina.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Lovenorth: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu himself will soon defect to PDP grin
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Olaolex: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Richardonald:
FG has not yet respond to us on the issue of our agberos brothers that were illegally arrested in Lagos

Bringbackouragberosgrin
Which one is Bringbackouragberos again?
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Tinubu should forget North aside Bornu and yobe states. Even we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.
The same way Osinbajo was punished for being a horrible VP and never holding buhari accountable. it was tinubu or nothing and that's how it is. Tinubu is a muslim yet held buhari more accountable than that judas fake pastor.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by micflo28(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
I am an igbo man, but I stand with Atiku. He will win before the whistle goes off. He played matured politics and PDP are way more organised to govern this nation than APC. Tinubu should save his money and pull out now because Adult diapers have become too expensive
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:
Katsina, Sokoto states - every day hundreds of thousands defect from APC to PDP.
How many million people are in these two states?
Let them know this fact: Power can't remain in the north after PMB.
as far as power remain in the south after Obasanjo, nobody will stop power from remaining in the north after Buhari.
You do anyhow you see anyhow.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by onuman: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
as far as power remain in the south after Obasanjo, nobody will stop power from remaining in the north after Buhari.
You do anyhow you see anyhow.

Power did not go to the south after Obasanjo.

What threats are you displaying here? Do you think Nigeria army is property of any group to unleash fire on other Nigerian groups? Dont take actions that will lead you to having Islamic Republic of Arewa, the Republic you drew its boundaries with adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system since 1999.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Torjay:
Hmmmm.
I'm so tired and frustrated with the way thing have become in this country. I'm tired. I feel like ending it now. The hardship is intense

Please hang in there, there's light at the end of the tunnel, just know that you're not alone, we are all in this together.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Charly68: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dem don abandon their papa for Aso Rock because he no perform...
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by AntonVince: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120580009:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

"...will not be about religion, ethnicity, bla bla bla..." yet you can't eschew same. You preach what you can't practice.
Aren't religion and ethnicity the reasons you support a sick and demented man with such a filthy profile as Thie.fn.ubu?

You pray for God to bless Nigeria yet promote an age-cheating, drug-dealing and bullion van-deploying looter.

Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

What threats are you displaying here? Do you think Nigeria army is property of any group to unleash fire on other Nigerian groups? Dont take actions that will lead you to having Islamic Republic of Arewa, the Republic you drew its boundaries with adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system since 1999.
Igboho will tell you more
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

go and check how many years the south has and how many years the north have since 1999
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by onuman: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
Igboho will tell you more

Igbogho Sunday is a small boy when Yoruba is hurt.
Nnamdi Kalu is a small boy when Igbo is hurt. Be careful before your Atiku's inordinate ambition for political power gives you Arewa Islamic Republic.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

Igbogho Sunday is a small boy when Yoruba is hurt.
Nnamdi Kalu is a small boy when Igbo is hurt. Be careful before your Atiku's inordinate ambition for political power gives you Arewa Islamic Republic.
Abiola, Shonekan, Oladipo Diya even Awolowo will tell you more.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Light78: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dialpad:
Who counted them ? Lol

Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by onuman: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
Abiola, Shonekan, Oladipo Diya even Awolowo will tell you more.

You are not living in contemporary Nigeria. You are still living in the years of Abiola, Shonekan, Oladipo Diya and even Awolowo's Nigeria.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by onuman: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
go and check how many years the south has and how many years the north have since 1999

....and you want us to discount the more than 30 years between 1960-1999 when northern leaders led Nigeria, and did all the political restructuring of Nigeria, as well as supervised the 1999 Constitution they imposed upon all of us in Nigeria. You get sense pass Judas of Iscariot.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

....and you want us to discount the more than 30 years between 1960-1999 when northern leaders led Nigeria, and did all the political restructuring of Nigeria, as well as supervised the 1999 Constitution they imposed upon all of us in Nigeria. You get sense pass Judas of Iscariot.
who vote for them. Even a primary school pupil know the difference between military regime and democracy.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

You are not living in contemporary Nigeria. You are still living in the years of Abiola, Shonekan, Oladipo Diya and even Awolowo's Nigeria.
what killed the father will surely kill the sun.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by onuman: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
what killed the father will surely kill the sun.

Wow. And you are hoping for Yoruba votes to make Atiku or Shettima succeed President Buhari, as you insult the psyche of an average Yoruba person.
You get sense at all? Without winning 25% of votes in a few southern states, Atiku can win 100 million votes in the far north, but will not become president of Nigeria. Develop more sense.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asanausana91: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

Wow. And you are hoping for Yoruba votes to make Atiku or Shettima succeed President Buhari, as you insult the psyche of an average Yoruba person.
You get sense at all? Without winning 25% of votes in a few southern states, Atiku can win 100 million votes in the far north, but will not become president of Nigeria. Develop more sense.
then there will be a re-run, and in a re-run there is nothing like 25% in 24 states. The highest number even if it is one vote higher will win.
This election is not more between two big party, this time the big parties are 3. Therefore, there is likely a re-run.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by onuman: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
then there will be a re-run, and in a re-run there is nothing like 25% in 24 states. The highest number even if it is one vote higher will win.
This election is not more between two big party, this time the big parties are 3. Therefore, there is likely a re-run.

If it comes to rerun, it's only Islamic extremists who will vote for Atiku to continue with the phenomenon of creating poverty and Almajiris in the north. Atiku boasted that his northern Nigeria's people are not on social media. That's an insult to the northerners.
In other words, Atiku derives much political advantage and joy from northern people becoming Almajiris that can't afford to go on social media, are uninformed, but only troop out to vote for him during elections
In case of Atiku winning, Nigeria will splinter.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by sheriffindy(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2023
All these supporters sef..their transfer market no get deadline ni?

Na every minute day Dem dey switch clubs?
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by owenseddies40(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Nothing like APC in Kastina state again.
APC is dead in Kastina state... Garfield and his fellow Tinubu legions of Zombies can quote me

Las las,na penalty the Northerners go play to score in this coming election against Bula bulu grin grin grin
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Torjay(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

Please hang in there, there's light at the end of the tunnel, just know that you're not alone, we are all in this together.

Brother, u would not understand.
But, thanks for ur kind words.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Torjay:

Brother, u would not understand.
But, thanks for ur kind words.

I'm not a bro, just know that even in this situation, some are worse off, this too shall pass and someday you will look back and smile.
Re: Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Torjay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

I'm not a bro, just know that even in this situation, some are worse off, this too shall pass and someday you will look back and oh smile.

Oh sorry pls ma. I'm deeply appreciative of your concern and empathy. It's extremely terrible with me. I can't feed, I'm starving. I'm I'll, Lost my job two months ago. Nobody to even give me a dime to buy even a cup of rice. Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approves Bonus For LAWMA Sweepers / Describe Gej In Two Words. / B’haram May Be Hiding Chibok Girls In Bunkers – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.