Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) (36383 Views)

Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Moh247: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2023
DSS claims Emefiele funds terrorism

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Issayuguda: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2023
The audacity
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Elvis2kay: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2023
BUSTARDS FROM PIT OF HELL
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by dhesthiny1(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2023
It is fake.
The Northern governors that are their sponsors and also supporting Tinubu, are doing this so as to reduce the confidence of Nigerians on this policy

2 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
THE POLICY WAS MEARNT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIANS LIKE U AND ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE STOPPED HIM AND NOW THE THIEVES ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOTED OLD NOTES TILL 10TH OF FEB.
EVERY TIME A POLICY THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY IS BROUGHT FORWARD, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL USE THE POOR NIGERIANS THAT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED TO KICK AGAINST IT.
I
Shut this gutter slum u call mouth....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
wait is this Obi with the criminal funding the terrorists??
Yes..

Igbos have stopped calling Gumi a terrorist..

Gumi is now a good man the moment Peter Obi met him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Phemzyl: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
THE POLICY WAS MEARNT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIANS LIKE U AND ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE STOPPED HIM AND NOW THE THIEVES ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOTED OLD NOTES TILL 10TH OF FEB.
EVERY TIME A POLICY THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY IS BROUGHT FORWARD, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL USE THE POOR NIGERIANS THAT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED TO KICK AGAINST IT.
Mumu
I
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Itogbes:
Na how we find ourselves for this present administration.....
and some people are still planning to vote in Buhari pro max in the coming election
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by hohafrank(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:
Emefiele is a big foolπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
How?

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Blaze14k: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:

You are the bigger fool. You can imagine this fool campaign against there own party and talk about a better nigeria. Na ogun go kill u idiot

3 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by varmint: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

You mean Emefiele that is in many corruption scandals wants to reduce corruption grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by onuman: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria's voters be careful.
A Fulani succeeding another Fulani as president of Nigeria, is a ticket to more bandits from the rest of the Sahel region into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by gly(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

Perfect reply!!!

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by picaso313(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I
i hardly comment but man, i appreciate this. This is hard truth... We still gat people with sense of reasoning in naija

2 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by hssd8nland: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFsjl5Aaq98

Notorious terrorist leader displays wads of new Naira notes, claims he has up to N10m buy more weapons (video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/notorious-terrorist-leader-displays-wads-of-new-naira-notes-claims-he-has-up-to-n10m-buy-more-weapons-video.html
What a coincidence, people are looking for money but bandits are releasing video saying they are going to buy weapons.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

That is the impression you were given. Your eyes are not yet opened. Corruption cannot fight corruption. This government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. They brought the new naira notes for their selfish gains and hidden agendas. Never trust this government. You should have known after these eight years that they don't have your interest at heart. All they know is to steal and loot.

4 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by BigRocky: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
crackhouse:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.. these guys dey show us pepper I swear..

Wetin dey pain dem wen dey sweet u?
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by tabaralph: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFsjl5Aaq98

Notorious terrorist leader displays wads of new Naira notes, claims he has up to N10m buy more weapons (video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/notorious-terrorist-leader-displays-wads-of-new-naira-notes-claims-he-has-up-to-n10m-buy-more-weapons-video.html

Lord of mercy! How do we get to this level, Lord lugard and his cohorts that merged this mirage of different countries together as one will continue to be tormented eternally.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Gabbriell: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Definition of sefia pain.

The thing pain them gan.

Them wan convince us to fight CBN governor so that all this policies will be trashed.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Gabbriell: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Display 1million naira b4 me take you serious. If I enter market today, I will see people displaying this kind of petty chage
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2023
The economic political policy has failed already angry

Shame on Emefiele! angry Shame on Buhari!! angry
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by buchilino(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:

IT'S EASY TO CRITICIZE, BUT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, U CAN'T DO BETTER
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Since they were ransom paid. Why are they not tracked and captured.
Remember Emefiele said the reason for the new notes is to prevent payment of ransom, fight banditry and to capture them.
Emefiele should explain why his experiment failed.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by ChocolateWine(f): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:
This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria

Don't be useless
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by fridayking(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:
This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria

If that was his intentions why go for a Muslim Muslim tickets... Nigerians are not fools
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2023
And you think what you just said make sense to nairalanders right?
Emefiele and Buhari have killed you but standing on your feet still make you believe that you're alive.

Hendrixky:
Only someone who is educated and exposed will know emifiele is doing the right thing

And the nation supports him

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Senator777: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

You know nothing.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Hendrixky: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2023
seunjungle1:
And you think what you just said make sense to nairalanders right?
Emefiele and Buhari have killed you but standing on your feet still make you believe that you're alive.

You are tinubu urchins

I'm not surprised
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Zorn: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I
Don't mind the foolish illiterate
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

God bless you
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:

Boy study the country you're living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo / Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.