Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Book Of Light: Chronicles Of Immortals Satanists( Jews,nato,uk And Vatican)Copy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Light: Chronicles Of Immortals Satanists( Jews,nato,uk And Vatican)Copy (224 Views)

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Light: Chronicles Of Immortals Satanists( Jews,nato,uk And Vatican)Copy by Leiylau(f): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

These top organizations has this history and war strategies of the immortals but made sure you don't stop reading bible full of lies to destroy ur brains from thinking far

1. Now some of the gods who had departed the earth returned again. And Enlil returned with Enki also. And about eighty gods returned with them. And they began to take many lands.
2. And Enlil made himself strong. And he became one who counselled the gods in what to do. And Enlil dwelt around the old Mesoposh. And Enki fought to take Babylon back from El. And he prevailed.
3. And some gods came to possess Makka, which was the place where Alla, who was also called Largas had dwelt in. And the priests of Makka communed with Alla in a deep meditation and so Alla came like fire upon the land. And he fought hard to push the gods backward.
4. And some of the gods went to seek counsel from Enlil, saying, it is you who have dwelt on earth before, therefore you know how we can take Makka and possess it for an everlasting possession. Therefore teach us how we shall take Makka suddenly.
5. Now Enlil said, at the time of my first dwelling on earth, I have learnt that it is through patience one can overcome. Now make your abode in the lands around Makka.
6. And think not that it is dry and without structures. But stay around it. And when you have seen much of the land of Makka, you shall begin to fight it at the border of it. For it is easy to fight against Makka when you are close to it than when you are coming from afar.
7. So the gods went and did as Enlil said. And Alla confronted them, saying, what have you come to do around my land. And the gods said, Enlil, the counsellor of the sons of God has advised us to leave Makka alone.
8. And he has said to us, make your own land and do not fight for the land which is not yours. And that which he speak do we follow. So we have taken the desert places of Arab; the four corners of it shall we possess. And we shall not intrude into Makka anymore.
9. Now when Alla heard it, he said, it is good my brothers. Stay as you wish, but do not come into Makka except there be some reason. So they remained in those places.
10. And when they had gained ground around Makka, they revolted and came to the border of Makka and destroyed the homos who dwelt around the border.
11. And when Alla heard it, he went after some gods and said, let us fight for our land, for the gods around us have stirred up troubles against us. So they fought and chased the gods.
12. Now Alla said, I know that this is the handwork of Enlil. For they have said that he was the one who advised them to come around Makka.
13. Now let us go against Enlil, for he dwelt in his former land around Mesoposh. Let us fight and take Mesoposh for ourselves. And let us set kings in those lands.
14. So Alla went with about fifty other gods. And they came to Mesoposh and to all the kingdoms around it. And Enlil and the few gods with him fought against Alla and the gods with him.
15. And the earth quaked. And there was much destruction. And Alla fought with great strength and overcame Enlil. And Alla set himself in the kingdoms around Mesoposh, north and south of it, to be worshipped.
16. And Alla made himself a king in the land, but he had kings under him who were homos. And Alla married Inan, who was a goddess. And Inan and Alla were both worshipped in Mesoposh.
17. And Alla made laws in the land. And whoever did not obey his laws were burnt up. And Alla made a writing of his laws in some scrolls and the priests of the land read them before the people.
Re: Book Of Light: Chronicles Of Immortals Satanists( Jews,nato,uk And Vatican)Copy by Leiylau(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

