Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) (39084 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price / Lagos State BRT Bus Cowry Card And Mobile App: Everything You Need To Know / The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Omo ale... Dirty boy

See internet vandame ... Oloriburuku osi
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Coronavirus1: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2023
Nice that is the way to Go cashless
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by erniok(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Rolings:

Watch the attached video you will see that the danfo has a gadget that is used to read the card.
Dont let hate close your mind to good things when you see one....it will do your health no good.
how many danfo buses are using it. i reside in lagos. call their routes for verification.
the idea is a welcome development but i dont think it can work with danfo for now when they are even rejecting transfers to their own accounts due to scarcity of cash.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by sinero: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2023
olgaa14:
How will they pay agbero aka tinubu youth empowerment programme.

If you never mention Tinubu, you no dey get erection.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by rippa(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Tflex01:

Keep crying grin

Edo boy from Nnewi. cheesy
Lolz
Go through my page boy
Even b4 election started
This page has been in existence for years.
Obi has introduced Go n VERIFY in our politics
Nobody can lie to us againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Make una bring another strategy to campaign
Tell us what Tinubu can do differently from what Buhari APC govts are doing?
The lies and propaganda that brought APC in 2015 expired in 2019
Do better
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by erniok(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2023
kevoh:
Make bus and keke cards that use NFC(Near Field Communication) to complete transactions just by tapping another device. It does not even depend on network or internet. Same cards can be replicated for paying in markets and smaller shops.

Old technology existing in Nigeria for ages but because we are stubborn and like stress, we stuck to using cash for virtually everything, we continue to complain about scarce notes. If I talk now, someone will come and be giving me poor excuse of how one grandma in the village does not have network or bank account!
cashless is the way to go but not not all phones are NFC enabled especially the transsision phones and non-internet enabled phones AKA torchlight phones that most people use. CBN should adopt a pragmatic approach that targets the market women and the transport business and see how everyone will follow suit when the aforementioned are in it.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by marlow1962(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Gastrocnemius:
Make they no go cashless na. Idiots!
For my village now, business has been on hold due to lack of cash. How many people possess a bank account in rural areas.

Na so I go withdrawal 3k yesterday, the POS man said on each 1k he will charge 100h. I gat no choice
Yours is better, over here 3k is 600h, 5k is 1k.
10k above is so help me lord, that’s if you even see cash to withdraw.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by sinero: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

How did you arrive at the rubbish conclusion? 🀣🀣🀣

You guys are really something. Talk about low self-esteem if it is danfo that you think people envy you for ?
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

That is why u people fail, is d emphasis on the Danfo or d innovation around d cashlessness plaguing the land. Take it or leave it, lagos no be ur mate.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by CallmeTrinity: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
.another junkie teenager whose mum gives an allowance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2023
I will use goat to pay for my fare tomorrow. Idiots
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

.another junkie teenager whose mum gives an allowance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Last nigga dissed me, he dropped nigga just say you want smoke??
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by kevoh(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2023
erniok:

cashless is the way to go but not not all phones are NFC enabled especially the transsision phones and non-internet enabled phones AKA torchlight phones that most people use..
Smartphones is even going too far and might be complex for average user. Just an NFC payment card is OK. The card is preloaded with money and you just tap the authenticating device for payment, shikena!

erniok:

CBN should adopt a pragmatic approach that targets the market women and the transport business and see how everyone will follow suit when the aforementioned are in it.
I agree. CBN, NURTW, market unions can work together.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by olgaa14: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2023
sinero:

If you never mention Tinubu, you no dey get erection.
If you don't want me to mention the drug lord tell him to sit at home.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by sinero: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2023
princeade86:
is truly a fabricated story oga mi. Not possible for danfo to use cowry. Which gadget will they use to receive it? Let always reasons before concluded on any news.

But you saw it demonstrated now.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by sinero: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2023
lendahand:
the old man can't manage himself properly not to talk of Nigeria.

Look at Lagos and agberoism instituted by him...

Who is hating who? Countries like France where youngsters call the shots don't amaze you??

Wake up!!

And ur saviour Obi is d youngster you r suggesting right? Dey play.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2023
lansile:
We have started trade by barter in my place. I used 8 cups of rice to buy fresh fish yesterday. Welcome you all back to 19th century az the driver Buhari hit reverse gear with the help of his conductor Emefiele.
the service offerers and non essential goods sellers can't enjoy this kind of privilege. How will a teacher exchange home economics or social studies knowledge for rice or fish? Almost impossible.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Emefielle preparing Nigerians for the beast who will forbid those without his mark from buying and selling.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by sinero: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Tenrack:
Una go just calm down dey type rubbish. Are you in Lagos state? How many places in Lagos is this being employed? Smh. Make Una dey try use Una brain abeg

If you r critical in reasoning, you'll understand that the innovation has just been extended to Danfo and d popularity will be gained gradually.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by aloyin(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Gastrocnemius:
Make they no go cashless na. Idiots!
For my village now, business has been on hold due to lack of cash. How many people possess a bank account in rural areas.

