Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) (30760 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by frowland(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
splendournoni:
Those supporting APC and Tinubu I wonder what they are thinking.... supporting an old fool who brought another old fool to power and took Nigeria 50 years back...

Tinubu old? Yes! …but a fool? That am not sure of.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Some people will commit suicide after election.
With the hatred they have for this man, they won’t recover from the depression

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oh my goodness! Nigeria as a whole is already sick with typhoid and malaria, we don't need a sick person to rule us.😥
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
sleemomymy:

Oga when you finish decieving yourself let know.
As en dey pain you........en dey sweet me
As en dey sweet me 💗💗💗...en dey pain you...

After election, many of them will deactivate their accounts and open new accounts to start Biafra or death

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Yoruba votes alone will not be enough to make him president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu is going nowhere.

Awolowo probably Nigerias best MoF and effectively PM during the civil war.
Abiola with a national holiday, a street in New York named after him.

Both awarded GCFR - an honour almost exclusively reserved for former heads of states.

There are many former heads if state forgotten by everyone but for the bare statistics of office.

If that's going nowhere, a lot of Nigerians must be dreaming of going nowhere fast.

And regarding votes, do not rule him out of national spread and largest votes cast. The guy is a political campaigners dream.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
duro4chang:
That is why he is campaigning all over the country. Your lord and savior Kanu is receiving his routine slapping right now. His ear drum is damaged now. Chai!
Kuku kee me 😂🤣

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

He has learnt from the mistakes of the others.he is going somewhere.all he needs is to divide the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=MISTAICEY02288 post=120584879]Lol rented crowds. And this is the fact, I’m not speaking out of hatred or anything. I am an Osogbo resident and this morning while I was going to town to see if I can get anywhere to use ATM for withdrawal, I saw several Buses trooping inside Osogbo from outside Osogbo for the rally. Most of the Buses are those Ibadan White Buses with Blie stripes and they were filled with mostly Market women and illiterates…. This isn’t a hearsay talk at all, it’s what I witnessed. It’s now I truly believe these people truly import crowds for their rallies… I only wonder how much they will give them for all that stress. Probably 2k each… SMH![/quote

As if there is no APC representatives in Osun state...

Don't forget Osun state has been the Hub of AC, ACN and APC since ever since Oyinlola left the scene ....

So, talk with facts....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
77up:
Kuku kee me 😂🤣
Make we laff them kikikikikiki!

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=blabulu2000 post=120585133][/quote]

And what did I call what I said? Fiction? I specifically talked about what I saw with my eyes and you’re telling me to talk with facts. Also, just so you know, Osun belongs to PDP now judging by the last election we had which the APC rogues are trying to steal but God wouldn’t let that happen. Osun no be Lagos
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Cricketman: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Shameless people

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Amalekki: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu didn't have this level of support until Pandorians and Igbos helped him with hatred and insults

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
splendournoni:
Those supporting APC and Tinubu I wonder what they are thinking.... supporting an old fool who brought another old fool to power and took Nigeria 50 years back...
I can see wailers wailing like Datti. Them go wail taya after election. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Inosky(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Rented crowd.
We know them mostly by their uniforms and buses they came with.

God forbid Buhari's promax.
Affliction shall not rise again.

Vote wisely, vote Labour Party, LP
Vote Peter Obi.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by skuribeebo: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol rented crowds. And this is the fact, I’m not speaking out of hatred or anything. I am an Osogbo resident and this morning while I was going to town to see if I can get anywhere to use ATM 🏧 for withdrawal, I saw several Buses trooping inside Osogbo from outside Osogbo for the rally. Most of the Buses are those Ibadan White Buses with Blue stripes and they were filled with mostly Market women and illiterates…. This isn’t a hearsay talk at all, it’s what I witnessed. It’s now I truly believe these people truly import crowds for their rallies… I only wonder how much they will give them for all that stress. Probably 2k each… SMH!
Oga , they will also rent voters.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

And what did I call what I said? Fiction? I specifically talked about what I saw with my eyes and you’re telling me to talk with facts. Also, just so you know, Osun belongs to PDP now judging by the last election we had which the APC rogues are trying to steal but God wouldn’t let that happen. Osun no be Lagos

Your Dancing Senator-governor in Osun state knows very well that he cannot complete his 4 years tenure.....ask him if you see him, and he will tell you...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by FoggedBrain: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Indeed the problem of Nigeria is not the politicians per se. The masses plays a significant role in messing the country
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Phones wey go lost for there you go jus dey hearMo kan ti ji mi lole😂😂

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Trapnews: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol rented crowds. And this is the fact, I’m not speaking out of hatred or anything. I am an Osogbo resident and this morning while I was going to town to see if I can get anywhere to use ATM 🏧 for withdrawal, I saw several Buses trooping inside Osogbo from outside Osogbo for the rally. Most of the Buses are those Ibadan White Buses with Blue stripes and they were filled with mostly Market women and illiterates…. This isn’t a hearsay talk at all, it’s what I witnessed. It’s now I truly believe these people truly import crowds for their rallies… I only wonder how much they will give them for all that stress. Probably 2k each… SMH!
cheesy
Sorry, it is too late to wail. They all trooped to welcome their son. No shishi given, just pure love Bro, deal with it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Josephkabila12: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Huge crowd

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by nisai: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
duro4chang:
That is why he is campaigning all over the country. Your lord and savior Kanu is receiving his routine slapping right now. His ear drum is damaged now. Chai!See the problem you created for yourselves.
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Josephkabila12:
Huge crowd

What is more huge is the high number of people that turnout on the road of Osogbo to greet Jagaban.

So so so massive and that shows his street credibility.

They wouldn’t even let him come down from the bus and he had to address them right from there coz they are damn too massive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by johnerry77: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu Supporters, and Tinubu himself all of una dey mad,

Country dey turn upside down una dey campaign.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Since we’re taking history, just as his predecessors your presidential hopeful would fall short as usual. History is not on your side 🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Funflipper: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanks to buhari and emefiele cashless policy if not, dem for say Tinubu pay each person 5k to attend the rally.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Mumu ipob

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by finni(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
The GBAS-GBOS had injured the ewu.😁

duro4chang:
That is why he is campaigning all over the country. Your lord and savior Kanu is receiving his routine slapping right now. His ear drum is damaged now. Chai!See the problem you created for yourselves.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Generation1: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Go check your papa inside he still dey cry …….
You son too go cry tire ………

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by nisai: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Has an Igbo ever contested and won a federal election in this country, even if it was rigged or annulled?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
kponkedenge:
Sometimes I wonder what people who come to this type of political gathering hope to archive.

I wouldn't be able to breathe properly if I find myself in this type of place.

Few days ago, one of Tambual's SA died in this type of crowd due to stampede.
What do you achieve online making political statements?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Stanleyucee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
ipobcannibals:
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Devil punish Ipob/ESN and pit-obi, sponsor of Ipig terrorists…. may the land of Nigeria continue to swallow them up- Iseeee!
same to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / Crowd At Pedestrian Bridge In Bauchi As Buhari's Convoy Passes (Photos) / Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.