1. Now the land of Makka began to make name in the earth. And Alla commanded the homos of the land to write the history of Makka. And they took scrolls here and there;
2. And they wrote the history of Makka after the dictate of Alla their god. And Alla said, I shall be tougher than even Yahweh in my dealings with you. Yahweh has said, he who have sex with another after marriage shall be stoned to death.
3. It shall be so also in my law. But let such one be killed slowly. Yahweh has commanded that he who steals should restore what he stole in many fold, but I have said, let he who stole be amputated in the right hand.
4. If your wife does not respect you, then beat her for this. Beat her severely, so shall she become wiser. And she shall learn her lesson severely.
5. If your wife or children says that Alla is not god and he should not be worshipped, it is better for you to kill such one. But as Yahweh said, bring such one to the judges to be stoned to death.
6. He who does not follow the books written by the scribes of my land shall be killed by the sword.
7. Let no woman ride the chariot. For any woman who does this shall be killed by the sword. Let misfortune and evil befall such woman forever.
8. He who turns away from the worship of me, Alla, to worship another god, let such one be killed.
9. If a woman has been raped, let her keep silent. Let her not testify against he who raped her in the presences of the judges. Let her keep silent forever; for it is good that she endures what a man has done to her than to cry about it.
10. Do not eat meat except you have sacrificed them to me first. And do not sacrifice pigs to me, because they are dirty and they can never be clean.
11. He who worships Alla should lie to the unbelievers, so that he could make the worship of Alla your god greater. Let the priest of Alla tell great testimonies which are not true; for this shall make an unbeliever come to Alla to seek him.
12. Is this not the deeds of Yeshua when he worked and found Yacob when his father was not around? For multitude of souls follow after his lies now and called them the truth. So also shall I establish my own kingdom.
13. The females are to be equated with the disabled. Let them be seen as half homos. Let them inherit only half the property which a male can inherit.
14. Let their testimonies be seen as only half and be taken less seriously.
15. A man can divorce his wife at will. As long as it displeases the man that the woman should continue to be his wife, it is better for him to send her away. For so did Brahma when he abandoned Hajira in the forest with her son Ismail.
16. So it is advisable that a man divorce his wife when he does not like him anymore.
17. If he who does not worship Alla comes into your midst and marry one who is a worshipper of Alla, let that man be killed when you have known this.
18. It is good to marry children when they are only infants; for infants have no choice of their own. It is good to have sex with children when you have paid for them to their parents.
19. He who converts a worshipper of Alla to worship another god must be found and killed.
20. He who speaks against Alla must be killed. He who writes another law must be found and killed. He who takes the holy books of Alla with left hand shall have his left hand cut off.
21. Let he who throws the holy book away be killed immediately.
22. He who denies any prophet and scribes of Alla should be killed. He who writes grave things against Alla should be killed. It is allowed to go about to any kingdom and kill them, so far they have not accepted the worship of Alla.
23. Kill then with fire and sword. Let them not live, except they accept Alla your god.
24. If the worshippers of Alla are in a kingdom, let them fight to possess the while kingdom. For such thing is what Yacob did to possess its land also. In that did Yeshua and Yahweh his father pride themselves. So shall I do also, and even more.
25. A female can only have one husband, but a male can have more than four, if it pleases him. For so they do also in Yacob. And as Zilpha was killed in Yacob because she has two husbands, so shall any woman be killed for keeping two husbands.
26. But it is advisable that every man breed more than one wife.
27. But my scribes and prophets can breed more than a thousand wives if it pleases them.
28. Let my homos celebrate the greatness of me, because I am the greatest of all gods on earth. I am greater than Yahweh and Vishnu and Odin. I am the greatest of all gods.
29. Let my followers worship me by observing the moon. Let them set their eyes at the moon forever. For I am the light of the moon.
30. Let violence be our watchword; for violence is better for the taking of possession of lands. For the kingdom of the gods upon the earth allows the use of violence. And only the violent homos possess the world.
31. Fight for me in the places where I cannot see. Kill, destroy and take lives for my sake. Kill in multitude and when you die, you shall possess the heavens with me.
32. So did Alla make many laws and the homos of Makka lived their lives according to all the things which Alla had said.
33. And they killed for the sake of Alla in all the places which they went.

(1) (Reply)

Once You Start Doing It... With Time, You Will Start Enjoying It. / Have You Tried Prayer? / "To Die Is Gain, To Live Is Christ, I Choose To Die With My Faith" This Stateme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.