Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos (42456 Views)

Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Hussein035: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

I not voting APC, I am voting Jagaban with all my families. If you want to cry pls cry in the express road

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by newnigerdelta00: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

I thought you obidient demons and obideafs are more happy of the new policy due to vote buying,why are you now crying blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Franking: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can anyone possibly take this clown serious?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by newnigerdelta00: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:
Tinubu must be stopped by all means

Even your Mumu ancestors can't stop him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by afbstrategies: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
yemmit90:

I am not his fan and I am not voting him, but I admire his greatness alot.

From my own personal assessment of history, he is the only politician ever liveth greater than Awolowo. Although Awo is a great politician and father of old western region but was too aggressive and lacks political strategies to build bridges across the federation. Unlike Tinubu, Awo lacks patience, and were indirectly intolerant of other ethnic groups. A typical Awo would've fought dirty with Osinbajo and jeopardise his chances during APC primary. He would've had serious issue with Buhari and his cabals that would've caused the breakdown of APC. A typical Awo would've ejected or fought with the like of Fayemi, Amosun, Aregbesola and Co when they were once perceived standing against his ambition.

Tinubu is the kind of leader that use patience and tolerance to his advantage. Though he loves power, but not as selfish and autocratic like Awo, Zik, Obasanjo, Buhari, Atiku and many other old politicians. He is the last of his kind in this generation, and Nigeria will never had this kind of politician ever again.
Your definition and understanding of greatness is fundamentally flawed when referencing Tinubu and others like him. You are attempting to equate notoriety with greatness and that's not right. Tinubu for decades wielded the influence of a bully and a thug but he mistakenly assumed he can do the same in Nigeria as a whole. That's where his fall will begin after the election. I can relate to your assessment of Awo, Zik, Obj and others but putting Tinubu is that shortlist can be likened to recognizing satan in a gathering of saints. What I find troubling Tinubu's conclusion and insistence that Nigerian presidency belong to him and how much hung unto that unfounded belief by the amount of billions he has spent so far. Tinubu will realize that even northerners are not as gullible as he seems to think. They will still take his money and turn their backs on him like they are currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by newnigerdelta00: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Onni Bow
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emilokon.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tulumbu in Osun. Oniranu
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Pinito: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jagaban the Incoming come may 29th Insha Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by christistruth01: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions

Are there any Obas that are devoted Christians

They are all in Secret Cults all of them including the Muslim Obas

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Skty: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Some monkis, fuools and reptiles disliking ur comment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ShenTeh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
How my state people forget so soon!

This same Tinubu was in our revered Ataoja of Osogbo's palace just the other day bragging that he was richer than all of us combined.

Also, he has never publicly prostrated to the Oni. We are a cultural people and adore honour, but I guess money is thicker.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Skty: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
With the hardship Tinubu wear APC logo. If Nigerians vote this party and they ever riot, I will go about my normal duties and if them stop me during the protest, either I kee them, or Dem Kee me ... majority na fuools
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by pacespot(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians admire tinubu so much..

Any where he goes..Na full house😃😃😃

Nigerians admire money bags. The thought that Tinubu always declares it surplus in his rally in terms of sharing money, even though there are some instances in which people are disappointed by such expectation, his rallies will continue to draw crowds.

That is the nature of Nigerians for you, they don't take their ears hear about money being shared anywhere, some will even spend N5k transport to go and collect N2k cheesy
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Omoawoke: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions

They are everywhere with accounts using words like yoruba Christians and Yoruba muslims. They will never know unity in the family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Skty: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
I shame for Ooni of ife..see him bowing to Tinubu...I'm ashamed. Tinubu is even seated..I have seen this kind of picture many times on different occasions ..I mean him n Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ictplotter(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:

The oracles
Yet he went on to married self claimed church prophetess as a wife not ifa princess.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Bigshots001(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=120580019]Jagaban
The father of their fathers,
Irumole Oko remi, baba seyi
Gazelle gagara boy☹️
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by lhordspy: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120582987][/quote]

Omo igbo.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Tnicemario(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Nigerians believe in you.

Tinubu

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇
😂 Anybody way give u assignment Na Mumu your brain is like ur candidate’s own
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by hopexter(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Your people voted PDP for more than 20 years and what did you get? Your region is sinking of PDP rule and not APC. You only supported APC with 5% so blame your PDP including obi who sank you people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by onuman: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu campaigning for Arewa north to retain power after May 29, 2023 through either Shettima or Atiku.
If APC wins presidential election, Hashim Shettima shall become the next president as old Tinubu shall lose control over the country.
If APC does not win, Atiku Abubakar will be the next beneficiary of Tinubu's presidential campaign.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Didi2d(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
You can see how humble Ooni of ife is in his front.

I saw it too
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by jaymichael(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:
Hey, it's just politics, not DO or DIE affair.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Babastrong(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Curious346 post=120581101]Tinubu must be stopped by all means [ Even the deities of igboland cannot stop him.]
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Babastrong(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=OriOko88 post=120581180] shocked
Bulaba will not win Osun,but d gap between him and Atiku will be close. He can't see 50k gap in any south west state,maybe except Lag. undecided[ Who are these kids for God sake?]
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by cosmos1440: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:

Peter Obi must be very foolish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by 07kjb: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate

No problem will that solve your hunger problem EWU
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by iamme1234(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Jagaban
The father of their fathers,
Irumole Oko remi, baba seyi

Wasere broda
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ofuonyebi: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
who says BAT is not a sitting president already in this month of February eLECTION

IF believe LIKE...if you dont....SHARE

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by jaymichael(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Djele:
Tinubu is supposed to be supporting a younger man and not seeking for blessing from a young man like the ooni.
Asiwaju is my guy but you have a valid point here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by plaindealer: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:

Who go stop Jagaban? Obi Pandora ipob ESN and UGM terrorists?

Comedians..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.