Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) (30749 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by OkutaNla: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
cool

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Penguin2: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yoruba votes alone will not be enough to make him president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu is going nowhere.

104 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by ipobcannibals: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Devil punish Ipob/ESN and pit-obi, sponsor of Ipig terrorists…. may the land of Nigeria continue to swallow them up- Iseeee!

212 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
30 thread for thiefnubuu homecoming. Truly Osun is the HEADQUARTERS of Agbado disciples. They need to welcome him to Irabiji..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

That is why he is campaigning all over the country. Your lord and savior Kanu is receiving his routine slapping right now. His ear drum is damaged now. Chai!See the problem you created for yourselves.

227 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
30 thread for thiefnubuu homecoming. Truly Osun is the HEADQUARTERS of Agbado disciples. They need to welcome him to Irabiji..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Daalu

I super love your salty tears Nwanne πŸ˜€

111 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Larryton(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
BAT! The man to beat.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
presidential arrival

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by splendournoni: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Those supporting APC and Tinubu I wonder what they are thinking.... supporting an old fool who brought another old fool to power and took Nigeria 50 years back...

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by OkutaNla: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

E pain am. cheesy E shock you abi? Even in Obi's backyard, Tinubu still pulled a more impressive crowd than your oga, so I can feel your pain after seeing these latest rally pictures. All your efforts to make yoruba people and other Nigerians to hate Tinubu, via your ceaseless campaign of calumny have fallen short. So yeah bro, I feel your Obidient pain. But the real tears will start flowing after Feb. 25.

113 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bird's eye view abi blind bat's eye view grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bird's eye view abi blind bat's eye view grin grin

Peter Obi will forever be remembered, if not by now, na where Tinubu dey chop popcorn for road them for dey show us grin

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cry ke.

When Osun alone can't win Elections??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Villa12:
Daalu

I super love your salty tears Nwanne πŸ˜€
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by oyin44: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ogbeni,

Where is obi's rally picture in zamfara state? grin grin

Penguin2:

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

shebi una Dey talk sey even sw nor go vote for am ni ?

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by kponkedenge(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sometimes I wonder what people who come to this type of political gathering hope to archive.

I wouldn't be able to breathe properly if I find myself in this type of place.

Few days ago, one of Tambual's SA died in this type of crowd due to stampede.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

3x the entire South East.

Those cowards will be hiding under their beds while Simon Ekpa sends emails from continents away.

Elections over by 11am...then they shout "rigging" "betrayal"

And tears for 8 years.

66 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC has stooped so low. How could they?
They now repeat pictures. Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by BATified2023: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

a

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
No comment

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Hopium: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Someone tell Pandora Anini this is how to take campaign photos. He shouldn't hide behind "cut and sew" and craw craw photoshoot next time he comes out of nowhere to campaign for sakamanje presidency. This is an advice for 2027 and beyond sha grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
splendournoni:
Those supporting APC and Tinubu I wonder what they are thinking.... supporting an old fool who brought another old fool to power and took Nigeria 50 years back...
They don't want Nigeria to move forward.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Obaofaba: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almost a million votes is assured in osun state alone for the Jagaban of the universe.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by IranianSea: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
OkutaNla:
cool

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Obviously INEC really wanna waste some money conducting this election because the Winning is already showed. The real reason Obi didn't spend his money, he spent money contributed for him by mumus.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol rented crowds. And this is the fact, I’m not speaking out of hatred or anything. I am an Osogbo resident and this morning while I was going to town to see if I can get anywhere to use ATM 🏧 for withdrawal, I saw several Buses trooping inside Osogbo from outside Osogbo for the rally. Most of the Buses are those Ibadan White Buses with Blue stripes and they were filled with mostly Market women and illiterates…. This isn’t a hearsay talk at all, it’s what I witnessed. It’s now I truly believe these people truly import crowds for their rallies… I only wonder how much they will give them for all that stress. Probably 2k each… SMH!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ok
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cbai see crowd na between APC and PDP

South west alone give you 18.7 million votes

South east 13.8 million votea grin

North east alone give you 17 million votes
North west alone give you 15million votes
North central gives you 13million votes

If everyone votes for their brother Atiku Abubarkar is the candidate to beat he just need 25% in port Harcourt.

Peter obi am sorry this election is between the 2 moneybags Atiku clearly have an edge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by sleemomymy: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Oga when you finish decieving yourself let know.
As en dey pain you........en dey sweet me
As en dey sweet me πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—...en dey pain you...

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by MissLeslie(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is the next man in president linage.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Obaofaba: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I thought Obi is winning Osun, Oyo and ondo because of the Christians there?

What has changed?

Reality is settling in?

Oh, this must be paid crowd.

Unna eyes go soon clear.

Asiwaju will be declared winner by INEC on 27th of February.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Vlibray: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / Nigeria Struggles With N30,000, South Africa Increases Minimum Wage To N126,400 / Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.