Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Have You Tried Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Tried Prayer? (228 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried Prayer? by Talk2Edward(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
“And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul so that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons and the diseases departed from the, and the evil spirits went out of them” (Acts 19:11-12)

Faith is a great power. Prayer is a force. Faith and prayer together will activate miracles. Effectual and fervent prayer with faith through righteousness will reach the throne of God.
The woman in the Bible declared, “If I can but touch the hem of His garment, I will be made whole.” She confessed healing! She was healed of an issue of blood.

HEAR JESUS NOW! HEAR HIM DECLARE THIS OWN WORD!
Jesus emphatically states in His Word, “If any two of you agree . . . IT SHALL BE DONE!” Jesus said again, “If you ask ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT!” “ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.”
“Jesus . . . said, What will ye that I shall do unto you?
They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened. So
Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes:
and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him” (Matthew 20: 32-34).

“But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5).
James the apostle, declares, “The prayer of FAITH SHALL SAVE THE SICK and the LORD SHALL RAISE HIM UP.” Let no one doubt this, let no one deny and let no one stand against God’s Word.

We invite you to send your prayer request to us and we will agree with you, according to the Bible, and we trust God will grant your desires.
One thing is for sure and without doubt; If Jesus can save the soul, He surely can heal the body. He died for our sins and He was beaten in Pilate’s hall for our healing. All things are possible if we only believe.

Please remember to explain your problems, need or condition so that we may know how to pray. Trust God for your answer.

SEND YOUR PRAYER REQUEST TODAY TO

Pastor Edward Freedom
Family Restoration Ministry Intl’
MOBILE: +2348028821311
Email: lifeboatchristiancenter@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus / Eid El Fitr - Eid Mubarak To All Muslims - Sheikh Doctor Sharof Gbadebo Raaji / "To Die Is Gain, To Live Is Christ, I Choose To Die With My Faith" This Stateme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.