Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos (42468 Views)

Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Nefort: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions
Were you expecting Ooni to ignore his guest? You ain't making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by bewla(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate
Victory is all we need

God make this what we ask
Idina sura tal mustaqen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by leokid866: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bodmum:
we was?
We Was......
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by jogsman01(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
OriOko88:
shocked
Bulaba will not win Osun,but d gap between him and Atiku will be close. He can't see 50k gap in any south west state,maybe except Lag. undecided
you bam!๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Misterone: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
See tribalism in open glare, the way Yoruuubas are going with this election, I doubt any party can get reasonable votes from South west.

Non Yorubas will weep under this man.

Vote Atiku.

Please my name is Nnamdi Kanu
This is a man that as governor, selected all tribes to work with him. He is detribalised

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Misterone: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink
As if it is not Nigerians that are in APC. You will do well to mention names
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Corrinthians(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.
If this makes you ashamed, then what your Obi of Onitsha did for Atiku should have made you commit sรปicรฎde, but here you are pouring spittle everywhere.

I don't think you have any sense of shame in you.๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by omonnakoda: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu said they are Alatenuje obas
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Johnn44: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nice!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ogaemma: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
You can see how humble Ooni of ife is in his front.
misplaced priority. Obasanjo bowed before this Oni, but here is the Town Hall standing shoulder to shoulder with the Oni.
If I remember how King Solomon ended, am not far from what am thinking.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ogaemma: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:

misplaced priority. Obasanjo bowed before this Oni, but here is the Town Hall standing shoulder to shoulder with the Oni.
If I remember how King Solomon ended, am not far from what am thinking.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by yemmit90: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
afbstrategies:

Your definition and understanding of greatness is fundamentally flawed when referencing Tinubu and others like him. You are attempting to equate notoriety with greatness and that's not right. Tinubu for decades wielded the influence of a bully and a thug but he mistakenly assumed he can do the same in Nigeria as a whole. That's where his fall will begin after the election. I can relate to your assessment of Awo, Zik, Obj and others but putting Tinubu is that shortlist can be likened to recognizing satan in a gathering of saints.

Tinubu is not a Saint, just like any other politician alive today ( old or young), but equating him with " notoriety or Satan" is a joke taking too far. He is not notorious or bully anyone, he is only playing his political game as it Being played by all politicians in Nigeria. The uses of Thugs or political machineries are fundamental aspect of how politics are being played in Nigeria and most Africa countries at large. Every politician have a set of thugs they use, you only hear them crying whenever their opponents thugs over powered theirs. I am telling you the reality of Nigeria politic, not all gibberish inexperienced kids are spewing on Nairaland. Go and study 1st to 4th Republic politicians/events, you will understand our political space is much more better now than before.

Beside, being great is ability to influence, command, and achieve most unimaginable feat in your life time. Tell me who in the history of Nigeria politics wield such power and influence across the federation for that long like Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by blabulu2000: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:
Tinubu must be stopped by all means

And what are you waiting for inside your cubicle room?

Go and stop...him
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by fredoooooo: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ataoja nko ? grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by fredoooooo: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.
Yo xhoose to see what you want to see, theres a video where Tinubu prostrate for all of them ..ISESE LAGBA .
They accord him same respecr , thats what Ooni was doing there..
OMOLUABI NIWA .... OM YOOBA ATATA
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by godwon01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Nigerians believe in you.

Tinubu

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number ๐Ÿ‘‡
Do you know some Nigerian students doing master programs in the Uk got 0 percent on one assignment they sent back to Nigeria for somebody to write for them. They paid 280k for the assignment. Let them write the assignment by themselves. You are promoting mediocre. Some of them are facing disciplinary Parnells now and risk getting deported back to Nigeria. The way assignment is written here is different from the way we write it in Nigeria. In Nigeria you can copy somebody assignment and those lazy
lectures will not take any actions.Any assignment in the Uk required critical thinking and writing. Your references must also be in Harvard system.I am advising you not to write assignment for anybody instead guide them on how to write quality assignment and proof read it before sending it back to them. Then correct their mistakes.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by leisuretym: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
tongue donโ€™t be foolish, The Great Ooni of Ife is next to God in Yoruba Land.
HomoSapiien:
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Fujiyama: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
afbstrategies:

Tinubu will realize that even northerners are not as gullible as he seems to think. They will still take his money and turn their backs on him like they are currently doing.

^^^

cheesy

"Even" northerners?

If there is one group (loosely defined) in this country that is NOT gullible, it is that group.

There is a perception that they are gullible - and they encourage that perception. It works to their advantage - one time, every time.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Igbek76: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Incoming president! Slayer of Igbos idiots senseless human head cutters
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Bfly: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
No be thesame place Obi go dey form diplomat playing the pity game
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Darren95: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

Shut up. Have you stopped praising Buhari thinking it will benefit Obi? Lol
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Mrkindness: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
because he is a Yoruba man, if it's in the North Tinubu will be crawling to lick the emirs feets.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Barims(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
It pathetic this ogunwisi doesn't even know the worth of his position angrywhy would a whole ooni arose on his feet to greet a lamebrain like TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by 77up(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Jagaban
The father of their fathers,
Irumole Oko remi, baba seyi
I'm sure Ataoja of Osogbo won't be there, fear won't let baba present there๐Ÿ˜‚

The way baba will collect wotowoto when Oyetola finally come back will not funny .

Awon Oba "PDP lo fimi joba" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Invest4growth: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
My dislike for Tinubu is personal and dates back.
I am from Lagos State island to be precise
My reservations against Asiwaju are even on a personal level.
My view to politics is different from many others
I lost friends fighting for political struggles for Asiwaju in 2007
They thought they were fighting to protect against PDP (Northern) control of all States but they never knew they were being used. I told them then but they didn't see afar

I have friends that are thugs today because of Tinubu to satisfy his whims and caprices
His style of Governance is Elitist, more like dictatorship, the same style we thought we ran away from.
Today everybody is complaining in my constituency because he imposed someone we could not relate with on us
The same way he is insisting he has to be the President despite his mental decline evident in his many gaffes. The gaffes means nothing anyway but age is telling in him fast. We have capable Yorubas that could lead with the support of Asiwaju.

But the economy is crumbling and the leadership should go to someone that cares about the people not about himself or his cronnies. I intend to vote my conscience and go home happy on that day even if the result will not favour my party

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by 77up(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:
Tinubu must be stopped by all means
He has landed in Ekiti now,go and stop him.

They don't call you people Obidense for nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions
they are fool enough not to understand that we see ourselves as one before any religion...77

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by FireUpNow(m): 2:36am On Feb 03, 2023
I hope that Tinubu will call the Ooni that boy?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by jaytee01(m): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by XAUBulls: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

The political tempo is in full swing.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Babastrong(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120583370][/quote] Sebi i told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live โ€“ Reno Omokri To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.