Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,915 members, 7,855,736 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was (1122 Views)

Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria / Femi Adebayo And Omotayo Maimunat's Marriage In Crisis. Wedding Pics Deleted / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was by ExclusiveBet: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Popular Nigerian actor, Femi Adebayo Salami, has now made the news after he joined many other citizens to complain about the scarcity of naira notes.

After a deadline was placed on the exchange of old notes for new notes, the naira seemed to become very scarce with people going through a lot just to lay their hands on them.

Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo, was not left out and he took to his social media page to lament as he shared his own ordeal.

According to him, it has been tough to buy menial things like fruits and vegetables because of the scarce naira. He then added that it didn’t mean he was against a cashless society but they should at least let the naira notes go round. He added that the Nigerian currency is now gold.

Adebayo then explained that even though he had a tough time before getting a few new notes, he was willing to share with some of his fans because he was sure they needed it too.

His caption reads:

“ONLY if you know what I went through….Is there anyone going through same? Nevertheless, pin your location, who knows? GOD BLESS NIGERIA!”

Nigerians react as Femi Adebayo complains about naira scarcity
asaluxury_collections:

"I didn't see anyone blaming the bankers that are selling money to people, all I see is APC, PDP. What about you as a Nigerian? If only, those bankers can stop selling money to people, things won't be this worse. Be the change you want to see in Nigeria . Love n Light ✌️"
_cici_nita:

"I no want hear Eniola Badmus and other Tinubu supporters complain "
db_naturals_:

"This country just weak me. Citizens join dey make am no dey work.. How this naira saga even became something else tire me.. Nothing can never be normal and civil in Nigeria."
virtuousi:

"Even to do transfer is a problem."
kenspeckle1:

"They made everyone deposit their money, bringing it out became a problem "
thaboymufasa:

"I’ve never seen it this worse before."
ruqquayyah:

"Na una dey campaign for them na"
shin_dara__:

"Weekend is here people go still spray am for party‍"
miss_damang:

"Sir, I heard that you’re campaigning for the same political party that has put us in the mess? Continue… it’s just the beginning"
mhiz_tomi02:

"He is m@d, no be Tinubu he Dey support, he should go and complain to him not us "
big_teee1:

"I don’t understand what Tinubu as to do with this, is he the CBN governor I don’t get because it now look like everybody want to blame him for everything "
firstladyship:

"POS and Fuel attendants are the ones enjoying this economy "
lil.tega:

"We’re buying money with money Lmao!"

1 Share

Re: I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was by bonechamberlain(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
angry The guy is right, no one is blaming the unscrupulous bankers who are the cause of this scarcity.

Nigerian policy makers act like they don't think or reason. A fantastic policy that should have been seamlessly operated is now looking like a rocket science because of CBN's shortsightedness and the self-centred, greedy and wicked nature of Nigerians angry
Re: I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was by elonmuskbaby: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
lipsrsealed

This one is beyond village people
Re: I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was by traihit: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry The guy is right, no one is blaming the unscrupulous bankers who are the cause of this scarcity.

Nigerian policy makers act like they don't think or reason. A fantastic policy that should have been seamlessly operated is now looking like a rocket science because of CBN's shortsightedness and the self-centred, greedy and wicked nature of Nigerians angry

Who have CBN approval and backing to go ahead with the naira changing jàre?

Is it not the APC presidency headed by Buhari whom Tinubu brought to power as he said he did?

APC past and present supporters really have no moral right to complain.
Re: I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was by JustANairlander(m): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Exactly from opera news
Re: I No Wan Hear Tinubu Supporters Complain”: Femi Adebayo Recounts How Hard It Was by Featuredgist: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Khosi – I Have Big Mouth, Nose & Eyes & Sometimes People Don’t See Me As Pretty / Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman / Does True Love Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.