Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB (27084 Views)

We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by ebufa: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
I remember when they were threatening Ndigboe four years ago, saying anyone who votes in February 2019 polls is an enemy of IPOB and will be severely dealt with..

https://www.nairaland.com/4993538/vote-february-enemy-ipob

Today, Jubril El Sudani has spoken to them in a language terrorists understand.😁😁😁😁 grin grin grin

Apparently you have no idea what is happening on the ground!

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Brendaniel: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

You can imagine what this lowlife is saying, Food is your problem, I understand, is that what PDP has reduced you lots to? Monday is coming, you will still sit at home and hide under the bed so your Ipob brothers don’t shoot you to feed. Hungry obidog grin

I gave an illustration and I know you got the message, you don't even know me and you see that fish, we have already gotten it, we are already working on the chicken....
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Doracity82(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
ObidiΓΈts, hurry up and come show your support to your terror group.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I pity Igbos.πŸ’”πŸ’”
Mumuric Omenka. I pity your useless generations. Fulani herdsmen will clear you all. Efulefu
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Brendaniel: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
lol

Stop decieving ursef oga

Nada Una no go see

Must we use mouth tell u guys before u know what's up??

We Nigerians are not ready to give u anything, just continue Ur spare parts business in peace, stop politics cus it's not made for u guys.

I don't need to spill more here, but you don't know what is going on, let me leave you with the information you have so I don't make things hard for us...
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by ZombieTERROR: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:

I pity Igbos.πŸ’”πŸ’”
pity yourself

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by OlawaleBammie: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

I don't need to spill more here, but you don't know what is going on, let me leave you with the information you have so I don't make things hard for us...
better
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by onuman: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hopefully, Simon Ekpa the money mercenary will hear this.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by KazikageSama: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol. See Tinubu and Atiku supporters lamenting. Surely Obi has won this election.
Incoming president Peter Obi
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
Here we go, confirmed.

Everyone can now see clearly that obidients and ipob miscreants are one and the same.

Both are terrorists.

grin
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by mymadam(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
smile11s:
I Plan To Visit Africa For The First Time, So Is It Safe For A Woman To Travel Alone To Nigeria?

https://gist.am/q/i-plan-to-visit-africa-for-the-first-time-so-is-it-safe-for-a-woman-to-travel-a

NO
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by onuman: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Emma has turned a comedian. 🀣

Now they want the Zoo government to give them, the same people OsuBidienting all over the place, a date for referendum, when they were the same people saying "Biafra has come".

I remember when they paid a homeless Israeli to bring one fake artifact to the country, and the government bundled their arses into jail. Torah or whatever they called it. They said Kanu said whenever the trash comes to Alaigbo, his pigs should know Biafra has been "restored".πŸ˜­β˜€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

I really think they should release the 🀑🀑, I miss his jokes alot.😭😭😭

How about Oduduwa Republic/Yoruba Nation agitation group?
Sunday Igboho has maintained that Bola Tinubu is his mentor.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
And how about people in the 12 sharia states of far north Nigeria agitating for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws?

Don't let Igbo matter kee you there.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by letitrainnow(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nawa ooo, Tori long, time short.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by worksmart(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
But they will still use their unknown gumen to keep people at home.
IPOB is a confirmed enemy of all of us.

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Monday60655(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
smile11s:
I Plan To Visit Africa For The First Time, So Is It Safe For A Woman To Travel Alone To Nigeria?

https://gist.am/q/i-plan-to-visit-africa-for-the-first-time-so-is-it-safe-for-a-woman-to-travel-a

No travel with your entire country.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Mrfixitt(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:

I pity Igbos.πŸ’”πŸ’”
You should rather have some pity for your miserable self because Igbos are doing much better than you. Despite the civil war, the south east today is the least Poverty affected region in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Vatod(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
If this can be achieve through the south East then that will be a better way to start
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by senchibi: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Na Emma Powerless faction. Ekpa faction dey, Kanu family faction dey, and Kanu too get him faction. It is a franchise and they're all cashing out from gullible spare parts dealers.🀣🀣
While bokoharam is cashing Bastards from your Mom and sisters smelly Pussy 🀣🀣. Jokes on your lineage .
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by gloryman91: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
The thing don tire you ?

Continue destroying your economy, yeyeson people, you will soon understand.
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by 43Ronin: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:

I pity Igbos.πŸ’”πŸ’”
Pity your father
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Adeagbokehinde1(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Update
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Igbojew: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Na wa for this Tinubu supporters,

Today you will blame Igbos for sitting at home, tomorrow you will still blame them for not sitting at home.

You accuse Peter obi of killing IPOB members as governor, then still accuse him of been an IPOB sponsor.

To a Tinubu supporter, Once you are Igbo you have committed a crime and should be blamed for everything you do(good or bad)

Thank you for asking the question because that it what you guys keep writing up and down, I wrote it back for you guys to see and thank God you saw it...

So you now know it is a daft allegation, your words not mine....
Hahaha you know this evil people.They hate Igbos with every breath in their life but we don't care..........I am that Igbo Jew
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by tiger28: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Jokers!!!

Dis Ppl ehn
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:09am On Feb 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
No leflendum, no erection has always been their modus operandi until a certain man who is their patron join the league of the aspirants.

Fortunately, they are the negligeable minorities.

I understand y’all angers, I’d feel the same if I was in your shoe. I mean who would have thought IPOB would cancel their sit at home order to enable the East vote massively for their son? Obi’s victory is direct from heaven, it’s sealed and stamped. I’ll advise you and your fellow urchins to save the tears for February 25th, cause I’ll love to use it to step down my Isi ewu and Nkwobi while listening to Wike’s live band β€œAs e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us”

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by HeroicMeastro: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by adecz: 1:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Confused tribe ... 😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 03, 2023
I'm confused too, IPOB will not order the normal Sit At Home because of ZOO election? Could it be that by chance they want Obi to win?
Tinubu controls agberos and Obi controls IPOB?

1 Like

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Babastrong(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=120583655] The joke is on you. All your posts are all about IPOB. [ The same way you always cry about Tinubu and afonja]
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2023
Kyase:

That's the faction every south Easterner should recognise

You are really in pains and shocked at this news grin
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by zedegit: 4:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-sit-at-home-for-february-poll-ipob-declares/

If that is so, then declare Simon Ekpa a saboteur and have him captured dead or alive before February 20, otherwise you are all clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:
Emma has turned a comedian. 🀣

Now they want the Zoo government to give them, the same people OsuBidienting all over the place, a date for referendum, when they were the same people saying "Biafra has come".

I remember when they paid a homeless Israeli to bring one fake artifact to the country, and the government bundled their arses into jail. Torah or whatever they called it. They said Kanu said whenever the trash comes to Alaigbo, his pigs should know Biafra has been "restored".πŸ˜­β˜€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

I really think they should release the 🀑🀑, I miss his jokes alot.😭😭😭

Try to have sense small naaa and stop being stupid
Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrinthians:
I remember when they were threatening Ndigboe four years ago, saying anyone who votes in February 2019 polls is an enemy of IPOB and will be severely dealt with..

https://www.nairaland.com/4993538/vote-february-enemy-ipob

Today, Jubril El Sudani has spoken to them in a language terrorists understand.😁😁😁😁 grin grin grin

Oga rest

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Believeintruth: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Here we go, confirmed.

Everyone can now see clearly that obidients and ipob miscreants are one and the same.

Both are terrorists.

You don't have sense walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.