Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Universal Book: Yahweh's Weakness Amongst Other Immortals Like El(must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Universal Book: Yahweh's Weakness Amongst Other Immortals Like El(must Read) (252 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal Book: Yahweh's Weakness Amongst Other Immortals Like El(must Read) by Leiylau(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yahweh is 36ft tall and his wings 50ft wide but he is weak amongst immortals but always show his strength on 6ft humans everywhere in his book of lies he wrote 2million threats Against humans lil did he knew truth wl surface

CHAPTER FORTY
1. Now El thought, saying, I shall take the soul of Yahweh and keep it in hell. So El went down to his place around the Valley of the shadow of death and dumped the soul of Yahweh in it.
2. And El returned to the earth and began to conquer more lands and more kingdoms. And many kingdoms began to name their gods after him. And they said, El-ohim.
3. And El went to Egypt and ruled in the land until Ra and Isis his wife returned to the land. Now El thought to battle Ra and Isis, saying, I have possessed the world and I shall not let anyone take it from me.
4. Egypt is my base and Mesoposh is under my reach. Now if it pleases you, let us go into battle with one another. And he who conquers shall have the whole earth for himself.
5. Now when Ra heard this, he said, my moment with Atum my brother has taught me that it is good to be peaceful with one another. And Vishinus my brother also has demonstrated this to me.
6. Therefore, I think it good that we join hands together and unite to form a Trinity which shall not be broken.
7. Now when Isis and Ra had said this, El said, so shall I do. For I have never formed a Trinity since my arrival to the earth. And I knew when Vishinus, Shiva and Brahma formed their Trinity. And I knew also when they broke their Trinity apart.
8. Also, I knew when Amun and Mut formed their Trinity with their third. And the god-head of these children of Reverad our father was also great. Now let me feel the bond in Trinity, O Ra.
9. And Ra said, upon which mountain shall we do our bond. Then El said, I know that the homos of Egypt love to do much findings. And I know that they shall go up to any mountain and hill and dismantle any bond which they find. For they fear nothing.
10. But if we do our bond in the land of Yacob, then shall the homo fear to take up the bond or dismantle it. But they shall revere the bond forever. Therefore let us go to Yacob and make our bond.
11. And Ra said, I do not like war, O Elohim. Now tell us if the god of war shall not bring up his violence if we go to the land of Yacob. Then El said, Nymphidis is burning in my hell at this time. For I have conquered him when he returned to the surface of the earth.
12. So Ra and Isis went with El to Yacob and they went up to the mountain called Oreb with three great stones.
13. And they set the stones upon themselves, saying, the first stone is the stone which represents Isis and the second is Ra and the third is El. And they called the name of the land IsRaEl, which was the names of the gods and goddess.
14. And El declared it in the whole of Sumeria, saying, the name of this land is now Israel, according to the names of the three gods. Now when it was told Yeshua upon the mountain of El, he said, we shall not let the land of Jew be named after Israel. But we shall preserve our own name.
15. So the land of Jew refused to be called Israel also.
16. Now Yeshua went after Nabu, the son of Mardukai and said, I was the friend of your father in the days when he was on earth. Now let me be your friend also. And let us strengthen Jew together.
17. And Nabu said, Yahweh was the friend of my father and not you. Then Yeshua said, whenever Yahweh my father was not around, I use his name. So did I do in the days of Mardukai your father.
18. So I am the son of Yahweh, therefore I am Yahweh also.
19. Then Nabu went with Yeshua to Yacob. And they ruled the land together in those days.
20. Now the king of Jew at that time was Joram. And Yeshua and Nabu said, let us make ourselves strong also. And let us conquer the kingdoms in Negre; from Ethiopia to Zair (which was formerly called Konga) where Bongo lived.
21. So Yeshua and Nabu conquered the kingdoms which were in the east of the continent of Murmoh. And they took also the land of Cush which was in Soud, where Atum and Ra were the gods they worshipped. And Libya also did they take.
22. And they sent some homos to rule over the kingdoms which they had conquered. And Zaboth the son of Amrakel was made the king of the land of Cush. And Badhi, the son of Loruma became the king of the land of Ethiopia.
23. And Didamel the son of Hamar was the king of Libya. But the homos of Libya fought hard to reclaim their land. And they chased Didamel away from being king.
24. And when the kingdom of Cush heard that the homos of Libya had done so, they made themselves strong also and chased Zaboth away. And they killed Zaboth in those days.
25. And when the homos of Ethiopia heard this, they killed Badhi and the homos of Jew which were brought with him to their land. And they reclaimed their land.
26. So did all the kingdoms conquered by Yeshua regain their freedom. And Joram went in a battle against Ethiopia; for Yeshua had commanded, saying, leave no homo to remain in Ethiopia. Kill them all and all their animals. Spare not one.
27. Spare not their children also, for they have rebelled against me. And as I destroyed Sodom-Egypt with fire and sulphur in those days shall Ethiopia and all the lands in Murmoh be.
28. And they shall not prosper in the things which they do. And with everlasting hatred shall I hate all the homos in the continent of Murmoh forever.
29. So Joram went after the homos of Ethiopia, but they coquered him and cut off his head and his limbs. And he died like a dog.
Re: Universal Book: Yahweh's Weakness Amongst Other Immortals Like El(must Read) by Leiylau(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yeshua is Jesus Christ mind you
Murmoh is name Africa bore before Adam and eve
Re: Universal Book: Yahweh's Weakness Amongst Other Immortals Like El(must Read) by Dekadet(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Where did you get this write up from? I think I like it. How can I have the rest please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Universal Book: Yahweh's Weakness Amongst Other Immortals Like El(must Read) by Leiylau(f): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dekadet:
Where did you get this write up from? I think I like it. How can I have the rest please. Thanks in advance.
I hope u av checked ur mentions

(1) (Reply)

Was Cash Scarcity Reason For You Not Going To Church Today? / Letter To The Spiritual Fathers / What The Church Has Become

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.