Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) (36396 Views)

Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by jUeLiZ: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2023
The purpose of naira redesign has failed. The effort has been thwarted. Can we now go back to old currency.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Setaleonoz(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:
This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria

U too mumu sha
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by eedimo(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
THE POLICY WAS MEARNT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIANS LIKE U AND ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE STOPPED HIM AND NOW THE THIEVES ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOTED OLD NOTES TILL 10TH OF FEB.
EVERY TIME A POLICY THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY IS BROUGHT FORWARD, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL USE THE POOR NIGERIANS THAT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED TO KICK AGAINST IT.
I
Im surprised we still have reasonable minds on this Forum.
You have have answered the fool well.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by michlins(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:
This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria
chaii
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by DaddyCoool: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
The economic political policy has failed already angry

Shame on Emefiele! angry Shame on Buhari!! angry

Failed how??
People who never dreamt of doing internet banking b4 are now learning to do it because they're left no choice!

Cool DaddyCoool

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by BigYash: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:
Emefiele is a big fool😃😃😃
Yes,and all APC supporters. Infact calling them fools,is even a compliment ..
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Lionmachala(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2023
crackhouse:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.. these guys dey show us pepper I swear..

I guess, it may not be paper.
They have network and sponsor.
Just like Pablo Escobar movie
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by ZINNYBANKS: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Can u imagine ? How did that money get to his hands I want to know angry ?
We wey we no be bandit na old ones we still dey spend .
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
Nigeria and Africa are truly SICK.

I just wonder how obi can even tackle all these criminality when it's being fueled by the elites... How can it be done ?

CBN governor was on the right tracks just that apc politicians and masses are fighting him.

Before you can change a country like Nigeria you most deal with the masses.
I wish Nigerians will.be patient let CBN governor finished dealing with Nigerians politicians
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by collarfreak(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Reason why is a grammatical blunder....stop sounding like your Tinubu

KingKO22:

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Gabbriell: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
THE POLICY WAS MEARNT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIANS LIKE U AND ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE STOPPED HIM AND NOW THE THIEVES ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOTED OLD NOTES TILL 10TH OF FEB.
EVERY TIME A POLICY THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY IS BROUGHT FORWARD, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL USE THE POOR NIGERIANS THAT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED TO KICK AGAINST IT.
I

Yes.. politicians like to play on the ignorance of the poor masses and why the north is usually mislead. This is why I tell people EDUCATION IS NOT A SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Franzinni: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

CBN governor was on the right tracks just that apc politicians and masses are fighting him.

Before you can change a country like Nigeria you most deal with the masses.
I wish Nigerians will.be patient let CBN governor finished dealing with Nigerians politicians
that is the problem ... There are many Nigeria's as we speak ... There is the Nigeria for the rich, Nigeria for the middle class, Nigeria for the poor, Nigeria for bandits and they are all running simultaneously. Can this nation ever survive itself ?
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Killermamba: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:

thief wan expose thief abi? Let him defeat dementia first before.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Sunnyja: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:

Why is BAT against policies that would have helped to reduced kidnapping and terroism?
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Misterone: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2023
With this video, Emefiele should know that his redesign kinkinkrankun has been defeated. Because, if a man in the forest, anti government, and with guns can have wads of currency note, while those in the city are fighting for it
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2023
The Shettima boys

Keep Buying Fried Rice And Chicken For Ur Babes While Ur Boxers Looks Like Someone That Escaped Bomb Blast😐☹️
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Theunbothered: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

When you make money scarce who do you think will have access the corrupt system or the ordinary citizens?
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by benqo01(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
Only someone who is educated and exposed will know emifiele is doing the right thing

And the nation supports him

Even my old grand mum not educated when she heard that banks now pay people with 5, 10, 20, and 50, naira note was very excited

HE HIS DOING NONSENSE THAT WAS POLITICAL MOTIVATED THEREBY PUNISHING NIGERIANS.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
that is the problem ... There are many Nigeria's as we speak ... There is the Nigeria for the rich, Nigeria for the middle class, Nigeria for the poor, Nigeria for bandits and they are all running simultaneously. Can this nation ever survive itself ?

I understand you, but it won't be easy Normally. Buhari might not be a good person but on this I commend him. If you know number of politicians that have pull out thier money? You will praise buhari, just that Nigerians are not patient.

Many politicians can't win election without bribe in Nigeria coz they have nothing to offer to the people, the only thing they have is stolen money from government.
If you know how much this politicians have stolen so far, you will pity this nation.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by temielects(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2023
News hubs are stupid where is the wad of naira now in this video?..just some pieces of 200naira is a a wad of naira, anybody can get this barely up to 10k amount from anywhere stupids!

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Eloxx87(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Ride on, some folks that like hearing the Truth.

losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Maobichek: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
Only someone who is educated and exposed will know emifiele is doing the right thing

And the nation supports him

Even my old grand mum not educated when she heard that banks now pay people with 5, 10, 20, and 50, naira note was very excited

Emefiele/CBN should have monitored the disbursement of the new Naira note via the banks; data on how the new notes were withdrawn should have been part of the activities of CBN in a bid to ensure that the aim of this policy was not defeated but quite unfortunate, the purpose failed.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2023
chudez0147:
It might be fake .
its fake
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Diligence: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2023
If u guess the desperado presidential candidate who made this money available to the terrorists, just to disparage noble CBN Policy to eschew money politics during Presidential & Governorship elections, u won't miss.

Please Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNow
ObiDattiReflectsHOPE
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2023
This is a political move. I don't believe him.

Also this a statement that the kidnapping and banditry is sponsored by politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by leisuretym: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2023
They are speaking vernacular
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by brutal1(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Maybe we should all agree that you are the biggest fool here. The corruption that was not reduced in the past 8 years, suddenly they just want to reduce it, maybe we should agree Buhari is a good president and he has done wonderfully well then and Emefiele is the best CBN governor too....you have cash?? Is it easy for you to withdraw your own money where you are? Can you buy fuel without stress ? You are suffering, we are all suffering...pray you don't fall sick at this time and you need to do surgery, you will know how this policy will reduce corruption with your life at stake. Pray make someone close to you nor get emergency this time, you will understand what an average nigerian is facing right now. The policy was meant kill you there...you be fool
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Pio44: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:

shittma is head of boko haram fools
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by sonofthunder: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
I

Your understanding of the matter at hand is disgracefully shallow

2 Likes

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Mere propaganda. What this means is that Nigeria is on the right track.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2023
temielects:
News hubs are stupid where is the wad of naira now in this video?..just some pieces of 200naira is a a wad of naira, anybody can get this barely up to 10k amount from anywhere stupids!

You can see that they are frustrated cheesy cheesy
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by sinero: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Tinubu sponsors these guys , it's so obvious this is Tinubu fighting dirty to discredit the government all because buhari wants to prevent him from buying votes

Brain dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.