Na so I go withdrawal 3k yesterday, the POS man said on each 1k he will charge 100h. I gat no choice
LoL your area is still better, here in Ogbomosho, it is #200 on #1000. Yet the money still not available in POS pleases. May the Lord save us in this country.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by sinero: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Acidosis:

This is mad.ess. Former Gov. Ambode introduced Cowri cards in Lagos.

Nonsense, keep quiet if u don't know, payment cards were introduced when Fashola bought 200 Daewoo air conditioned buses to compliment the 332 left by Tinubu. Ambode ko ambode ni.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Echoban: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Please which one is cowry card again?

Come Lagos and see innovation.. Eko lonpe bi.

Don't mind me, naim we dey use enter Brt, Water boat transport, train in Lagos.

We've been using it for some time now. U just load it and u can use it on any Lagos system.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by just2endowed: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
decharlic:
Cool

What is cool? Bus that have no break light, no fuel level reading, no temperature reading, breaks are held by a string or ropes, and the list go on and the government think danfo are good on our roads? Is agberoism the best this government can give us?
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Gboom: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:

Lolz
Progress like how?
By propagandas and lying to people abi🀣🀣
Oga this is not 2015 and the last time i checked, the only Edo man on the ballot is kwakwanso VP and nobody even regard him or know of his existence in Edo
So how does i now want my tribesman? Or u think anybody that exposed ur lies are igbos and for Obi?
U guys are the real tribal bigots. Tinubu goes to SW to campaign and speaks Yoruba throughout. Have u seen or heard other candidates do so?
How can u even be so dumbed to believe this rubbish? If u have entered any bus that make use of cards b4, have u seen this type of rubbish b4?
Swiping card ontop of POS machine and calling it cowry machine 🀣🀣
Na the foolish nairaland mods that pushed this rubbish to front page i blame
Stop this your ignorance, you have not seen how it operates and you are arguing blindly, technology has diversities.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by CallmeTrinity: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Last nigga dissed me, he dropped nigga just say you want smoke??

Stay of drugs you sound abnormal...

That's why you steal people's phones, you thief

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by rippa(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Gboom:

Stop this your ignorance, you have not seen how it operates and you are arguing blindly, technology has diversities.
Eyah!!!!
Make i snap my cowry card for u?
Does that rubbish the guy is holding look like the cowry recharge machine for u?
Ignorant kee u there
Again this is 2023
All these rubbish llies ended in 2019
Go n VERIFY
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2023
sinero:

Nonsense, keep quiet if u don't know, payment cards were introduced when Fashola bought 200 Daewoo air conditioned buses to compliment the 332 left by Tinubu. Ambode ko ambode ni.

Lol.. You're dum.b for trying to bring Tinubu into the picture. We are talking about Cowri cards here not buses. Go and read the history of the company behind Cowri cards first and come back to apologise.

When Tinubu was governor, the founder of Cowri cards was still in Day Care, playing with toys.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Ken4Christ: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Echoban:

Come Lagos and see innovation.. Eko lonpe bi.

Don't mind me, naim we dey use enter Brt, Water boat transport, train in Lagos.

We've been using it for some time now. U just load it and u can use it on any Lagos system.

So, it's only for transportation.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
I only believe 2 out of the 4 listed.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Gboom: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:

Eyah!!!!
Make i snap my cowry card for u?
Does that rubbish the guy is holding look like the cowry recharge machine for u?
Ignorant kee u there
Again this is 2023
All these rubbish llies ended in 2019
Go n VERIFY
Stop your lies, it's obvious you have not used it before, they even shown you the video and you are still doubting. You are expecting him to slot it in the card like normal ATM card.
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by rippa(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Gboom:

Stop your lies, it's obvious you have not used it before, they even shown you the video and you are still doubting. You are expecting him to slot it in the card like normal ATM card.
Eyah!!!!
Lies and propagandas can't help u guys this time
We will always be here to burst it
If i may ask?
Are u in Lagos?
Do u know how cowry is operated?
Re: Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Stay of drugs you sound abnormal...

That's why you steal people's phones, you thief

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
we don’t talk we just put niggas like you on tv
Fox5 Gang coroner gon pick yo body up soon

Let me have your coordinates using your Apple Maps or google??

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.