Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB (27088 Views)

We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:
How dem no g get when money dey involved?

No be Igbos we dey talk about?🤣🤣🤣

Oga rest don't die of blood pressure issues on top of Igbo matter.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This is their Grand Patron

Nigerians will prove again to them that they are 4th Class. They must remain in that position.

You don't have sense
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2023
truthfinder319:
Check yourself. Nobody hates the Igbo. Tinubu gave Igbo appointment. Genuine igbos are doing their business in Lagos making money. Seyi Tinubu is married to an Igbo lady. It is you that shout ethnically that should check yourself and find a job

Oga shut up you are saying stupid things.

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:56am On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

Yet Ipob is still burning INEC offices just to spite Federal government. They must continue their sit at home. They think they’re smart grin

Did FG and the police tell you that it is IPOB? Even Imo state governor said it is not IPOB but politicians sponsoring the attacks on INEC offices to scuttle the elections. Try get small sense naa
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:56am On Feb 03, 2023
sapele914:
Shameless cowards, it is true, it pained Tinubu that some low life scumbags have given you permission to vote?

Mumus.

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

But the same igbos called Nigeria a zoo and Buhari elsudani, what suddenly changed? Are you no longer seeking Biafra?

Oga shut up abeg. How can a whole tribe make those statements? Can't you see the folly in your words.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=sapele914 post=120586843][/quote]

You don't have sense
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:59am On Feb 03, 2023
YungMillionaire:

IPOB did NOT exist when Obingo was governor. And yes, Obingo massacred dozens of young men who were members of MASSOB. MASSOB is not IPOB. Get your facts right.

Now, fast forward to today. Peter Obi says "...Igbos are my friends, I live with them..."

Take suffery suffery to dey lie. Peter never said they are his friends he said "IPOB are not terrorists I live with them"
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

No mind the worthless fools, all of a sudden Nigeria is no longer a zoo and they are now banking on Jubril El Sudani( Buhari) electoral act to favour their Biafran candidate. Bunch of jokers grin

You are the worthless one walahi
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by OKEMKPI: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2023
daygee12:
They think they are ready but I see them coming 4th
There has never been a time u see well.
Since u have never seen even your future we'll,is it the outcome of the election results that u will see well?
Charity begins at home
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by colestephan86: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:
Obidiøts, hurry up and come show your support to your terror group.🙂🙂

I pity Igbos.💔💔

Same Igbos you use their banks they found, same Igbos you buy from, same Igbos you deal with, suffer no know tribe or ethnic or language. Continue, I like as we Niger delta dey middle dey loook.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18am On Feb 03, 2023
smile11s:
I Plan To Visit Africa For The First Time, So Is It Safe For A Woman To Travel Alone To Nigeria?

https://gist.am/q/i-plan-to-visit-africa-for-the-first-time-so-is-it-safe-for-a-woman-to-travel-a

Come to my side na🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 03, 2023
East will turn up in mass to vote be watching
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Triangles1(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2023
I no just like igos ways of politics so naive and desperate without proper planing.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by gidgiddy: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Simon Ekpa has never been an IPOB member, but some paid urchins keep linking him to IPOB
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by PPIA: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Kyase:

So Ipob get factions

I only recognise, Mazi simion ekpa and the true leader of ipob until mazi KANU has eaten enough beans bugger
Watery beans never disappoints cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Popeonah(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:
Emma has turned a comedian. 🤣

Now they want the Zoo government to give them, the same people OsuBidienting all over the place, a date for referendum, when they were the same people saying "Biafra has come".

I remember when they paid a homeless Israeli to bring one fake artifact to the country, and the government bundled their arses into jail. Torah or whatever they called it. They said Kanu said whenever the trash comes to Alaigbo, his pigs should know Biafra has been "restored".😭☀️🤣🤣

I really think they should release the 🤡🤡, I miss his jokes alot.😭😭😭
No run
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by blabulu2000: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Sime9n Ekpa has spoken....the Jagaban of the entire Nyamiri kingdom...

Ebony man using text messages to be controlling millions of people in Nyamiri land
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Onyiridike(f): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Here we go, confirmed.

Everyone can now see clearly that obidients and ipob miscreants are one and the same.

Both are terrorists.

I was the one that called Simon Ekpa to order yesterday. SE will vote massively. Expect at least 1.4m votes for Obi in each state.
Now, go and kill yourself.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by tyinfinity: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Even if all nyamiri votes.there total votes cast including those in prisons in India Philippines,Cambodia and the entire Asia continent will not be up to two local governments in Kano.Osu tribe of Nigeria are cannibals
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by hopexter(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Did FG and the police tell you that it is IPOB? Even Imo state governor said it is not IPOB but politicians sponsoring the attacks on INEC offices to scuttle the elections. Try get small sense naa

You will always point fingers and blame people, if not DSS it is herdsmen or politician.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by christistruth01: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Ayatollah Simon Ekpa of Ipobnistan has already said the SE must sit at home during Elections because there will not be any Elections in the SE
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by gfelo(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2023
foolish people, if Peter obi win now all this faction will disappear.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2023
waiting for simo ekpa to respond to this.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by dreu2fine(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-sit-at-home-for-february-poll-ipob-declares/
Una Don tire na now una eyes clear say election is important.
If only we can remove fear dea will b no sit at home anyday.
9nly you guy broke the structure of political parties in d east.
I tire for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by dreu2fine(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
smile11s:
I Plan To Visit Africa For The First Time, So Is It Safe For A Woman To Travel Alone To Nigeria?

https://gist.am/q/i-plan-to-visit-africa-for-the-first-time-so-is-it-safe-for-a-woman-to-travel-a
Very safe
Lagos
Abuja
Delta
Ph
Calabar
Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
The joke is on you. All your posts are all about IPOB.

Guy go soon die
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

You will always point fingers and blame people, if not DSS it is herdsmen or politician.

Dude stop living in deceit and attempting to spread disinformation. This games gave failed
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by hopexter(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude stop living in deceit and attempting to spread disinformation. This games gave failed

Stop being emotional and face reality, which game are you talking about? undecided
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by UrPapa: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmm igbos and cowardice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
more proof that obi is ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly / Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.