Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy (41007 Views)

Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Vyzz: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Opposition parties are just confused and don’t know where to attack from. 😂

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by AliyuMahdi9: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Issayuguda: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Lionmachala(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by WHITELIGHTER: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Asiwaju knows the way to tackle Aso rock cabals and he is effectively doing just that.

Peter Obi and Atiku do not know what to say or do, hence their inaction.

We need someone who can challenge the status quo and make things happen even if it’s only by body language

My self and 25 others in my area, WhatsApp group, Church, Mosque and everyone I convince, Asiwaju has our votes that I my promise to him

Stop deceiving yourself....is Tinubu not the head of the cabal again? I thought he boasted that he single handedly installed Bubu as President...werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by ElSudani: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Daniah:
This type of news does more harm than good to Tinibu campaign

Warped logic, I wonder what you would have said if he didn't say anything.
Your own candidate is keeping mute hoping the chaos will benefit him.
So much for trying to change Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Pityoobi: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari and the CBN governor will fail. Looks like they are using their portfolios to derail our democracy.

Buhari minister of petroleum hoarding fuel
While

Emefiele is working on making currency very scarce so that people can’t access money to buy fuel and food. Instead of election na protest dem dey plan for. Election is just 3 weeks away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
What Emefiele don’t even know is that this policy will even aid voters buying more and I can explain.

If this new naira scarcity persists till Election Day, politician will exploit it and lure voters to vote for him in exchange for new Naira notes on Election Day.

Politicians already have the new naira note in bulk and even at the CBN itself, they have their men there.

So an ordinary voter that won’t collect 10k normally to vote a candidate could be swayed to collect 10k new naira notes if that will help her buy tomatoes and other groceries at the market easily instead of queuing in banks and etc to get the notes.

A man in far away Borno state in a LG where he needs to take a transport of 50km to get to the banking hall to exchange his 10k note will rather sell his vote at the polling unit to get the 10k in new notes right there 5 step away from his house.

Emefiele is just daft.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by slimmoney(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

You're bad at comparing, this makes no sense
grin
Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by favour32(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
So,na Tinubu make Nigerians dey alive?
Make una dey demarket Tinubu we like am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Wickedtruths: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Daniah:

Buhari was stoned in the North because cowards like you refused to tell him the truth.
Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by iReddington: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Daniah:
Can you explain how please?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Steinmann: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
It is WE THE PEOPLE that made the complaint , not the ranting of a senile Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yet another thread for image laundering! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Saao(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Misterone:
so because him install government, him go control the government, abi? Ibori installed Okowa from prison, today, can you say Ibori is controlling Okowa? Try get sense small abeg.
you that have sense, did he ought to install anyone? U need brain reset. We no longer want the type of leaders that will single handedly install their fellow criminals, this is democracy not anarchy. So help me tell him to stop lamenting, he didn't care about the masses let him not pretended that he care. Let him face the music he started. Get sense please don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Wickedtruths: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Steinmann:
It is WE THE PEOPLE that made the complaint , not the ranting of a senile Tinubu

The lizard thinks itself a crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by WHITELIGHTER: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wickedtruths:

He say na boosted. Foolish daft illiterate.

Urchins cry 😭 more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jagaban na master

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Asiwaju knows the way to tackle Aso rock cabals and he is effectively doing just that.

We need someone who can challenge the status quo and make things happen even if it’s only by body language

My self and 25 others in my area, WhatsApp group, Church, Mosque and everyone I convince, Asiwaju has our votes that I my promise to him

You people have started with Tinubu's "body language".

Same way y'all packaged Buhari's body language that put us in the sorry state we're in today, as a people.

Continue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by ofuonyebi: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
TINUBU will emerge as a Nigerian President where no politician no matter his clout,
will have no place to hide
he will be a Leader where people like Atifku and dramatist like Obi=tuary
will learn that oga is always the master in politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Wickedtruths: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Urchins cry 😭 more

Worthless pauper wan kill himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by udemzyudex(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pays off my foot, e be like you no dey this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
That means Tinubu is the reason why Nigerians are suffering since 2015 simply because he was not contesting
Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by LegendHero(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Saao:
you that have sense, did he ought to install anyone? U need brain reset. We no longer want the type of leaders that will single handedly install their fellow criminals, this is democracy not anarchy. So help me tell him to stop lamenting, he didn't care about the masses let him not pretended that he care. Let him face the music he started. Get sense please don't quote me again

You still don’t have sense.

How did Tinubu singlehandedly install Buhari? What about the over 40% voters that voted Jonathan in that election?

Do you even know the meaning of installation? Tinubu supported his party presidential candidate and contested against PDP at the polls. Everybody voted and the majority carried the vote.

Buhari has a mind of his own and he doesn’t even listen to Tinubu because he got his own caucus. He is also an ex-president and a General, Tinubu can’t control him around so I don’t know why some of you think Tinubu will have an influence on him to command him to execute certain policy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Padipadi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Daniah:
It helped his campaign. Tinubu no matter how bad he appeared is more intelligent than Atiku. I don't want to insult Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Aso Rock cabals from and in the same APC you want Nigerians to vote for?!! Or from another party?!

So basically, you are saying Tinubu can handle the very cabals he helped install?!

More or less like a demon casting out lower demons!

Such high intelligence from a sycophant!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
This rubbish post is just to safe face,and make it look like he is speaking for Nigerians.

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy by lomprico(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
See as I rush open the thread thinking there is another extension. Mtchewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets [photos] / Photos: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Chad / Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.